Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers...interesting vid (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 49ers...interesting vid
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We got robbed vs NEW ORLEANS , that gave away our homefield or the stick woulda had another game and for sure we woulda scraped at home

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
Forty whiners

This is weaker than the refs vision ^^. Go have another Red Bull, this is over your head kiddo.

Non reviewable plays:

-Penalties. Under no circumstance can a penalty call be reviewed.
-Forward progress. It's a judgement call on the field by the officials.
-A fumble after the whistle has blown. At that point, the play is considered dead and can't be reviewed.
-Any kick going above the uprights.
-Inadvertent whistles.
-Recovery of a fumble in the field of play.

How convenient. Lots of room for error and/or a fix. You guys are seriously going to put money on this? I hope it's only 5 bucks if you do?! [Eek!]

Simple logical questions above, nothing fancy.

Why aren't the refs fired for being blind? Obviously blown calls in this game. Eye tests? Anything? Why aren't they fined at least for bad calls....something?

Slowback? Anyone?

And to answer this question! It is because the game was rigged. And I can prove that call being rigged and BS!

Why in Super Bowl on the kickoff return in the 4th quarter by the broncos and when the hawks tackled him the ball came lose, fumble and recovery by hawks! They review the play and then say that he was down and no fumble! Broncos got saved by the review. The announcer said that the play would be reviewed because of the fumble! All fumble plays are reviewed! So why would that fumble be reviewed but not the goal line fumble by bowman? Answer that!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
quote:
Forty whiners

This is weaker than the refs vision ^^. Go have another Red Bull, this is over your head kiddo.

Non reviewable plays:

-A fumble after the whistle has blown. At that point, the play is considered dead and can't be reviewed.
-Inadvertent whistles.

How convenient. Lots of room for error and/or a fix. You guys are seriously going to put money on this? I hope it's only 5 bucks if you do?! [Eek!]

Why aren't the refs fired for being blind? Obviously blown calls in this game. Eye tests? Anything? Why aren't they fined at least for bad calls....something?

Slowback? Anyone?

And to answer this question! It is because the game was rigged. And I can prove that call being rigged and BS!

Why in Super Bowl on the kickoff return in the 4th quarter by the broncos and when the hawks tackled him the ball came lose, fumble and recovery by hawks! They review the play and then say that he was down and no fumble! Broncos got saved by the review. The announcer said that the play would be reviewed because of the fumble! All fumble plays are reviewed! So why would that fumble be reviewed but not the goal line fumble by bowman? Answer that!

Al be damned....we got ourselves a thinker over here. You even caught on that SHONO R TIME didn't even have a relevant argument. He was conversing in some other conversation from two weeks ago with Arch, lol

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:
Any dumbshit who comes along and shows a pic of a tin foil hat weirdo is an idiot.

I still have the game on my dvr and watched it several times in slow motion all the calls. This video does a much better job of showing what I thought was happening in that game. You have to be blind not to see it imo.

You cannot deny what happened in that game. The 49ers were beat by the refs.

Good find OP [patriot]

lol @ watching all the calls in slow motion
+1
Did the refs make Colin Kaepernick throw multiple picks to Seattle players? How about that fumble he had stripped?
Did the refs not allow the 49ers to call a timeout in the last few minutes of their last drive? Did the refs tell Kaepernick to throw to a double covered Crabtree when he had 2 other players open ?

Quit blaming the refs for terrible clock management & a terrible job by Kaepernick at finding open guys and turn the ball over.
STFU people and better luck next year. Colin, Harbaugh & Greg Roman lost the game for you...... The refs didnt help your cause, but they didn't physically rig the game.

How about the stripped ball? Yea stupid fuck. Should have been 1 yard needed for conversion. Not 6.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
football is bullshit...basketball is bullshit..boxing is bullshit...and last but not least...jesus is bull shit... all a shame to make money from the masses and keep us busy with fake story lines so the government can really bend us over.. [patriot]
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
football is bullshit...basketball is bullshit..boxing is bullshit...and last but not least...jesus is bull shit... all a shame to make money from the masses and keep us busy with fake story lines so the government can really bend us over.. [patriot]

I love my Jesus and what he brings to my table

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^ Lol ^^

Use your heads for just a second people. Just ask yourselves a couple of simple, easy questions.

