Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 1st person police cam (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 1st person police cam
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RED@7kVERT *8850GT*:
Knee caps?? Hahahaha is this a joke?? Someone's walking at you with knives in their hands with a crazy blank look on their face while being unresponsive, while all of this is happening in a 10x12 room, and someone says kneecaps Lmao...

Aim big miss small....

I have to agree.

He asked the dude with the knife NUMEROUS times to drop the weapon.

Now if you were in his shoes, not knowing the guy, no history what-so-ever and he is holding a knife, coming towards you (yet you know he is suicidal).

I'd let loose too, let loose until he drops (he could've been on drugs, bath salts etc etc).

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cops rule everything a cop can fuck your bitch if he wants. He can kill your whole family if he feels threatened. I'm tired of always hearing about people defending cops when they are clearly out of line. It would have been different if he was actually close to assaulting the officer ONE SHOT WILL STOP ANYONE unless you have a gun then yeah kill that fucker if he fires shots at you. But one shot center mass would have stopped him

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
Cops rule everything a cop can fuck your bitch if he wants. He can kill your whole family if he feels threatened. I'm tired of always hearing about people defending cops when they are clearly out of line. It would have been different if he was actually close to assaulting the officer ONE SHOT WILL STOP ANYONE unless you have a gun then yeah kill that fucker if he fires shots at you. But one shot center mass would have stopped him

This is not true. Officers are questioned for everything/action they take. He was not out of line in this situation in regards to using the firearm.

It's so easy to analyze it after the fact. It was a split second decision between life and death. Like Slowback said, if the taser had been used then someone would have said "Oh just give him a hug, that's all they needed."

And one shot will not stop every single person..especially one on drugs.

[ 2014-02-25, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: 66_5.0 ]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
Man fuck that cop 5 shots was not necessary [Mad]

Put yourself in his position. This officer probably has a wife and kids and faced with this situation its either the officer or the suspect, which one do you think wants to go home to his family at the end of the day. I'd do whatever it takes for me to go home at the end of the day not roll over and let someone stab me.
Well put yourself in the position in the guy that got shot that was someone's father , son , brother ect cops are supposably trained to defuse whatever situation they encounter what I mean to say is that it was a bad call on the cop just to kill the guy so quickly based on the video I did not see no sign of the cop life in danger now if the guy was charging him threting to kill then i would agree with the cop drop the fucker like fiveohchuck posted cops can do pretty much what they want and get away with it or just get a slap on the hand

[ 2014-02-25, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: red5o ]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cop gave him multiple chances to drop the knife...dude refused, and advanced towards the cop. game over.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
cop gave him multiple chances to drop the knife...dude refused, and advanced towards the cop. game over.

This. He WAS in danger. Had the officer not had his firearm out he would have got stabbed. In no way is it ok the suspect died but he did not comply in a deadly force situation.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Put yourself in his position. This officer probably has a wife and kids and faced with this situation its either the officer or the suspect, which one do you think wants to go home to his family at the end of the day. I'd do whatever it takes for me to go home at the end of the day not roll over and let someone stab me.
Well put yourself in the position in the guy that got shot that was someone's father , son , brother ect cops are supposably trained to defuse whatever situation they encounter what I mean to say is that it was a bad call on the cop just to kill the guy so quickly based on the video I did not see no sign of the cop life in danger now if the guy was charging him threting to kill then i would agree with the cop drop the fucker like fiveohchuck posted cops can do pretty much what they want and get away with it or just get a slap on the hand
First I would never be in this position second If an officer has a gun pointed in my face and tells me to drop a knife Ill drop the knife. Police officers are held accountable they need to report absolutely everything they encounter and they're always being recorded whether it be by their dash cam go pro cameras or cell phone cameras. I'm all for equal justice but in this situation I'd do exactly what the cop did.
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
video says its private and won't let me see it.

based on what others have said, why would you walk forward towards a cop with a knife in your hand especially if he's warned you 3 times?

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnot:
video says its private and won't let me see it.

based on what others have said, why would you walk forward towards a cop with a knife in your hand especially if he's warned you 3 times?

