Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » officially own a cobra (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: officially own a cobra
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
More pics
 -

-

J's DDLY SNK
¯
Member # 2016

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J's DDLY SNK  Ford pictures for J's DDLY SNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by J's DDLY SNK:
Nice pick up! So what are the mods!!!! Skip the 4.10s and go 4.30s!!!!

Its has jba headers, pro 50 short shifter and force2 catback from flowmaster that im going to change out
its on sportline springs, msd coil packs and a sct flash tuner that i dont even know how to mess with lol

Not a bad start! Next should be mid pipe ( X or H ), I went with a BBK X and it was a nice piece for the price then 4.30's and decent air intake like JLT. As a matter of fact, there was a JLT for sale on this site not too long ago.

That will keep you happy until the more HP bug bites you!

Keep an eye on the MSD coil packs they are known to go bad. Mine did and I went back to stock and no prob since!

--------------------
Rest In Peace
Juan Moya "The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05
We Will Never Forget You

97cobra209
¯
Member # 11376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 97cobra209  Ford pictures for 97cobra209    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Or you could buy the c&l intake I have $120

--------------------
2011 GT/CS 5.0

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 97cobra209:
Or you could buy the c&l intake I have $120

No comparison to a JLT,cast air intakes hold way to much heat/nor do they flow the numbers a whale dick JLT does...only advantage the c&l holds is that they clear the strut tower brace,the JLT doesn't..

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FOXX5.0:
quote:
Nice pick up! So what are the mods!!!! Skip the 4.10s and go 4.30s!!!!

Its has jba headers, pro 50 short shifter and force2 catback from flowmaster that im going to change out
its on sportline springs, msd coil packs and a sct flash tuner that i dont even know how to mess with lol

Not a bad start! Next should be mid pipe ( X or H ), I went with a BBK X and it was a nice piece for the price then 4.30's and decent air intake like JLT. As a matter of fact, there was a JLT for sale on this site not too long ago.

That will keep you happy until the more HP bug bites you!

Keep an eye on the MSD coil packs they are known to go bad. Mine did and I went back to stock and no prob since!

Thanks bro for the tips for sure thats all on my list. Ill dam near go 430 go big or go home lol plus i dont really drive far so 430 wouldnt bother me
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rambo we need a Christmas photo shoot ASAP

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
Rambo we need a Christmas photo shoot ASAP

For sure we do
Blk93pny
¯
Member # 11387

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93pny  Ford pictures for Blk93pny    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love the black on chrome
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
too bad they don't have ls1's

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT510:

+1
And if they did they would get stolen more often.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Longtubes/tune/spray you got yourself a Cammed/longtubes ls1 runner..believe that!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

So i had no stereo in my car and i had a double din laying around and picked up a 03 bezle from a member and here is how it looks

-

And i installed a catless X pipe sounds way better now

-

[ 2014-01-01, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: FOXX5.0 ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com