-Is it possible that behind a lot of money is corruption?
-Is it possible all these horrible calls all year long in almost every game this year, are by refs that don't have vision problems?
-Is it possible NON reviewable plays are there for other purposes?
-Does a NON reviewable play make any sense at all in this day an age with High def t.v.?
-How many times this season alone did a NON reviewable play cost a team points, or a win?

I heard it again this season, "yeah I think the refs are really going to let them play football this game". Lol.
Which means, there going to pick n choose which penalties there going to call. Only if its a really obvious hold. A hold is a hold, call it the same every game, all games!

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
^^ Lol ^^

Use your heads for just a second people. Just ask yourselves a couple of simple, easy questions.

-Is it possible all these horrible calls all year long in almost every game this year, are by refs that don't have vision problems?
-Does a NON reviewable play make any sense at all in this day an age with High def t.v.?
-How many times this season alone did a NON reviewable play cost a team points, or a win?

I heard it again this season, "yeah I think the refs are really going to let them play football this game". Lol.
Which means, there going to pick n choose which penalties there going to call. Only if its a really obvious hold. A hold is a hold, call it the same every game, all games!

Seriously man, who are you preaching to? Taking this stuff a bit too serious. When all's said and done, it's just another damn sport.
Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:
^^ Lol ^^

Seriously man, who are you preaching to? Taking this stuff a bit too serious. When all's said and done, it's just another damn sport.
the man knows what hes talking about...and if you look further into it.. this just dosent apply to football.
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many of you own Mustangs? I think they're pretty cool cars. [patriot]

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/993417-nfl-fixed.html

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:
quote:
Forty whiners

Non reviewable plays:

-Inadvertent whistles.

Slowback? Anyone?

Honestly, i wasn't really paying attention to the game because it was such a blowout. I'm not sure any of that mattered because the point spread was already blown out. Not sure if that happened or didn't but sounds like another "missed" call by the refs.....oops.

It's all about the point spread and the 2.5 points so the gambling industry makes obscene amounts of money over....half a point. Funny, no such thing as any team winning by .5 points I've ever heard of. That .5 of a point is worth a TON of dough and it's not yours or mine.

I'm just happy that there's so many that still believe in the tooth fairy and Santa comes once a year. Not surprising though since wisdom comes with age and there are so many youngsters on the site. Good times though and blue ovals to all.....and to all a good night.

--------------------

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/993417-nfl-fixed.html

The first comment says it all. The entire thread seems to be full of smart, sensible people. Imo opinion one of the only blown calls was the running into the punter. Dude hit the plant leg, and the Bowman fumble. He stripped that ball clean. Other than that its just a butthurt fan. #GOHAWKS

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So for those of you that believe the 49ers were robbed in the NFC Champ Game this season, do you believe that LAST year in the SB when the lights went out that..... That could also have been planned?
I mean the momentum changed quickly when the lights came back on...... So it goes both ways. [Wink]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

The first comment says it all. The entire thread seems to be full of smart, sensible people. Imo opinion one of the only blown calls was the running into the punter. Dude hit the plant leg, and the Bowman fumble. He stripped that ball clean. Other than that its just a butthurt fan. #GOHAWKS
First off bandwagon fan. Funny how your sig had the seahawks taken off during the niner vs seahawks game. Now they won the Super Bowl it's back, that's sad!

2nd.. It is what it is, was the game rigged? Yes! Crying over spilled milk? Yes! I have talked to several seahawks fans and they all say the same thing! Lots of blown calls but they will take it, win is a win! It's simple. The winning team will always be favored to who the NFL wants to win! They are a great team and in order for the Niners to win, we would have had to play to the extreme and blow them out. A close tough game is going to go however the NFL wants it to!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
So for those of you that believe the 49ers were robbed in the NFC Champ Game this season, do you believe that LAST year in the SB when the lights went out that..... That could also have been planned?
I mean the momentum changed quickly when the lights came back on...... So it goes both ways. [Wink]

No, that was still on the players, not the REFS! There is nothing the players or teams can do to beat the refs other then continue making perfect plays! Very hard against a very good team. Out of Seattle and Niners, it's easy to watch that game and see who the "BETTER" team is!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:

Could it have been planned? Absolutely it could've, it was a very odd coincidence indeed. Easy to do....flip a switch. Not sure about that but it was really weird because the niner's light switch was off during the first half then came on in the second just like the lights did.

