Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 49ers...interesting vid (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 49ers...interesting vid
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this shit is setup!
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any dumbshit who comes along and shows a pic of a tin foil hat weirdo is an idiot.

I still have the game on my dvr and watched it several times in slow motion all the calls. This video does a much better job of showing what I thought was happening in that game. You have to be blind not to see it imo.

You cannot deny what happened in that game. The 49ers were beat by the refs.

Good find OP [patriot]

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reminds me of all the Raider fans crying about the bullsh*t tuck rule call in the Snow Bowl. We can bitch and moan all we want, but in the end.. it is what it is. Gotta love refball.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gandhi
• 14 minutes ago

Following sports is the dumbest thing you could do

Gandhi said it best lol

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BOO HOO! BOO HOO!!!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Any dumbshit who comes along and shows a pic of a tin foil hat weirdo is an idiot.

I still have the game on my dvr and watched it several times in slow motion all the calls. This video does a much better job of showing what I thought was happening in that game. You have to be blind not to see it imo.

Good find OP [patriot]

lol @ watching all the calls in slow motion

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
quote:

Good find OP [patriot]

+1
Did the refs make Colin Kaepernick throw multiple picks to Seattle players? How about that fumble he had stripped?
Did the refs not allow the 49ers to call a timeout in the last few minutes of their last drive? Did the refs tell Kaepernick to throw to a double covered Crabtree when he had 2 other players open ?

Quit blaming the refs for terrible clock management & a terrible job by Kaepernick at finding open guys and turn the ball over.
STFU people and better luck next year. Colin, Harbaugh & Greg Roman lost the game for you...... The refs didnt help your cause, but they didn't physically rig the game.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

Good find OP [patriot]

+1
Did the refs make Colin Kaepernick throw multiple picks to Seattle players? How about that fumble he had stripped?
Did the refs not allow the 49ers to call a timeout in the last few minutes of their last drive? Did the refs tell Kaepernick to throw to a double covered Crabtree when he had 2 other players open ?

Quit blaming the refs for terrible clock management & a terrible job by Kaepernick at finding open guys and turn the ball over.
STFU people and better luck next year. Colin, Harbaugh & Greg Roman lost the game for you...... The refs didnt help your cause, but they didn't physically rig the game.

Amen to that.

Seriously. Let's look past the point that Kaep is a certified choke-artist. lmao

Oh shit, did we just mention Kaep? Where's Arch to chime in and defend his bf?? [burnout]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
quote:

Good find OP [patriot]

+1

I'm inclined to agree with this. Very good point made here. I agree some of the refs calls were iffy but ultimately it came down to that last drive.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Slowback, I'm surprised you're in this conversation? Until you can come up with any retort to the questions I asked, you might want to step aside.
Reference last page, last questions: http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=059946;p=3

If you can't answer any of those, that's fine.

Even with all the fumbles, interceptions whatever, the score was only 6 points and we tie, 7 we win.

Who the fuck calls the play to Crabtree when you're inside the 20, 2 timeouts, and 30 plus seconds to go??? They blew it on purpose, because of the money on the game and how much gets paid out. You could call hundreds of other calls, not risk an interception.

This isn't about just this game, it's about all football games. This niner game is just an example.

Did any of you even watch the video or are the attention spans just too short? Serious question, many of you openly say threads are to long to read and skip over....

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

quote:
Who the fuck calls the play to Crabtree when you're inside the 20, 2 timeouts, and 30 plus seconds to go??? They blew it on purpose, because of the money on the game and how much gets paid out. You could call hundreds of other calls, not risk an interception.

That was all Kaep and Crabtree. They tried to test Sherman and make him look like a fool, but that bit them on the ass big-time.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
quote:

That was all Kaep and Crabtree. They tried to test Sherman and make him look like a fool, but that bit them on the ass big-time.
The pass was accurate as fuck, Sherman just had better position. Could have done so many different things but its a little to late to blame refs and bitch and complain. The rivalry continues, but at least I've never seen a 9ers team get busted up like the Denver Donkey's. Did they even know they were in a title game? Pampered Payton had no answers to anything Seattle did. Eli's still the best Manning.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:
quote:

The pass was accurate as fuck, Sherman just had better position. Could have done so many different things but its a little to late to blame refs and bitch and complain. The rivalry continues, but at least I've never seen a 9ers team get busted up like the Denver Donkey's. Did they even know they were in a title game? Pampered Payton had no answers to anything Seattle did. Eli's still the best Manning.
This coming form a 49er fan. You sir have gained my respect. Haha.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rigged superbowl?

