Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » i hate people! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: i hate people!
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast(er) Eddie:
I love it when they put a BIG ASS box at my door and put the welcome mat over it. I mean, is this some type of fvcking joke at the hub? Is there some sort of manual that illustrates this as an appropriate method of theft deterrant? Do they think it's a key?? WTF?

Sorry for the rant. I hope you get this situation figured out bro. [patriot]

i think it's time to figure something better out for packages. There is alot of shady ass people out there ready for a easy come up. How hard is it to follow a big brown truck. I have never felt comfortable receiving packages while i wasn't home.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
Originally posted by Fast(er) Eddie:
I love it when they put a BIG ASS box at my door and put the welcome mat over it. I mean, is this some type of fvcking joke at the hub? Is there some sort of manual that illustrates this as an appropriate method of theft deterrant? Do they think it's a key?? WTF?

Sorry for the rant. I hope you get this situation figured out bro. [patriot]

i think it's time to figure something better out for packages. There is alot of shady ass people out there ready for a easy come up. How hard is it to follow a big brown truck. I have never felt comfortable receiving packages while i wasn't home.
That is why I ALWAYS have everything shipped to my work. Someone signs for them and I just take them home.
MADMAVERICK
¯
Member # 10959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MADMAVERICK  Ford pictures for MADMAVERICK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dam dustin sorry to here that i am waiting on about 2 grand worth i think all hang out and wate after hearing what happen to u if ther doing that in vac im sure ther doing the same in f.f

--------------------
1971 MAVERICK grabber
1962 ranchero
2017 MUSTANG ECHOBOOST
2017 FORD ESCAPE
2005 ROADKING
2005 DODGE RAM

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MADMAVERICK:
dam dustin sorry to here that i am waiting on about 2 grand worth i think all hang out and wate after hearing what happen to u if ther doing that in vac im sure ther doing the same in f.f

ya, they swooped quick. They were maybe out there for an hr..

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

I'm off work for a while... gonna park car around the corner and put a box full of dog shit out there lol.

[ 2013-12-20, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com