Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Props to SIC9250 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Props to SIC9250
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About two weeks ago my wife's head gasket blew on her 95 ford taurus. I put a post up looking for a mechanic in the Sacramento area. A few people mentioned SIC9250 so I contacted him.

I let Brandon know the car was diagnosed with a blown head gasket at a local shop where they were asking 1600-1700 for repairs. Brandon notified me that he could do the head gasket, but without first pulling the motor apart the price he couldnt give me a solid price quote, it could be lower or close to what the shop was asking. Brandon mentioned that he could find me a remanufactured motor for a good price as another option and would follow up with me.

A day later he let me know he found a remanufactured motor with a 1 yr warranty for 1200$. After talking with my wife we chose to do that instead of drop 30k on a new car.

Brandon setup everything for the motor and I came and paid for it a few days later. He picked up the motor when it came in (and also returned the core for no charge) and I dropped of the taurus for work.

Throughout the process Brandon sent me pics of the install so I could pass them on whenever we choose to sell the car. In addition, he also kept me up to date on issues he ran in to that were no fault of his own.

A few days later Brandon called me a let me know the car was finished. He went out of his way and topped off some fluids that he saw were low. In addition, he also brought to my attention that the shocks in the rear were blown.

I was able to finally take the car in today to get it smogged after putting around 40-50 miles on it. It passed easily with flying colors.

Overall, I would recommend Brandon to anyone who needs any type of motor work done. Brandon was able to get me a new motor with warranty installed for basically the same price the original shop wanted for just head gasket replacement. He was even nice enough to allow me to forward his number to a buyer if we choose to sell the car.

Further, he will stand behind his work and if anything happens to pop up he will take a look at it and make it right.

Thanks Brandon

[patriot]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
BLOWNCO
¯
Member # 11331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWNCO  Ford pictures for BLOWNCO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool deal he is a stand up dude and a great mechanic [patriot]

--------------------
2001 GT

www.westcoastmodular.com

Posts: 257 | From: westcoastmodularcom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's what's up glad to hear you got it taken care of
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

Thanks again my friend,anytime you or any other members for that matter need anything hit me up!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just did radiator in the 96 mercury Sable, not difficult by any means but damn 4-5 hours for a stupid radiator just labor. U def got a deal. I would say..

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We need more members/mechanics like you in the world.
RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot]
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
We need more members/mechanics like you in the world.

Thanks man means a lot [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job. How does the car run now?

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:

From the sounds of the OPs post and the fact I haven't got a phone call probably sums it up..........

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Been driving it everyday. No hiccups.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SIC9250 is a real helpful person always helping me out The best he can. Thanks agian bro
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

Good to hear.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

From the sounds of the OPs post and the fact I haven't got a phone call probably sums it up..........
That doesn't answer the question I asked. But thanks to the op he answered exactly what I had asked. Glad it all worked out well.

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by adower:
quote:

[patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

adower
¯
Member # 5955

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:

That doesn't answer the question I asked. But thanks to the op he answered exactly what I had asked. Glad it all worked out well.
No problem!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's an asshole and I don't like him...

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 94 fobra:
He's an asshole and I don't like him...

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] love ya too Justin haha

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Kb69fastback
¯
Member # 13054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kb69fastback  Ford pictures for Kb69fastback    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good job man. Nice to see good people out their still
Posts: 90 | From: Roseville ca | Registered: Jul 2013  |  :
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He is the first guy I turn to if I couldn't figure my own shit out. He helped me before I knew him or about cafords

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
props to sic9250! [patriot] Awesome work and an honest person.....

[ 2014-03-09, 03:09 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

^ thanks man,your cobra is a nasty little car,would be a fun project,you got me wanting to sell my vert now [Cool]

Take care hit me up if you need anything [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com