Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Raiders Got A QB (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Raiders Got A QB
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the Raiders made the right call by picking up a veteran QB. Do I think the Raiders are going g to have winning record? No. Most likely 6/7 wins...... But of the options they had, I was surprised they didn't go after Vick. The only reason I believe they didn't go after Vick was the fact he can't stay healthy.

But what do you guys think? Did the Raiders blow it by not trading up for a QB? Would you rather have a veteran coming off a bad season, or a rookie starting?

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not trying to be negative here because I've been following the Raiders since I can remember but this is just another typical off season for them. Remember when they got Carson Palmer fuck everyone thought they were winning the SB. I guess I'd rather have Schawb then an always injured Vick or another draft bust like Russell but man here comes another year of mediocrity.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get used to this,

Pick 6! LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

macthizzle
¯
Member # 3492

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for macthizzle  Ford pictures for macthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im a 49er fan and I think Schaub will be an upgrade at qb. All they need is another wide receiver maybe a trade for DeSean Jackson.Schaub will get sacked a lot because the Raiders didn't upgrade their offensive line. He isn't worth the 11 million a year. Texans were probably going to cut him,idk why they would give up any picks to get him. I would've rather pulled off a trade with the Patriots for Ryan Mallett.

--------------------
"FUCK U PAY ME"

Posts: 992 | From: REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:
Im a 49er fan and I think Schaub will be an upgrade at qb. All they need is another wide receiver maybe a trade for DeSean Jackson.Schaub will get sacked a lot because the Raiders didn't upgrade their offensive line. He isn't worth the 11 million a year. Texans were probably going to cut him,idk why they would give up any picks to get him. I would've rather pulled off a trade with the Patriots for Ryan Mallett.

That's something the Texans are looking to do. Trade for Mallet and draft Clowney.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Raiders are gonna see at least 8 wins this year. Schaub is a good pick up, better than Palmer or Flynn. They should have won more games last year, they did work before halftime and then the lack of talent caught up to them. Now they have weeded out more of the people who didn't wanna play and are building a solid team. They can still draft Bortles or Carr and have Schaub mentor him. Its a good look. I like what Oakland has done this off season.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

They did make improvements to their O line. I think his completion % will be higher then Colin's at the end of the season. Kap might even throw more picks too. [Razz]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:

They did make improvements to their O line. I think his completion % will be higher then Colin's at the end of the season. Kap might even throw more picks too. [Razz]
Such a tool.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Oh and there is a good chance Kaep throws more picks than Schaub or your bf smith. Because Schaub and Smith won't combine to have 16 starts this season. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
Oh and there is a good chance Kaep throws more picks than Schaub or your bf smith. Because Schaub and Smith won't combine to have 16 starts this season. [patriot]

And I'm the tool LOL.
Did you know Kap & Matt tied last year for the worst comp % while being rushed? They mentioned that on the radio today. I still think Schaub will do better this year.

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good pick up for the raiders if you get the matt schaub from two years ago. Now draft Sammy Watkins trade for Desean Jackson and their offense would be pretty good. Maybe draft another corner in the second round and a pass rusher in the third. Not a raider fan BTW

--------------------
03 Terminator

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
quote:

And I'm the tool LOL.
Did you know Kap & Matt tied last year for the worst comp % while being rushed? They mentioned that on the radio today. I still think Schaub will do better this year.

Lmfao. Why don't you look at how often they blitzed him even taken with this knowledge. Look at percentage of pressure plays. They can't blitz him much because if he makes them miss, it's off to the races. You can send pressure all day at Schaub. Nice little ESPN stat though. I'm glad they at least make you feel like you know something about the game. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
As smart as arch likes to sound about the nfl he could never be a good analyst because he's a biased ass hater who only sucks fag boy Colin's dick I don't care how matts season went last year he's a way better qb than Colin or any other qb the raiders could have gotten this year. All Colin is is a running back that can kinda throw a ball

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We will see?

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
As smart as arch likes to sound about the nfl he could never be a good analyst because he's a biased ass hater who only sucks fag boy Colin's dick I don't care how matts season went last year he's a way better qb than Colin or any other qb the raiders could have gotten this year. All Colin is is a running back that can kinda throw a ball

Lol. You are just an angry ignorant.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol maybe nobody watched schaub play last year! Come on! He is a joke. Vick is a way better quarterback. I do agree that he can't keep healthy! In no way shape or form is schaub anywhere near Kaep! You take the one shitty statistic that you hear on a sportscast and all the sudden think he is better! Lol why don't you look at the rest of the stats! Raiders shouldn't have paid any of them QB over 10 mil! They also need to build the rest of the garbage team!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:

Lol. You are just an angry ignorant.
Angry? I'm not mad about anything id rather have terrible seasons then get to the end and choke three years In a row if anyone's angry it's u. I just love how you niner fans see a thread about the raiders and just can't resist to click on it and read all about it I could give a fuck what the niners have done in free agency go concern yourself with your team instead of being a hater.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"The Raiders can part ways with all 10 of these players after the 2014 season, Schaub included, without paying them another cent and with minimal impact on their future salary-cap structure."

Good move since they are forced to spend 30 mil in remaining cap space per nflpa rules.

McFadden cost them next to nothing unless he produces.

Vick? lol come on he can't stay healty for shit. Like McFadden

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
fiftwyz
¯
Member # 8351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fiftwyz  Ford pictures for fiftwyz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

And I'm the tool LOL.

Fuck kap hes a weak ass qb!!!!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raiders made a wrong choice by picking up Matt Schaub. I have been pretty happy with the picks they had been Making too. They did not have to pick up any off those loosers ( Vick, Sanchez or Schaub)

[ 2014-03-21, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: NorCalRydaz ]

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
Raiders made a wrong choice by picking up Matt Schaub. I have been pretty happy with the picks they had been Making too. They did not have to pick up any off those loosers ( Vick, Sanchez or Schwab)

What option would you have like to seen.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Schaub will do good with the Raiders IMO

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Raiders made a wrong choice by picking up Matt Schaub. I have been pretty happy with the picks they had been Making too. They did not have to pick up any off those loosers ( Vick, Sanchez or Schwab)

What option would you have like to seen.
This....cause Manziel and Bridgewater will be gone, and Bortles and Carr or Mcarron won't be NFL ready....

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know there's not a lot of choices but the Raiders need a Franchise Quaterback. Schaub will be here for a year or two and the Raiders will be in the same position. I guess we will just have to see what Reggie is planning......
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
I know there's not a lot of choices but the Raiders need a Franchise Quaterback. Schaub will be here for a year or two and the Raiders will be in the same position. I guess we will just have to see what Reggie is planning......

We still have McGloin who is a capable back up, now he will have a mentor.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com