Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 93 WHITE COUPE STOLEN IN FRONT OF MY SHOP (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 93 WHITE COUPE STOLEN IN FRONT OF MY SHOP
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CAR WAS WHITE AND HAD BLACK MACH ONE HOOD,INTERIOR WAS AFTER MARKET COVERED WITH BLACK AND RED, MAX MOTOR K MEMBER AND ARMS, COIL OVER, TREMIC 3550, ALUMINUYM RAD WITH CONTOUR DUAL FANS, 30 POUND INJECTORS WITH GRANATELLI CHROME MASS AIR, BLACK GT 40 TUBULAR INTAKE, BBK CHROME INTAKE TUBE, GREY 2000 GT 5 STAR WHEELS 17 BY 8. ANY INFO CALL ME 707 297 0868
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks bro, hope you guys find it! I hate THIEVES....

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will keep an eye out.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn...got pics? Is your location gated?

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Duncan you know a local who knows you and has seen this car now has it in his garage probably right around the corner from ya,you say it yourself that you work and live in the hood,look under your nose man it's prob not far! Good luck fuck faggot ass thieves [Mad]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
in broad daylight?

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

1FAST93NOTCH
¯
Member # 10722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93NOTCH  Ford pictures for 1FAST93NOTCH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn ppl have no hearts. That's messed up. I hope you find it quick or catch them stupid thieves.

--------------------
2014 Oxford White Raptor Production #: 30727
1993 Red Notchback Production #: 29409
1993 Teal Cobra Production #: 4505
TEAM TRUE FORGED

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BLOOD LIL RICS WHIP?? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

jph331
¯
Member # 665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jph331  Ford pictures for jph331    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The company you keep. Probably the same guy who stole Joes car, or is he locked up?
4MY8TERS
¯
Member # 7840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4MY8TERS  Ford pictures for 4MY8TERS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man people are really after coupes rite now

--------------------
1985 Notchback-393w Vortech
1991 Convert Lx-H/C/I-Vortech
1984 T-Top 306-H/C/I

Posts: 2337 | From: THE GOLDEN CITY AKA SFC | Registered: Aug 2007  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a customers that had dropped it off days before for warranty of a radiator going bad. alex crisp the guy that brought joes stuff is in jail and i havent seen him or any of his friends or crowd in over a year. just had the police over here to calm things down between the owner an me. i dont blame owner for bein pissed, unfortunately he didnt have an appointment and just left his car at my shop and i am crowded more than ive ever been so i couldn't bring it imediatly inside, and 4 months ago i rearaiged my office so the camera got moved and unplugged an forgot to plug it back in so i couldnt even look on my video surveillance, its on now but to late i feel. been driving to all the little spots that have been rumoured dirty, but i dont know anybody out of town besides u guys so any help is gd, it might of been a inside job cause i heard the guy was tryna sell it less than a couple weeks ago, and my own 351 supercharged coupe an corvette where outside as well, so thats funny. but thanks for any help.
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So he just left the car in front of your shop and didn't talk to you? If so, sounds like his balance and not yours.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

no pics and the customer hasn't produced any either, and to my knowledge the cops told me he hasn't even made a report yet.
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
a customers that had dropped it off days before for warranty of a radiator going bad. alex crisp the guy that brought joes stuff is in jail and i havent seen him or any of his friends or crowd in over a year. just had the police over here to calm things down between the owner an me. i dont blame owner for bein pissed, unfortunately he didnt have an appointment and just left his car at my shop and i am crowded more than ive ever been so i couldn't bring it imediatly inside, and 4 months ago i rearaiged my office so the camera got moved and unplugged an forgot to plug it back in so i couldnt even look on my video surveillance, its on now but to late i feel. been driving to all the little spots that have been rumoured dirty, but i dont know anybody out of town besides u guys so any help is gd, it might of been a inside job cause i heard the guy was tryna sell it less than a couple weeks ago, and my own 351 supercharged coupe an corvette where outside as well, so thats funny. but thanks for any help.

Weird!

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I hope you find the thief then put him on blast [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a planned inside job bro.. Maybe tryna keep his parts, get insurance money, AND try to squeeze some change outta you too.. Have someone keep an eye on the owner, sooner or later he'll go to the location of his car/parts IF hes in on it.. seems fishy that out of all the cars, its HIS that gets taken..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

funny the cops said the same thing about maybe bein a scam. but i dont know, i cant really tell, i hate this area, i grew up down the street and i just hate it, this is my last year here. cant own anything nice here, i felt a lil comfortable in my cubby spot but tweekers and theives have no morals or decent thoughts.
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics of car?

edit: never mind just read you dont have pics

[ 2014-01-30, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: dean-93 ]

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn that's crazy. Especially if its a scam! [Mad]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Da plane???

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

not rics car even tho very similar
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if the dude took too long to claim his car stolen, it means its an inside job! IMO... He is giving his friends time to strip the car... hahaha

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4301694524.html
is this the car sounds like it

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz 24/7:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4301694524.html
is this the car sounds like it

Few things are off on it.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

no sadly not, he was tryning to sell it a couple weeks ago i heard thru the grape vine. gt 40 real tubular, maximum Motorsports everything, world jr cast iron heads, all smog was hooked up . bbk chrome intake tube,black mach one hood, grey 2000 gt wheels, red and black coustom seats that said something supercharged on the back part of the seat.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com