Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » El chapo is captured. USA-Mexico collaboration (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: El chapo is captured. USA-Mexico collaboration
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Lol too bad 130 cartel members came and helped el chapo break out of prison already. Happened yesterday. So how long was he in prison this time? Couple days..lol.. I think the US is going to have to step in and help now! Clearly Mexico can not even keep the prisoners in prison!

Might want to get your news from a creditable news source .. Sources are saying there is a debate on who is going to tackle this case against Guzman.. And the US is working on trying to extradite Guzman to the US
This! Being in a jail in Mexico won't stop him. This case is like Pablo Escobar running is empire from the inside being able to take the Colombian national soccer team to the prison so Escobar can practices with them and what not. If they really want to stop el chapo they need to extradite him to the U.S. Because it's just a matter of when he wants to for him to walk out of jail

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just posting what I seen. I don't care what source it's from or if it is all that true or not. Sounded legit to me! In Mexico the cartels are more powerful then their government! If he is here, he won't get out! But the longer he is there, the easier it is for him to get out!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm just posting what I seen. I don't care what source it's from or if it is all that true or not.

lmao

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SUMO:
quote:
quote:
Lol too bad 130 cartel members came and helped el chapo break out of prison already. Happened yesterday. So how long was he in prison this time? Couple days..lol.. I think the US is going to have to step in and help now! Clearly Mexico can not even keep the prisoners in prison!

Might want to get your news from a creditable news source .. Sources are saying there is a debate on who is going to tackle this case against Guzman.. And the US is working on trying to extradite Guzman to the US
This! Being in a jail in Mexico won't stop him. This case is like Pablo Escobar running is empire from the inside being able to take the Colombian national soccer team to the prison so Escobar can practices with them and what not. If they really want to stop el chapo they need to extradite him to the U.S. Because it's just a matter of when he wants to for him to walk out of jail
Wrong move on bringing him to the US, all the shit that's happening in Mexico is going to be in US now if they do bring him
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
I'm just posting what I seen. I don't care what source it's from or if it is all that true or not.

lmao
I lol'd too. This is whats wrong with people today. Dont believe everything you read or hear.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by POWERED BY FORD:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong move on bringing him to the US, all the shit that's happening in Mexico is going to be in US now if they do bring him
What if they pull a Bin Laden on him? Toss him in the ocean?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Taking Guzman down will not stop his organization his number two will run it and it will be business as usual.. Blood shed will Probly happen if the other cartels want to
Take over guzmans territory

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well el chapo won the first battle already. He spill the beans on other cartel main guys to be able to stay in mexico. Cause he knows if he comes to the us he will have a chance to escape or run anything

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bring him. We can handle it better than some third world country.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What if they pull a Bin Laden on him? Toss him in the ocean?
LMAO. So true... Typical US Cover up

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Taking Guzman down will not stop his organization his number two will run it and it will be business as usual.. Blood shed will Probly happen if the other cartels want to
Take over guzmans territory

let them kill themselves off. They actually crippled the Zetas by arresting the two top bosses, people were fighting for power but not one person in those organizations was strong enough to take control and they broke into smaller groups. All I think is if he dies in jail or during transport I wouldn't be surprised.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cartels wouldn't dare to try to do what they do in Mexico in USA

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm just posting what I seen. I don't care what source it's from or if it is all that true or not. Sounded legit to me! In Mexico the cartels are more powerful then their government! If he is here, he won't get out! But the longer he is there, the easier it is for him to get out!

LOL. wtf man. Why would you post something without checking to see if its credible or not? Not for our sakes but for your own.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cartels wouldn't dare to try to do what they do in Mexico in USA
That shit wouldn't fly here.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mexico officials already said they will not extradite him to the US, Chapo will be a freeman soon
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
Mexico officials already said they will not extradite him to the US, Chapo will be a freeman soon

Well I'm sure their families lives have already been threatened.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's going to die in jail or escape from jail.
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
He's going to die in jail or escape from jail.

Most likely die thats guy is been having health issues lately. So he will die soon.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com