Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cop shoots 17yr old,mistakes wii controller for gun! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cop shoots 17yr old,mistakes wii controller for gun!
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is why women shouldn't do a mans job.only gun shaped object in her hand should be a blow dryer.RIP
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93coupessp:
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93coupessp:
Fuck the police, biggest gang in America, biggest threat to your life.

Yet they would be the first thing you call if something happened to you or your family.
No they would be that last people I called. How many times in the past 2 months have you seen people call the cops, Just to have them shoot and kill the person they were there to help? Last thing I would ever do is call the cops. You call them as a last resort. [patriot]
Exactly I'm not calling anybody I got my own ways.and my family? I didn't take on that responsibility with out knowing what I would have to do to protect them or keep them safe. Cops aren't going to do shit for me except harass me ask me stupid fucking questions. My family is mine and that makes it up to me not the punk ass faggot ass cops [/QUOTE
Not all cops are bad people, most of law enforcement is made up of people trying to help people in tough situations and yes people make mistakes and they need to be held accountable just like everyone else, but there's really no need to bag on the police for the mistakes of a few in comparison to how many police officers there are in this country.

--------------------
03 Terminator

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Fuck the police, biggest gang in America, biggest threat to your life.

Yet they would be the first thing you call if something happened to you or your family.
No they would be that last people I called. How many times in the past 2 months have you seen people call the cops, Just to have them shoot and kill the person they were there to help? Last thing I would ever do is call the cops. You call them as a last resort. [patriot]
Exactly I'm not calling anybody I got my own ways.and my family? I didn't take on that responsibility with out knowing what I would have to do to protect them or keep them safe. Cops aren't going to do shit for me except harass me ask me stupid fucking questions. My family is mine and that makes it up to me not the punk ass faggot ass cops
I don't quite feel the same way you do about the cops. I don't hate them, and I have a few Leo's as friends. They will tell you the same thing. There are a lot of cops nowadays, aren't there to protect you, or help you. They aren't there to serve and protect. They are they to exert their will. They don't even try to deescalate problems.
Well I don't know any cops and I've never dealt with one that seemed to care to protect and serve lol
Hopefully after I graduate from graduate school I can apply for federal law enforcement if not state but for one that's more community oriented and not traditional.

--------------------
03 Terminator

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com