The NFL is currently investigating a rigged superbowl [sic], because one of the officials overheard peyton manning asking the seattle head coach, ‘When are you guys gonna pay up?’ it's a shame, Even if these allegations are untrue, Peyton's career is over, and he will never be a hall of fame inductee, as he should be,” the user replied.

http://www.ibtimes.com/was-super-bowl-rigged-conspiracy-theorists-cite-onion-article-proof-2014-game-was-fixed-1553024

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
The anti-crew

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a faithful 9er fan and I take the loss against the Seahawks like a man. A loss is a loss, we had a chance and we didn't capitalize. But people it's obvious we played a much better game, made way better plays than the Seahawks, even with the idiot refs.

It was frustrating to watch the NFC champ game. And watch a team like the Seahawks get so much help from the refs. We were getting terrible calls on us and we still fought thru it and kept the game close. Any real football fan can appreciate the effort and dedication we showed out there. That video does not lie, does it matter anymore, no, but in my eyes we went out there and handled the Seahawks , of course besides the last drive we had. I think we can all agree even you 9er haters that we played superior to the Seahawks . All for nothing now though, on to the next season so we can spank some Seahawk ass lol

GO NINERS!!!!!

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was not bad clock management. The 9ers drove right down the field in the most critical time of the game and had them right where they wanted them, just enough time to take shots at the end zone and win with no time for the Seahawks to come back. The play call was ok, the 9ers had three receivers in the middle and to the left covered by 5 defenders, which left man on man on the right. IIMO Crabtree had Sherman beat to the corner but kaepernick under through the ball and Sherman made a nice play, and the linebacker made an even better play but of course he gets no credit.

The refs are incompetent that's clear, and we got the shit end of the stick, but the 9ers certainly didn't help themselves in the 4th quarter.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
quote:

No, that was all Harbaugh and the guys in those booths upstairs. They call the plays, not Kaep. Why would you choose to test the best in the business on the last play of the game?? They made a desperation play with 37 seconds on the clock and 2 timeouts inside the twenty....wtf.

[ 2014-02-04, 08:05 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Can anybody answer 1 freakin' question for me?

Why would you have a rule that you can't review a play? For example, what possible reason is there that you can't review a goal line play such as the one when we stripped the ball and not one fuckin' ref can see it but 300,000,000 viewers can?

What possible reason could there be for that? Everybody keeps skipping over all my questions in every football post.

Anyone afraid there is no Santa Claus and tooth fairy?

Bueller....Bueller......anyone?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Forty whiners

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

quote:
Originally posted by red5o:
Forty whiners

This is weaker than the refs vision ^^. Go have another Red Bull, this is over your head kiddo.

Non reviewable plays:

-Penalties. Under no circumstance can a penalty call be reviewed.
-Forward progress. It's a judgement call on the field by the officials.
-A fumble after the whistle has blown. At that point, the play is considered dead and can't be reviewed.
-Any kick going above the uprights.
-Inadvertent whistles.
-Recovery of a fumble in the field of play.

How convenient. Lots of room for error and/or a fix. You guys are seriously going to put money on this? I hope it's only 5 bucks if you do?! [Eek!]

Simple logical questions above, nothing fancy.

Why aren't the refs fired for being blind? Obviously blown calls in this game. Eye tests? Anything? Why aren't they fined at least for bad calls....something?

Slowback? Anyone?

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Calm down Al Davis.

--------------------
The anti-crew

*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ghandi was a Playa, but couldn't Play..

[ 2014-02-04, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: *Als50* ]

Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you guys are really thinking you got robbed by the refs in the champ game!!!!! thats why we hawk fans call you forty whiners!!!! I will totally agree that bowman stripped and recovered that ball on the goaline that call was bs!!! but you remember thye very next play the hawks fumbled and you recovered on like the 12 yard line the football gods were watching out and made it right, but your still gonna bitch!!! so lets rewind things and give you the ball where bowman had it inside the 1, next play safety!!!! you guys keep bitching about bad ref calls shit you forgot how you got blown out week 2 in seattle then got served by the colts at home then also dropped to the panthers at home there's the difference in your season!!!! GOOOOO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ your a idiot! Who cares if the call did not make a difference in the game! The man got ZERO credit for a play that 99% of the other players in the NFL would not have been able to do! And watch the video and then come back and tell us how they were not bad calls! Video don't lie. At the end of the day yes we did have a chance to win the game! Beat the hawks and REFS! We came up short! Can't beat them all! None of the 4th quarter mistakes would have happened or been a factor if the game calls were right to begin with! We would have had a even bigger lead on the hawks! So your arguement is invalid!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com