Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i hate people! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i hate people!
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thieves I want them all to burn in hell! GOT MY ORDERED DELIVERED FROM UPS AND THE FUCKS STOLE MY PACKAGES! there goes my brand new radiator and borgenson steering for the cougar!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Wht86drop
¯
Member # 12104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wht86drop  Ford pictures for Wht86drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Call them and they will replace it. Simple as that and as for the thieves they will have their day

--------------------
Jalapeña Red 86 GT Vert
Yellow 72 Chevelle
Rio Red 97 Cobra

High-Output Generations CC

Posts: 1669 | From: East Palo Alto, Fiji Islands | Registered: Jun 2012  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sorry to hear that...

whenever i get packages delivered, i usually opt to pick-up at the main local hub, only thing is you have like a 30 minute window to pick it up and its usually after 7 or 8 pm.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Lemonade
¯
Member # 3692

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lemonade  Ford pictures for Lemonade    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that because you live in neverland? Wouldn't have happened in never never land. Sad you can't have stuff dropped off without incident.

Lems

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sure it wasn't delivered to another house? That happened to me one time...delivered to a house down the street with a similar number.
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's fuckin bs that ups just leaves your stuff right out in the open .. pretty much sayin free to who ever drives by

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
it's fuckin bs that ups just leaves your stuff right out in the open .. pretty much sayin free to who ever drives by

Any better ideas on how to get a package [Confused] Lol don't take your frustrations out on the delivery driver when going to get your parts at a hub is an option,if your at work or aren't home to retreve it at the time of delivery then getting packages stolen is a risk you decide to take,get ahold of ups they will take care of you...

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ass holes. They should just stand there till you get back. I mean, what else do they have to do?

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:

Ass holes. They should just stand there till you get back. I mean, what else do they have to do?
This^

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Let's see. At least put it somewhere like in my boat thats 10 feet away. Not just sitting in plain open site. FedEx does a great job at it. Hell them asses have dropped packages half way up my drive way before

--------------------

5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You could also leave a note on your door. I have left a note saying to toss the package over the fence into my yard and they have done so. Sucks and sorry to hear
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its really pretty simple, put a note on your door that say put it in the boat 10ft away if im not home, or a note that says if no one is home dont leave pkg or a note that says hey drop it on the other side of the fence, these fools are on a time limit its drop and go, everyone knows its x mas season people follow the drivers wait for them to leave the shit on the porch then help themselves to it.. its just part of the risk if u arent home or dont have a note up.
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Its really pretty simple, put a note on your door that say put it in the boat 10ft away if im not home, or a note that says if no one is home dont leave pkg or a note that says hey drop it on the other side of the fence, these fools are on a time limit its drop and go, everyone knows its x mas season people follow the drivers wait for them to leave the shit on the porch then help themselves to it.. its just part of the risk if u arent home or dont have a note up.

Yup!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

i'll try the note thing. Hope it works, i have more shit coming tomorrow

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i'll try the note thing. Hope it works, i have more shit coming tomorrow

What's your address? I'll keep watch. [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hold my shit for pick up man ive been a victim of this shit......you may want to do the same

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems to be fairly common around this time for people to steal. Sucks but that's the world we live in. My wife really wanted those stupid reindeer antlers for her car so I bought them for her. Not even a week on the car and someone stole them.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At the same time, if you leave a note now you're saying to would be thieves you're not home. That's not good either.
Carry on....

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
get packages delivered to your work or pick up at the hub if you know you're not going to be home.
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
most likely a neighbor, or a neighbors friend. Shit sucks, I had it happen to my baseline suspension order once. Good luck!

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

well they sure wont have alot of cars to put the parts on... not too many people around here have a 67 cougar or 64 falcon

--------------------

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
At the same time, if you leave a note now you're saying to would be thieves you're not home. That's not good either.
Carry on....

a small note is better than big ass packages sitting out in the open on the porch.

--------------------

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time to put a camera on the front door. That way you blast the bastards pic everywhere.
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's going on everywhere...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mqQPTGYNPQ

Fast(er) Eddie
¯
Member # 4737

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast(er) Eddie  Ford pictures for Fast(er) Eddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it when they put a BIG ASS box at my door and put the welcome mat over it. I mean, is this some type of fvcking joke at the hub? Is there some sort of manual that illustrates this as an appropriate method of theft deterrant? Do they think it's a key?? WTF?

Sorry for the rant. I hope you get this situation figured out bro. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 DSG Vert

Posts: 584 | From: Dirty Five Thirty | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com