Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Ghost stories? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Ghost stories?
69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone got any good ghost stories?

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boo! [Eek!]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I work at a hospital so I hear a lot and seen some stuff. The latest story is a guy that passed away that use to work here has been wandering around one of the basement garage.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
8urgm
¯
Member # 9054

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8urgm  Ford pictures for 8urgm    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
El cucuy!

--------------------
* ILLICIT FORDS* SHARK TOWN*

04 BLK TERMINATOR

RIP PRIMO RICARDO 3/10/12
RIP LIL HOMIE TECH9 3/8/12
RIP HOMIE WILLIE(5ltrsvt) 11/23/12

Posts: 439 | From: SAN JOSE/EL DF | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wouldn't believe it if I told you. Definetly some unexplained shit out there.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a bigfoot story.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
Wouldn't believe it if I told you. Definetly some unexplained shit out there.

Please share. I posted a thread a while back with a couple vids and a lot of feedback from members here. This stuff is pretty intreresting . I live close to a cemetary here in carlsbad and i been waiting to something

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Grandpa passed away and the day before his passing he gave me a light up bouncy ball. It took us over two weeks to get the money to have him buried. After two weeks of borrowing money and getting loans we had him buried. The whole two weeks the ball would not stop flashing and the light DID NOT GO DIM. On the day of having his funeral, I walked into my room to check on the ball my grandpa had given me two weeks prior and it had had stop blinking and till this day after 3 years of his passing it still won't light up.

Not really a ghost story more along the lines of spirit story, but either way hope you enjoy it.

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
I got a bigfoot story.

I have a big foot too!! Size 14 [Big Grin]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill play.

A couple years ago, I use to close up the warehouse I worked in by myself. I was alone, during the night, and decided to shut off all the lights inside the warehouse. I walked into the office and went to use the restroom to take a piss. Well while peeing, i heard this loud raspy voice of a woman that told me " GET OUT!". Feeling pretty spooked i go and walk around the office and check outside the parking lot thinking maybe my superviser came by an played a joke on me. Nope I was alone. I decide to go check and take a peek inside the warehouse by just looking through the door. Inside I heard something or someone running above the pallets that were stacked 3-4 high!! I jammed out so quick right after.

Flash forward about 1 month. As I was sleeping, my closet has a sensors light which turns on when there's movement. Well the light turned on. I rolled over to face the closet when right in from me, face to face was this pale young woman with eyes wide open just staring at me. Idk how I manage but I leaped off my bed and landed about 4 feet away from my bed only to see this figure jump over at a rapid pace! Couldn't sleep that entire night.
That was only the beginning, I've had more encounters with this woman like figure. Seeing and hearing her even in dreams.

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
back when I was 15 we'd always go down to mexico to celebrate new years xmas n such. well one day we decide to go to the cemetery at night 11/12 it was 5 of us in a little sentra. well we got there looked around and my cousin n other girl started tripping out seeing they were seeing things so we got back to the car, I was in back seat on passenger side window n my boy was on the other, when we got home both our faces (my left side, his right side) had scratches. n It wasn't from the ladies lol
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The white witch of niles canyon! [Eek!]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SantaClara_Cobra  Ford pictures for SantaClara_Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha must have been "Pedrofied" lmao
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I got a bigfoot story.

Lets hear it Dana!

[ 2014-02-11, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
About 6-7 years ago I was at my grandmas old house in Madera and everyone was asleep except for me and my little brother. We were playing poker but had like a $50 pot after eliminating everyone and I got some shit ass card like a 2 of spades and a 9 of hearts so I was like "fuck!" Then I felt like something was staring at me so I look up by the garage door and I seen this man that was dressed like an old mobster from the 20-30's with the suit and hat. The weird thing was he had no face it was blank and it was like watching him in black and white then I felt hot and he went behind the wall and I went all in and left to bed. At my grandmas old house I always felt something walking behind me in the dark I hated it everywhere else I can walk in the dark no problems but at her place it sucked especially kuz she had a huge mirror at the end of the hallway and I was always scared of what I might see in the middle of the night. Also at my grandmas old house(before the Madera one) there was this door to the garage that was always closed but at least a few times a day it would open and close itself like if someone was walking in and out. I heard they all seen this little boy there too I never seen him but apparently they all have.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
I got a bigfoot story.

