Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » anybody know this person (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: anybody know this person
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i find it funny that go hard or go home at first says dude thats own the blown up 4 banger with wheels in question, is a real gd friend of his, family man, etc, an then a bit later he says that he talked to the seller of the car bein the owner of the 4 banger as if hes not a friend anymore,,, all the sudden its not his close friend anymore? and why the first comment is kenny needed to buy them back, why wouldn't go hard go home say im gona call my close family buddy instead? fishy. why didnt anybody question nor think they could get back in touch with the seller of the wheels in question? and klye star wars fan why an what is carma towards kenny??? just because kenny bags on u alot he deserves to have his car stolen? did i miss read sumthing ?

Kinda fishy?? The biggest LOL I had all day. If your trying to imply I'm some sort of thief please just stop now bro. I was just trying to help the op with some details and info. I pmd him directly and that is all I can do. This thread is nothing but stupidity and a joke besides the fact the OPs car got stolen. I'm sorry for that really but it's hard to try and claim something without proof. So all u guys doing all that talking and nagging that those are his wheels are really just dumb and pathetic. U guys are something else smh.

[ 2014-01-29, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
quote:
i find it funny that go hard or go home at first says dude thats own the blown up 4 banger with wheels in question, is a real gd friend of his, family man, etc, an then a bit later he says that he talked to the seller of the car bein the owner of the 4 banger as if hes not a friend anymore,,, all the sudden its not his close friend anymore? and why the first comment is kenny needed to buy them back, why wouldn't go hard go home say im gona call my close family buddy instead? fishy. why didnt anybody question nor think they could get back in touch with the seller of the wheels in question? and klye star wars fan why an what is carma towards kenny??? just because kenny bags on u alot he deserves to have his car stolen? did i miss read sumthing ?

Kinda fishy?? The biggest LOL I had all day. If your trying to imply I'm some sort of thief please just stop now bro. I was just trying to help the op with some details and info. I pmd him directly and that is all I can do. This thread is nothing but stupidity and a joke besides the fact the OPs car got stolen. I'm sorry for that really but it's hard to try and claim something without proof. So all u guys doing all that talking and nagging that those are his wheels are really just dumb and pathetic. U guys are something else smh.
Yea. You are all dumb and PATHETIC for seeing the similarity in those uncommon wheels. Pfffft suckers. Pathetic. [Roll Eyes]

Pathetic is owning stolen property. Pathetic is not doing what it takes to make it right. Smh at you. Pathetic.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well one thing we can agree from this post is that with cafords, you always know what you are going to get! People who can not type to save their lives and thieves! Plenty of both in this website!!! Carry on!!

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
quote:

Yea. You are all dumb and PATHETIC for seeing the similarity in those uncommon wheels. Pfffft suckers. Pathetic. [Roll Eyes]

Pathetic is owning stolen property. Pathetic is not doing what it takes to make it right. Smh at you. Pathetic.

oh shit I almost forgot those are the ONLY fucking 4 lug saleen wheels in NCAL... My bad yall. That is stolen property...

Why u mad bro?

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Come on guys........

Let Him Alone,.,.,.

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

oh shit I almost forgot those are the ONLY fucking 4 lug saleen wheels in NCAL... My bad yall. That is stolen property...

Why u mad bro?

Lmao... Can you please post another set from NorCal please?? Maybe google can help ya out!

--------------------
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150

Team True Forged!!!

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why u mad bro?

Lmao... Can you please post another set from NorCal please?? Maybe google can help ya out!
[Roll Eyes]
Pinche bola de chimoltrufios ha ha

[ 2014-01-29, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: gohardgohome ]

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Derka derka derka derka

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18533 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Give the OP his wheels back , stop covering for your friend
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did not read other ppl replys yet but

When they stole my wifes purple mustang, i pulled over to talk to another foxbody owner and he had my wifes rims "i could tell by the tires and defects in the rim, i got his number and info. I did not confront him yet, his wife was prevnant, he was voing to wyotech getting his shit togther.
Long story short, i got my hood,radio,floor mats back and was in the process of getting my rims back, then hes in the news for stealing a another foxbody, trying to run over a cop, then gets shot in the back and is now in jail...
Why the long story because it doesnt matter if hes a family man, hes afiliated with car thiefs.

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
Stangn5oh
¯
Member # 10875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangn5oh  Ford pictures for Stangn5oh  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read complete thread now,
Dont give up kenny yea you cant prove they stole it but you can put them on a radar.
Find out who this guy is and his affiliate and keep an eye out for your stuff. Once you spot your stuff the puzzle comes togther.
Thats how i got my stolen car parts back .

