Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Inner Fender Lip (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Inner Fender Lip
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill send it when i get home, lee. thanks.
5.0 LsX
¯
Member # 10017

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0 LsX  Ford pictures for 5.0 LsX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I would only cut it if you needed a lot of clearance, rolling fenders would be quicker and safer on a Foxbody, if you only need a little clearance, it would only take 10 minutes without taking the wheels off or jacking it up, the way I do it, but if need more clearance then the wheels will need to be removed

hmm i dont really need that much clearance...how about cutting slits on either side of the fender lips, and folding the fender lip up? if i had to roll it, i would take it to you, lee...but its hard for me to set that up with my daily schedule, especially since my wife gives me crap everytime i say im doing something to my fox. So, i plan on doing this in autobody shop class that im in at ccsf...i wish they had a fender rolling tool, but no luck!
need a new wife

--------------------
91' Notch

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
easier said than done.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0 LsX:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I would only cut it if you needed a lot of clearance, rolling fenders would be quicker and safer on a Foxbody, if you only need a little clearance, it would only take 10 minutes without taking the wheels off or jacking it up, the way I do it, but if need more clearance then the wheels will need to be removed

hmm i dont really need that much clearance...how about cutting slits on either side of the fender lips, and folding the fender lip up? if i had to roll it, i would take it to you, lee...but its hard for me to set that up with my daily schedule, especially since my wife gives me crap everytime i say im doing something to my fox. So, i plan on doing this in autobody shop class that im in at ccsf...i wish they had a fender rolling tool, but no luck!
need a new wife
LMAO

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com