Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » GREAT GAME!!! WHAT YOU 9ER FANS GONNA WHINE BOUT????? (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GREAT GAME!!! WHAT YOU 9ER FANS GONNA WHINE BOUT?????
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Do I think the NFL is rigged? No

Do I think refs have been paid off to make favorable calls? Yes

Do I think the NFL commissioner has created or changed rules to favor certain Players/Teams? Yes

I might also add that the NFL started talking about adding 1 additional NFC & AFC team into the playoffs. I believe this was brought up middle of the season because the NFL wants to give all these popular teams every chance to make it into the playoffs. They want to keep the ratings as high as possible and adding another big rating game is MORE MONEY!!!!
The NFL wants to make sure rivals like the Seahawks - 49ers can both make it into the playoffs every year.
Just my .02

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
Why does everyone have to argue all over the internet? I'm getting tired of coming to the Gen talk section and seeing people bicker back and forth. I understand we all have own opinions and all its just gets old really fast!! I don't even know why the moderators allow all the trash talk that goes on on this site!!

Entertainment. Does trash talk bother you? I get a kick out of it every time.
It's so much that it bothers me it just gets old after a while. You know? Don't get me wrong it is funny sometimes, but other times its just pathetic!!

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Do I think the NFL commissioner has created or changed rules to favor certain Players/Teams? Yes

I might also add that the NFL started talking about adding 1 additional NFC & AFC team into the playoffs. I believe this was brought up middle of the season because the NFL wants to give all these popular teams every chance to make it into the playoffs. They want to keep the ratings as high as possible and adding another big rating game is MORE MONEY!!!!
The NFL wants to make sure rivals like the Seahawks - 49ers can both make it into the playoffs every year.
Just my .02

A lot of rule changes work against teams like Seattle and San Francisco. Physicality is almost a bad thing in football now unless you are in the trenches. Ridiculous.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:

Just my .02

I'm not following any of this. In fact I think it's totally contradictory.

1. If the NFL refs are being paid off, I'll tell you it's for a HUGE amount of money. And by who would they be being paid off by? If the NFL didn't know about then don't you think they'd being getting fired all the time since all these bad calls this year alone?

These favorable calls by the refs you talk about directly affect the outcome of a game. That translates into billions of fixed money to favor the gambling firm.

2. You also state you think the NFL commissioner is in on this with favorable players and teams. That would mean clearly a fix is in. If you favor 1 team and/or player that means they will get special treatment which also changes a score which translates to what....yes a fixed game again.

Now if the NFL commissioner you think is in on it then isn't he the NFL himself?

I'm not following any of your logic [Confused]

Everything you just stated reinforces my belief and you just agreed with everything I've stated in this thread

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com