Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Phatboy**** (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Phatboy****
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why you get so offensive http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=058776;p=4#000080 does the truth hurt.. That's not even where you live this is a clue to where you live. "2390"

You talk about comming threw for whatever reason yet your boy is riding around on my wheels ain't that some funny shit.

Your boy burrito has my wheels on is blue 85 coupe that lives on bell st. And ALLS YOU HAVE TO SAY IS HE GOT THEM FROM A BOARD MEMBER. KOOL STORY BRO, You need pics I got plenty.

[ 2013-12-30, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look man I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you he is he and I am me my address is 2390 palo verde and there is no truth to hurt me and you claim to know all this butt nobody is in cuffs And it still don't got shit to do with me all there is is talk last time I'm going to say this come check my shit out if your not going to then leave me the hell alone same goes to every body that deside they got something to say about me come check my shit out

--------------------
Phatboy

Posts: 224 | From: Menlo park | Registered: Jun 2011  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guy with the blue coupe does he have a screen name on here?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i thought it was a v2 in question?

me 2

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah... Things defiantly sound fishy to me.... This has been going on awhile, and little slip ups keep poping up.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny I just get these pics in a text message as we speak from 650 number gotta be somebody you know not me if and when I get more texts from this number with info i
 -
 -
 -

[ 2013-12-30, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phatboy5.0  Ford pictures for Phatboy5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You must just be board and have nothing else to do why don't you just use some of that energy your putting into going thru Instagram and posting up pics and just come to my house and check my shit out and get shit over with instead of just posting up pics and showing my car off can you at least Waite till it's all finished

--------------------
Phatboy

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

These are your people from the 650 number hitting me up people ain't snitches either they just help out the community. I don't have time to be on Instagram.

[ 2013-12-30, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phatboy5.0:
You must just be board and have nothing else to do why don't you just use some of that energy your putting into going thru Instagram and posting up pics and just come to my house and check my shit out and get shit over with instead of just posting up pics and showing my car off can you at least Waite till it's all finished

Bored* wait* [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Phatboy5.0:

Lol By the time they go to your house to check "your" shit out, everything's gonna be gone and cleaned up shop.You think people are stupid. Of course everything's gonna be legit because your getting rid of all the stolen property as we speak.

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it would be a coincidence, if the wheels have the same tires.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by SLOW95GTS:

I could clearly see my tires in the pic..

--------------------

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by VENOMUS PONY 5.0:
quote:

thats shady [Eek!] ,those wheels aint that common, does the other guy have a screen name here?

[ 2013-12-30, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: dean-93 ]

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where did you buy the supercharger Phatboy?
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
quote:

If youre that sure then what are you waiting for? I wouldn't wait and give people the chance to get rid of the parts.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:

If youre that sure then what are you waiting for? I wouldn't wait and give people the chance to get rid of the parts.
+1 put all this together and go to the police

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Phatboy5.0
¯
Member # 11043

The charger came in a motor I pulled off a donor drop http://oi39.tinypic.com/35c4hhg.jpg Texas 5.0

--------------------
Phatboy

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

-

-
Same exact spot it was taken a few weeks prior to the theft.

-
The day off them comming to buy I was swapping over the wheels back to the 95

-
Same wheels what a cioncadence

[ 2013-12-30, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
quote:

I got to agree with pure stang. Dude just stop the talking and if you say you got all the proof, go and handle your business. If you say there your rims go confront him face to face. You ain't gonna get shyt done behind a computer going back and forth.

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
quote:
quote:

thats shady [Eek!] ,those wheels aint that common, does the other guy have a screen name here?
not to sure
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just to put my two cents in....if Venomous went over and confronted this phatboy guy then he risks his own safety. At this point I'd say he is just building evidence to bring these bitches down LEGALLY through the police. What's to say phatboy and his crew aren't all strapped and waiting for venomous to come by so they can pop him. You guys gotta be realistic and smart. His life isn't worth some rims...

I'd get more pleasure out of seeing these guys go down for numerous counts of theft than to see venomous get his rims back WITHOUT the most important part....the car.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Off with his head

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ask epa pd to do a civil standby, if you go there. They may or may not do it, depending on how busy they are...worth a try
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's not worth going over there... Parts are gone and these guys got away with a great car that cannot be replaced. Just mark them as thieves! No matter what they say it won't help
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
tooslowfiveo
¯
Member # 11511

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tooslowfiveo  Ford pictures for tooslowfiveo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it just me or do the wheels on the blue notch look like they are smaller in front than in the rear?
Posts: 162 | From: Dublin, CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com