However the niner's came back and would've won the game except once again they blew it with horrible play calling. Call all these wonderful plays to get down the field all second half, then miraculously can't score to win the game with 4 downs???

Two amazing runners like Kaep and Gore and you can't score????
Run all 4 plays and you win....period!

Plus there was a big non call on Crabtree with a hold on him. Nobody saw that one? Would've gave them another first down.

I'd like the niner's to win of course, but I want a fair game. The better team needs to win always in any game without BS from the refs.

They've been getting away with it for year's and year's but now with high def t.v. it's coming to light.

All of you seem to agree that the refs are blowing it. Since they are, and are proving there inabilities to ref properly, they have to replay any questionable calls. One bad call affects the outcome of a game and that affects a ton of YOUR money and YOUR teams victory, whoever your team is.

If you don't seem to care about that, get out of this conversation.

00SLVRGT
¯
Member # 4509

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00SLVRGT  Ford pictures for 00SLVRGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BAD calls? YES. Rigged? I don't think so..

Lets say for one moment that the refs were trying to influence the outcome of the game...

-What if they wanted the 49ers to win but it had to be a close game to cover betting?

-What if they saw how well the 49ers were playing in the 1st half and made some calls in the Hawks favor to keep the game closer?

-If they wanted the Seahawks to win, why were there no penalties called on the 49ers final drive? (I'm sure they could have found one somewhere)

-What if the refs were trying to set up "The Catch 4" and Sherman just happened to get a hand on what would have been another epic playoff win for the 49ers by 1 point?

If you truly believe that the refs "rigged" the game then this all should be just as believable RIGHT?

In the end it boiled down to Kaepernick's interception and whoever decided to have him throw a bomb with 2 timeouts and plenty of time left on the clock, Simple as that.

I'm a 49ers fan for life and I hope this was a wake up call for Kaepernick. I think he got way to cocky this year with all his Magazines/Commercials/Endorsements. He may not be the greatest but I think he could be better if he can focus more on the game and less on the endorsements next year...

[patriot]

--------------------
2000 GT Silver... SOLD
94 Cobra... SOLD
02 Foush, work in progress

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'm a 49ers fan for life and I hope this was a wake up call for Kaepernick. I think he got way to cocky this year with all his Magazines/Commercials/Endorsements. He may not be the greatest but I think he could be better if he can focus more on the game and less on the endorsements next year...
I have to agree with you on that. The 49ers should have just kept Smith for the 2 years he had left on his contract. If Kaepernick gets hurt, it would be tough for the 49ers to continue winning enough games to make the playoffs. They should have let Alex Smith continue to work with Colin. Groom him into being a better QB. I honestly think Harbugh fucked himself by letting his ego get the best of him. His nemesis Pete had a young running QB, so Harbaugh had to out do him..... He got his opertunity to throw Kap into the mix when Smith got hurt & the rest is history.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by 00SLVRGT:
BAD calls? YES. Rigged? I don't think so..

Lets say for one moment that the refs were trying to influence the outcome of the game...

-What if they wanted the 49ers to win but it had to be a close game to cover betting?

-What if they saw how well the 49ers were playing in the 1st half and made some calls in the Hawks favor to keep the game closer?

-If they wanted the Seahawks to win, why were there no penalties called on the 49ers final drive? (I'm sure they could have found one somewhere)

-What if the refs were trying to set up "The Catch 4" and Sherman just happened to get a hand on what would have been another epic playoff win for the 49ers by 1 point?

If you truly believe that the refs "rigged" the game then this all should be just as believable RIGHT?

In the end it boiled down to Kaepernick's interception and whoever decided to have him throw a bomb with 2 timeouts and plenty of time left on the clock, Simple as that.

[patriot]

Awesome questions buddy, using your head [patriot]

Rigged form start to finish, except the one thing you can't do much about is what happens when a team falls apart like this last super bowl. I feel the Hawks were set to win because Denver was the favorite....not sure how they figured that one.

They can't do much about fumbles and interceptions, plays like that especially when Manning had so many. You can only call penalties so many times otherwise it's blatantly obvious.

