Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » "Knock Out" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Knock Out"
stanger50
20yr club
Member # 1665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stanger50  Ford pictures for stanger50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that game should be called " I sucker punch and hope you get knocked out because Im a bitch ass mother fucker who cant fight one on one"

--------------------
1998 Cobra SVT convertible
Bright Atlantic Blue (1 of 247)

20 year club.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd like to play "get up". Try and get up after one shot from my 1911. Priusracer46 wants to disarm us with people like this walking around??

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
Now I know when I visit next time, ima knock out every african teen that I see walking towards me

Sure you will tough guy

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the whole game as they refer to it as, is totally chickenshit antics by young dumbass kids...but to say they do this shit to a mom walking with her kids...now that shit is unacceptable.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Now I know when I visit next time, ima knock out every african teen that I see walking towards me

Sure you will tough guy
Wait, Only black people can participate in this game?!?!?!?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
quote:

Sure you will tough guy
The whole "game" is dumb to begin with. Why would someone criticize how stupid something is then say "i'm going to knock out every "african teen" I see. all you are doing is being ignorant like the people we criticize plus, anyone thinking they are gonna go around and knock out everyone they see of any ethnicity is gonna be in for a rude awakening we they are laid out on the street picking up there teeth

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
quote:

Sure you will tough guy
The whole "game" is dumb to begin with. Why would someone criticize how stupid something is then say "i'm going to knock out every "african teen" I see. all you are doing is being ignorant like the people we criticize plus, anyone thinking they are gonna go around and knock out everyone they see of any ethnicity is gonna be in for a rude awakening we they are laid out on the street picking up there teeth
Damn!! You guys actually believe me??.....
EAST BAY 50, you calling me ignorant' wich it's fine, you don't know me... don't base on my screen name to profile me. I would have no problem insulting you, but guess what? I don't know you, I don't know who you are, maybe you have values and principals just like me or maybe you don't... Again! I'm not going to insult you cuz I can't see your face thru my screen so I can't see what expression you do when you type something..

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People fighting back....
http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.UpKu0sp5u5k

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cemelevu:
People fighting back....
http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.UpKu0sp5u5k

She did what she had to do , I can't wait till I'm
21 to get my hand gun! [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And another person defending himself : http://www.thedailysheeple.com/think-knock-out-is-a-fun-game-this-kid-got-shot-by-someone-who-disagreed_112013
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cemelevu:
And another person defending himself : http://www.thedailysheeple.com/think-knock-out-is-a-fun-game-this-kid-got-shot-by-someone-who-disagreed_112013

Amen to the black brotha at the end [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ should happen more often! Fuck idiot punks who wanna pull this shit!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.UpLJZPXTkuo

And dumb retards like cockrider want her unarmed? THANK GOD she had a gun, to bad the other three shots didnt take them all out.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shits here
http://www.kcra.com/news/knockout-game-reaches-california-authorities-say/-/11797728/23140040/-/ul3xswz/-/index.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —It’s been dubbed a game, but it is violent and sometimes deadly. And the so-called “knockout game” has finally reached California.

It involves young people randomly targeting unsuspecting strangers, knocking them out with one punch to the head.

The “knockouts” are often caught on camera with videos of the attacks spread by social media.

“It’s maybe a trend. This has been going on back east for a few years. What is concerning is that it seems to be creeping closer and closer to this area,” said Sgt. Lisa Bowman, spokesperson for the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.

An incident was reported in San Diego days ago.

Bowman said there have been no confirmed reports in Sacramento, but it’s possible that past cases could’ve been categorized more generally as assaults, and pose challenges in trying to track down the perpetrators.

“When you don’t know somebody and you get knocked out, how do you explain that? How do you describe this person to law enforcement?” Bowman said.

Victims have reported incidents in Washington, D.C. and at least five states, including New York.

Former Sacramento County Sheriff John McGinness has studied the cases.

“There seems to be tremendous racial and ethnic disparity insofar as the overwhelming majority of those committing these acts are African-American. And the overwhelming majority of victims are Caucasian and particularly in parts of New York, are Jewish,” he told KCRA 3.

McGinness is alarmed by the cases becoming more popular on social media and spreading across the country.

“I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the more it gets talked about, the greater likelihood there will be some element of copying. On the other hand, people need to know,” he said.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was talking to a friend that is a cop, and he said it has been going on out here for a few years. People are just now starting to put it together with the recent publicity.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

Stang66
¯
Member # 10504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stang66  Ford pictures for Stang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The 60 year old lady did a darn fine job showing those little fucks that there is consequences to idiotic actions [patriot]
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
Shits here
http://www.kcra.com/news/knockout-game-reaches-california-authorities-say/-/11797728/23140040/-/ul3xswz/-/index.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —It’s been dubbed a game, but it is violent and sometimes deadly. And the so-called “knockout game” has finally reached California.

It involves young people randomly targeting unsuspecting strangers, knocking them out with one punch to the head.

The “knockouts” are often caught on camera with videos of the attacks spread by social media.

“It’s maybe a trend. This has been going on back east for a few years. What is concerning is that it seems to be creeping closer and closer to this area,” said Sgt. Lisa Bowman, spokesperson for the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department.

An incident was reported in San Diego days ago.

Bowman said there have been no confirmed reports in Sacramento, but it’s possible that past cases could’ve been categorized more generally as assaults, and pose challenges in trying to track down the perpetrators.

“When you don’t know somebody and you get knocked out, how do you explain that? How do you describe this person to law enforcement?” Bowman said.

Victims have reported incidents in Washington, D.C. and at least five states, including New York.

Former Sacramento County Sheriff John McGinness has studied the cases.

“There seems to be tremendous racial and ethnic disparity insofar as the overwhelming majority of those committing these acts are African-American. And the overwhelming majority of victims are Caucasian and particularly in parts of New York, are Jewish,” he told KCRA 3.

McGinness is alarmed by the cases becoming more popular on social media and spreading across the country.

“I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the more it gets talked about, the greater likelihood there will be some element of copying. On the other hand, people need to know,” he said.

“There seems to be tremendous racial and ethnic disparity insofar as the overwhelming majority of those committing these acts are African-American. And the overwhelming majority of victims are Caucasian and particularly in parts of New York, are Jewish,”

Hmmm..... but this isn't a race issue at all??
I guarantee if this was reversed and most of the victims were black we'd have another race war on our hands.

So if I walk down the street by myself and see a group of black teens, sagging and acting like thugs I'm a racial profiler if I cross the street instead and not get knocked out?

I just want to get my facts straight here
Where's Jesse and Sharpton and Oprah on this??

Ohhh because it happened to whites instead....I get it.

And I'll say it again, only whites can be racist.
Kill whitey, lol.

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yup^
it this was reversed this shit would be all over the news and obama would be talking about it on tv.

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah Obama would be talking about how all the kids that were knocked out would be his sons if he had one if the roles were reversed but instead Obama isn't going to do anything as usual.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So if I keep my attention at every black stranger I see walking past me, am I being aware of my surroundings or am I just that white racist pos who is racial profiling? I love how media portrays stuff like this.

[ 2013-11-25, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Eric Holders gonna go after the lady who shot those punks.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com