--------------------
88 lx
17 Renegade turbo
18 Compass 4x4

Hit the gasser, go faster, all u heard was dual exhaust n flowmasters.

Posts: 1643 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Apr 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R:
Well one thing we can agree from this post is that with cafords, you always know what you are going to get! People who can not type to save their lives and thieves! Plenty of both in this website!!! Carry on!!

Would you consider it a wild stab in the dark to assume if you can't type you're probably a theif?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
gohardgohome......Isn't that what happens when you go to a strip club? [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

ElMaton510
Member # 13230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ElMaton510  Ford pictures for ElMaton510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn still wit the same shit? I careless wat ya say i aint no thief im pretty fuckn sure u dnt fuckn ask for a receipt when you buy something on craigslisor off someone so keep talkin your shit the car is SOLD?! I bought the wheels just how the next person bought them off me? Just like He Said "MINE NOW".. So the end to the Bullshit talk?! I wanted to be reasonable n let the guy check the wheels out before i got rid of them but there was no point with all ur friends bullshit talk!
Posts: 3 | From: Hayward, Ca. | Registered: Oct 2013  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ElMaton510:
Damn still wit the same shit? I careless wat ya say i aint no thief im pretty fuckn sure u dnt fuckn ask for a receipt when you buy something on craigslisor off someone so keep talkin your shit the car is SOLD?! I bought the wheels just how the next person bought them off me? Just like He Said "MINE NOW".. So the end to the Bullshit talk?! I wanted to be reasonable n let the guy check the wheels out before i got rid of them but there was no point with all ur friends bullshit talk!

You're a pussy and a faggot, you ain't sold shit. All you did was get scared that the rightfull owner of those rims would come through to your house or hood or trap, whatever you wannabe gangster want to call it and get his rims back. Nobody bought that piece of shit car for 2k or whatever you were selling it for. HAHA you a bitch and so is your theif crew. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sweet mother of holy jesus. DONT PUT ?'S ON SENTENCES THAT DONT HAVE A QUESTION WITHIN THEM. My OCD is off the charts right now.

And no, the car isn't sold. Nice try though.

[ 2014-01-30, 01:46 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is this even English?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Let me try to help a little [Roll Eyes] [Confused]

These are a few actual questions that may come into play about this whole thing.

Example 1
I ask you: Do you know where you bought these wheels from in Fresno?
You say: Yes

Example 2
I ask you: Would you give the guy who posted this question the name and address of the guy who you bought the wheels from?
You should say: yes

You can do this through a pm to him directly. This person you bought the wheels from MAY or MAY NOT be involved in stealing cars.

Do you understand what I am asking ElMaton510?

[ 2014-01-30, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

my boy called you 3 times on monday. and he said he even left a message? but no return call [Confused] [Confused] anyways good luck with the sale [patriot]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
go hard go home says this is his close friend , but now he uses terms to place a distance between him and owner of blown up 4 banger. 4 baNGER OWNER stated he bought the wheels OFF OF HERE CA FORDS 4 months ago or more, but is now referring or now saying no reciets if bought off craigslist. and now conveniently the car is sold. IF THEre was ever a add on here about those wheels being sold THERE SHOULD BE A ADD IN THE ARCH HIVES SOME HOW OR A PRIVATE PM PROVING THIS, OR DID HE BUY THEM OFF CRAIGLIST LIKe HES now possibly referring SAYING ABOUT NOT HAVING RECEITES. a real stand up guy would know exactly where he bought them or be like im gona find who i bought them off, but his attitude is like well i bought them so tough luck.
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Screen name el maton sounds lagit to me [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

After everyone clowning on you that you write worse than a first grader, you come on here with this post??? Please go get some education, I understand this is a forum and everyone has mistakes in their writing, but this is ridiculous.

Less stealing cars and more reading books!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:

Sweet mother of holy jesus. DONT PUT ?'S ON SENTENCES THAT DONT HAVE A QUESTION WITHIN THEM. My OCD is off the charts right now.

And no, the car isn't sold. Nice try though.

MY OCD is going crazy too bro, don't feel alone!

This has to be the best line ever posted in CAFORDS.com

"buy something on craigslisor off someone" I realized what he was saying after I read it like 3 times

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:

Googled his screen name and this came up.

-
[Razz]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:

Googled his screen name and this came up.

-
[Razz]

Lmfao!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com