Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 93 WHITE COUPE STOLEN IN FRONT OF MY SHOP (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 93 WHITE COUPE STOLEN IN FRONT OF MY SHOP
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You dont think the seat made them steal it? Something supercharged? Does sound like a scam though

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to say, but yes they are trying to scam you homie! If my car was stolen, I would report it IMMEDIATELY!!! Not to mention, I won't even park my car in front of my house in Elk Grove, let alone in Vallejo, NEVER THAT!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well the car was in his girls name so i think he had to get ahold of her to properly report it, so maybe maybe not, regardless they where able to get on my property and take it , owner or not.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Real talk?there is only one way and one way out of your little area. A gate is way past due.
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm starting to think it is a scam. If it was my car shit would have been reported ASAP, pictures up on forums and Craigslist.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
v town coupe ive been tryna get the land lords to cover a decent gate, then a dog then a moblie movement artillery gattling gun, but they wont spring for nothing, ole jews. and a decent gate that slides across the front like that is about 3500. not to mention around the entire property, plus a gate can be cut, dogs but then i gotta feed those bastards an i kill gold fish with out even trying not to mention a thief can just poison them. its this area, its the type of car in this area, again my corvette with doors open right next to it wasnt even touched so maybe inside scam or dumb hoodlums picking off a easy 50. im just gona get out of here like i been planning with in this year, and move to the moon and slang moon rocks, or maybe something a hour north. 50 reasons tell me up there these alot of russians working on cars up there but not doing what i do so maybe ill blend in and start drinking vodka. long day im done thanks anybody and everybody for any efforts made at all. theres a lot of things i would do for somebody or to somebody to get this car back. count me in on any car theft recoverys ever.
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey I'm sorry to hear about you're situation but it's just does not seem right that they did not take anthing else in you're shop and for the owner not to make a police report right away just saying but if you do come across pics post ASAP and will deffently keep an eye out [patriot]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

69stang
¯
Member # 5609

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for 69stang  Ford pictures for 69stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd question that dude that was getting searched on the street infront of your shop that one time I came by for that block plate and sorry to hear about the bro

--------------------
1968 firebird- sold
1992 mustang gt - sold
1969 mustang coupe- current project

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Scammers

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan. Let me know if you need me to move that trailer when the time comes. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neighbors around my shop are all Ukrainian NOT Russian blyat.

They do their own thing, go to church on Sundays. Never have any of that type bullshit up north. Come on up and get out of that shit Yon.

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will keep a lookout in the southbay and I drive through University Ave in East Palo Alto everyday. It is odd because if I where to steal and chop up the car it would be a no brainer to go after your coupe and vette.
ROBBY92COUPE
¯
Member # 11252

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROBBY92COUPE  Ford pictures for ROBBY92COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats fucked up I think I seen that car before it use to have a supercharger on it but wasn't running right or some shit if that's the same car I think it was a black dude that had it

--------------------
92 COUPE
88 GT DROP
13 5.0 GT
13 SHELBY GT500

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

yes thats the car. shorter guy very well spoken. another guy built that set up as it blew up a week or two later before i got brought into fixing it. supercharger 10 pounds of boost, on 10 to 1 compression, with cracked trick flow heads on cheaper high compression heads for inline vavles, yes a couple valves hit piston. funny thing was the first guy ive turned away here at my shop for bein more of a headache i wanted to take on and so was i right.
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All you white guys are the same

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
no pics and the customer hasn't produced any either, and to my knowledge the cops told me he hasn't even made a report yet.

What the heck!! Insurance fraud maybe?

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:

They do their own thing, go to church on Sundays. Never have any of that type bullshit up north. Come on up and get out of that shit Yon.

This makes all the sense. I used to think this Russian guy would call me black, he used to say it at the end of every sentence I'm not even black. I guess he was using "blyAt" this whole time lol.
Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

This makes all the sense. I used to think this Russian guy would call me black, he used to say it at the end of every sentence I'm not even black. I guess he was using "blyAt" this whole time lol.
Blyat is like a universal cuss word, lol. You can put it in front or on the end of everything you say and it becomes a curse. Kinda like fuck.

The other thing too, is be careful not to call them Russians. For whatever reason they like to be considered Ukrainian. Kinda like calling a cuban a mexican or some MS13 Salvadorian a mexican. If that makes sense, lol.

[ 2014-02-01, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: 135.0 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:
quote:

Blyat is like a universal cuss word, lol. You can put it in front or on the end of everything you say and it becomes a curse. Kinda like fuck.

The other thing too, is be careful not to call them Russians. For whatever reason they like to be considered Ukrainian. Kinda like calling a cuban a mexican or some MS13 Salvadorian a mexican. If that makes sense, lol.

Makes more sense now lol. These blyats are good people tho.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com