Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghost stories? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ghost stories?
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Idk but this is kind of personal.......

A few years ago I was dating this girl who I was really into. She was always with here best friend they were crazy as hell. Well her friend wanted to pee and she started to piss sorta half way between a squat and standing up with her cooch and bare ass facing this yellow school bus.

My X snapped a quick pic of her. On the pic you can clearly see an empty bus and about half way u can see a figure covering his eyes to block out the sun and he's staring right at my Xs jewels. He's a young white dude.

Shots insane because I snapped a pic at this old spot I used to live at while hearing strange noises and no one around to make them. And I could clearly see a figure in the picture of the same making as my X showed me in her "ghost" pic......

Shit was eerie.......

--------------------
*Municipio Yanga Veracruz

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Supposedly the USS hornet is haunted

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by Lemonade:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
The white witch of niles canyon! [Eek!]

I've seen her no joke she's real
Do tell.

Lems

We had a blunt of you know what so we got high
That's where your story lost all credibility.

[ 2014-03-20, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: 90GT510 ]

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by subbz:
When my grandfather was alive he had a very specific way he would walk around his room and walking down the stairs so his footsteps were pretty distinct. After he died, we would sometimes hear footsteps in his room or footsteps walking down the stairs that matched the sound of his footsteps exactly.

On a side note if you guys are interested in fictional scary stories written by people check out creepypasta.com

I read some of them but knowing they are fictional, doesn't really do it for me. [Razz]
I would assume all these stories are fictional. A lot of ghost stories I hear start with someone drinking before it all goes down. Ghosts aren't real ive traveled down niles plenty of times at night and never seen anything out of the ordinary.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a few months back I was in my living room watching a movie with my chick. All of a sudden I hear a beeping sound like an alarm or cooking timer, so I asked my chick are you baking something? She looked at me and said no. I get up up and walk Into the kitchen I see our rice cooker blinking and beeping like it was done cooking and the entire time the dam power plug is sitting on top of it disconnected. It did it for like a minute! We were both stuck and didn't know what to make of it

I have a few other crazy stories

[ 2014-03-24, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Scoop ]

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Ryan_LX
¯
Member # 7089

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan_LX  Ford pictures for Ryan_LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 69stangin:

It is I was able to spend the night on it!
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
quote:

Do you have a story?

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_LX:
quote:

Do you have a story?
+1
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Ill play.

A couple years ago, I use to close up the warehouse I worked in by myself. I was alone, during the night, and decided to shut off all the lights inside the warehouse. I walked into the office and went to use the restroom to take a piss. Well while peeing, i heard this loud raspy voice of a woman that told me " GET OUT!". Feeling pretty spooked i go and walk around the office and check outside the parking lot thinking maybe my superviser came by an played a joke on me. Nope I was alone. I decide to go check and take a peek inside the warehouse by just looking through the door. Inside I heard something or someone running above the pallets that were stacked 3-4 high!! I jammed out so quick right after.

Flash forward about 1 month. As I was sleeping, my closet has a sensors light which turns on when there's movement. Well the light turned on. I rolled over to face the closet when right in from me, face to face was this pale young woman with eyes wide open just staring at me. Idk how I manage but I leaped off my bed and landed about 4 feet away from my bed only to see this figure jump over at a rapid pace! Couldn't sleep that entire night.
That was only the beginning, I've had more encounters with this woman like figure. Seeing and hearing her even in dreams.

Fuck that.
should have gotten out of there when she told you to lol

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com