Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » #GOHAWKS (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: #GOHAWKS
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Beastly GT500 TVS:
Op how the he'll are you a real A's fan and like the seahawks. Wtf is wrong with you

2 completely different sports buddy. Fact of the matter is I can like any team from anywhere for any reason. Don't like it oh well.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love the back and forth about this rivalry. I look at it this way...no matter who wins in the AFC or NFC...no matter what the combination is...it is going to be a damn good Superbowl!!

-Steelers Fan

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
I love the back and forth about this rivalry. I look at it this way...no matter who wins in the AFC or NFC...no matter what the combination is...it is going to be a damn good Superbowl!!

-Steelers Fan

Agree. Its just a shame the majority of the fans here are assholes. At least the real true Seattle and SF fans have taken the rivalry being shit talking. Seattle fans have been donating money to a SF children's hospital and SF fans donated to a hospital in Seattle.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-Steelers Fan

Fuck the steelers, lol. We want #6

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

-Steelers Fan

Fuck the steelers, lol. We want #6
Ditto

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha, 135.0! I hope you do get #6! That will mean SF will make me even more money than the money they made me yesterday. [Wink] I even wore my steelers gear in line at the Grand Sierra in Reno, while picking up my winnings on the 49ers this weekend. Winning is winning baby! A couple 49ers fans even gave me a high five for betting with them!

One of my favorite lines..."it's lonely at the top, but worse at the bottom." Glad we have 6 and go Niners!

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Haha, 135.0! I hope you do get #6! That will mean SF will make me even more money than the money they made me yesterday. [Wink] I even wore my steelers gear in line at the Grand Sierra in Reno, while picking up my winnings on the 49ers this weekend. Winning is winning baby! A couple 49ers fans even gave me a high five for betting with them!

One of my favorite lines..."it's lonely at the top, but worse at the bottom." Glad we have 6 and go Niners!

At least we can respect a fan of a team that knows how it feels to win it all. Not just a one time fluke, 6 times. I've been around for the first 5 and can't wait for #6 and i think Harbaughs gonna get us there. See cock fans have this inferiority complex like they want to be recognized like the bay area sports teams in general. Their mariners are shit, see cocks suck and their basketball team...... well lets just say at least Sac has a team they couldnt steal. Seattle wants to be the bay and they can't be, thats why they've been obsessing over it all year. Going after coaches taught by OUR Bill Walsh and still not getting anywhere.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:

-Steelers Fan

Agree. Its just a shame the majority of the fans here are assholes. At least the real true Seattle and SF fans have taken the rivalry being shit talking. Seattle fans have been donating money to a SF children's hospital and SF fans donated to a hospital in Seattle.
your a faggot fuck the seahawks and fuck you too

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

I don't know how you could possibly be a raider and Seahawks fan, don't you remember your teams own history and who they had to beat their last sb playoff run, lol.
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Op how the he'll are you a real A's fan and like the seahawks. Wtf is wrong with you

2 completely different sports buddy. Fact of the matter is I can like any team from anywhere for any reason. Don't like it oh well.
You are 100% right if you want to be cock sucking seahawks fans your more than welcome too. I just thought being and A's fan you had more sense than that. Guess I was wrong. Go 49ers

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol ur an idiot, u still don't get it. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

quote:
Originally posted by 135.0:
quote:

Nothing wrong with him wanting to be a busty blond chick deep down inside. LOL
Hahha

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com