Lets hear it Dana!
I was fighting a fire on the Klamath National Forest, home of Bigfoot. I woke up one morning before everyone else and as i was laying there in bed i kept wearing what sounded like rocks hitting each other. There was no river near by that could have been moving rocks and my crew an i were the only ones out there on this fire which was deep in the wilderness.
I listened to the rocks being hit together for a bit and realized they were being hit in a rhyme. It was pretty weird.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Ill play.

A couple years ago, I use to close up the warehouse I worked in by myself. I was alone, during the night, and decided to shut off all the lights inside the warehouse. I walked into the office and went to use the restroom to take a piss. Well while peeing, i heard this loud raspy voice of a woman that told me " GET OUT!". Feeling pretty spooked i go and walk around the office and check outside the parking lot thinking maybe my superviser came by an played a joke on me. Nope I was alone. I decide to go check and take a peek inside the warehouse by just looking through the door. Inside I heard something or someone running above the pallets that were stacked 3-4 high!! I jammed out so quick right after.

Flash forward about 1 month. As I was sleeping, my closet has a sensors light which turns on when there's movement. Well the light turned on. I rolled over to face the closet when right in from me, face to face was this pale young woman with eyes wide open just staring at me. Idk how I manage but I leaped off my bed and landed about 4 feet away from my bed only to see this figure jump over at a rapid pace! Couldn't sleep that entire night.
That was only the beginning, I've had more encounters with this woman like figure. Seeing and hearing her even in dreams.

Fuck that.
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just dropped a really awesome dump here at work a couple minutes ago. Looked down to admire my work but it wasn't in the toilet! Ghost poop. [Eek!]
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SantaClara_Cobra
¯
Member # 9488

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
I got a bigfoot story.

Lets hear it Dana!
I was fighting a fire on the Klamath National Forest, home of Bigfoot. I woke up one morning before everyone else and as i was laying there in bed i kept wearing what sounded like rocks hitting each other. There was no river near by that could have been moving rocks and my crew an i were the only ones out there on this fire which was deep in the wilderness.
I listened to the rocks being hit together for a bit and realized they were being hit in a rhyme. It was pretty weird.

could you make the song out?

--------------------
18 Denali diesel
91 🦊

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Years ago, me and some friends saw a row of lit torches being carried on the cliffs edge in the below pic (kealakekua bay, hawaii)...we ran and looked back seconds later and that shit was gone....not a story but an experience.

-

Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome thread!

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Blown_gt
¯
Member # 10698

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown_gt  Ford pictures for Blown_gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill play.

Sounds like it will make a great movie
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Ill play.

damn thats crazy, back when my mom passed away. (14)one night i was sleeping i was feeling something touch my head, i opened my eyes and she was standing next to my bed. i freaked out and leaped out my bed to the other side. i looked up and she was gone. i told my dad about it and he said i was trippin, theres no such thing. a few nights later i had a dream that she was holding me down in my bed, i woke up and couldnt move but my eyes where open. no joke.
i have a family friend who is like able to talk to the dead and she told me my mom been contacting her to tell me everything will be ok. A year later i met my step mom, my step knew and seen my mom before so she knew who she was, one night i woke up in the middle of the night because i herd the tv turn on and she said omg out loud. i walked outta my room and asked her whats wrong. she said she seen my mom standing next to the bed telling her everything will be ok. i havent had a dream about my since then. crazy huh.
when my dad got sick and was in the icu. i was standing in his room when all of a sudden i got hella cold and dizzy. when the next sec the phone rang and it was the doc telling me that my dad has passed [Frown] crazy shit. but for some reason everytime i have a problem or complety stressed out i end having a dream about my pops guieding along the bullshit.
so yea i do belive there are sprites among us. [Frown]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com