The refs are the pawns, they can only see so much through a pile of 300 lb bodies even though there so many refs on the field. They are told to call penalties through the ear pieces from the guys in the booths upstairs. Those are the guys fixing it. Those guys are calling all the shots. The only way we generally see any of the penalties is from instant replay because the game is so fast, so how can Harbaugh react so fast to penalties when we have the birds eye view????

You see Harbaugh get all upset about the plays and such. How the fuck can he see everything from the sidelines? No way he can see all that yet he's upset instantly on every penalty?!! He's connected to all the coordinators defensive/offensive and told to call certain plays by them.

The coach is an in between as well.

You say it all boiled down to the last interception. It did but if we actually scored it wouldn't and here's why...

Say we scored and now lead by one. There is still 38 seconds on the clock. Hawks get the ball back, we of course go into the prevent defense which of course does what?? prevents you from a win.

We go to prevent, then the Hawks go to several slant passes and go out of bounds, then the Hawks set up a field goal and win by 2 since we would now be up by one. Still cover the 2.5 points either way since the niner's were favored. Plus you make a very exciting game which they did already.

Again the niner's had NO REASON AT ALL to freak out on time and throw that play....two year's in a row. Two time outs, inside the 20, and 40 seconds or so on the clock. Why would you even consider that stupid play against Sherman???
You think for one second, like someone said above, you want to test Sherman on the final drive to go to the super bowl???? Harbaugh should be fired for that, that cost us the game.

I'm not buying that for one fuckin' dollar man!!

--------------------

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
I have to agree with you on that. The 49ers should have just kept Smith for the 2 years he had left on his contract. If Kaepernick gets hurt, it would be tough for the 49ers to continue winning enough games to make the playoffs. They should have let Alex Smith continue to work with Colin. Groom him into being a better QB. I honestly think Harbugh fucked himself by letting his ego get the best of him. His nemesis Pete had a young running QB, so Harbaugh had to out do him..... He got his opertunity to throw Kap into the mix when Smith got hurt & the rest is history.
If kaep puts it all together and sticks his head in the sand and works on his progressions and learns to put touch on some balls the sky is the limit for him. He would be the most unstoppable player in the nfl. As far as the conspiracy goes, I don't believe the NFL rigged the game but I do believe not only the nfc championship but the whole year was officiated very poorly and they need to hold these refs accountable for making so many mistakes.

--------------------
03 Terminator

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sorry man I have ZERO stake in this 49ers Seahawks battle but f'n Niners fans are bitching worse then kings fans when they lost to the Lakers. Your team lost and is sitting at home with no trophy just like every team minus Seattle. The fans are looking worse then their whiny ass bitch of a coach. Get over it man the last three years the Giants Ravens and Seahawks have it better then you, better luck next year.

[ 2014-02-06, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
S4OSHUS
¯
Member # 2918

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S4OSHUS  Ford pictures for S4OSHUS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
quote:
If kaep puts it all together and sticks his head in the sand and works on his progressions and learns to put touch on some balls the sky is the limit for him. He would be the most unstoppable player in the nfl. As far as the conspiracy goes, I don't believe the NFL rigged the game but I do believe not only the nfc championship but the whole year was officiated very poorly and they need to hold these refs accountable for making so many mistakes.
this^^

--------------------
2001 audi s4 avant stage 3. 460 whp e85
2001 audi S4 stage 3 sold!
91 lx 347 sold!
90 lx notchback sold!
99 cobra sold!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
I'm sorry man I have ZERO stake in this 49ers Seahawks battle but f'n Niners fans are bitching worse then kings fans when they lost to the Lakers. Your team lost and is sitting at home with no trophy just like every team minus Seattle. The fans are looking worse then their whiny ass bitch of a coach. Get over it man the last three years the Giants Ravens and Seahawks have it better then you, better luck next year.

Lol coming from a raiders fan!

"Who has it better then the raiders" EVERYBODY!!!! Lmao remix

[ 2014-02-06, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R ]

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:

Lol coming from a raiders fan!

"Who has it better then the raiders" EVERYBODY!!!! Lmao remix

LOL you got me there we have sucked a huge one for many years but oh well at least it's baseball season A's ain't too bad!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com