He just wanted a hug from the officer..

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Chilangoworrior00GT
¯
Member # 11344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chilangoworrior00GT  Ford pictures for Chilangoworrior00GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-02-25, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Chilangoworrior00GT ]

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/chilangoworrior/featured

Posts: 238 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
Chilangoworrior00GT
¯
Member # 11344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chilangoworrior00GT  Ford pictures for Chilangoworrior00GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
Cops rule everything a cop can fuck your bitch if he wants. He can kill your whole family if he feels threatened. I'm tired of always hearing about people defending cops when they are clearly out of line. It would have been different if he was actually close to assaulting the officer ONE SHOT WILL STOP ANYONE unless you have a gun then yeah kill thatr if he fires shots at you. But one shot center mass would have stopped him

So are u trying to say is that the cop is out of line instead of the guy with the knive in his hand approaching to the officer???

[ 2014-02-25, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Chilangoworrior00GT ]

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/chilangoworrior/featured

Posts: 238 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They took of the video give me another link
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I'm too late, the video was removed!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For all those that judge the cops...why don't you go sign up for your local department and go make a difference, instead of trying to be internet heros.

The majority of the bad stuff cops deal with daily, doesn't even make it to Newspapers or YouTube.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

If I was in that cops shoes I wound not be thinking about some fucking wackos family. I would be sure as shit going home to mine though. And I'm not defending a cop. I'm saying I would have done the exact same.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/Bk58MLZaNm0

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cop did ask him hella times dude didn't listen. Your not gonna holster your pistol and then draw a tazer gun if dude is already walking towards you with a knife. And say the cop did all that and didn't get stabbed and tazzed him, it doesn't always take you down http://youtu.be/tDj5hpVsVV0.

Would I take that risk? He'll fucken no!!

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take notes kids, don't fight the cop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itPY54C_guM

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn. Tough spot for the cop to be in.... Damned if you do damned if you don't. At the end of the day if I put myself in the cops shoes I'm doing what it takes for me to go home at the end of my shift....
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
I don't get why one in each knee cap wouldn't have been just as affective. I don't have special training. But it seems that would have stopped him from getting to you with a knife.

Have you ever shot a gun?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Watch this video and tell me if you think the cop did the right thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MauriSSio:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Officers are trained to move to the next level of force ie suspect with knife = use gun. Also, I attended a training a few years ago where an instructor came at us with a knife, if you don't already have our gun drawn and are ready to shoot within about a 20 feet radius you get stabbed every single time which equals not going home to your family. In that position you would shoot too.

Also, for those of you saying fuck the cop lol I ask that you stop screaming that you will blast the next person who tries to steal your precious foxbody.

I agree. This isn't an old Western movie. Center mass and keep pulling the trigger until the threat is done (pretty much dead). That's why you don't mess with anyone with a gun especially a trained officer.
Tazers may or may not work. If both prongs don't hook, officer is dead. Using his gun was clearly the right thing to do. The officers job isn't too make it a fair fight and winner takes all.

Thank you soo much, about time someone with some sense.
1.Use higher force then the suspect everytime
2. Give suspect plenty of time to drop the weapon
3. Do not lose your cover, blast his ass if he gets closer. And yes law enforcement shoots to stop the threat, if that means 5 rounds then that's 5 rounds. Im not going to just shoot 1 time and see if its enough, shoot a few then regroup especially if your by yourself.

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Watch this video and tell me if you think the cop did the right thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PSE-EBKPls

RIP to that young officer, sad every time I see that video. Sad to say but that is an officer who did exactly what all you guys say the other officer should have done, the end result was him getting executed on the side of a lonely road. He should have blasted that mother fucked as soon as he touched that gun. RIP

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many of you have those coexist bumper stickers?

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
For all those that judge the cops...why don't you go sign up for your local department and go make a difference, instead of trying to be internet heros.

The majority of the bad stuff cops deal with daily, doesn't even make it to Newspapers or YouTube.

No one forces a cop to be a cop. If they cant take the heat maybe they should find a new line of work.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com