Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Cheapest place to buy a GoPro

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Cheapest place to buy a GoPro
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I'm in the market for a GoPro. Where is the cheapest place to get one at? also what attachments do you guys have that you find the most useful. Take in to account that I'll be using it while driving my car, riding my bicycle, and doing countless other dumb things lol.

If you have one for sale used LMK

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was also doing a little shopping for a action cam and I ended up getting the Sony instead, open box of course. Look at the comparison on you tube. To me the Sony was better on the road but the go pro was better in the water. Wifi is a plus cause I can control the cam from my phone. The open box Sony was 163.00 and the go pro don't have open box items, they get shipped back. At 300 the go pro 3 black was the top of the line then the silver, and white.

--------------------
No half steppin

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a Black Hero3 not that long ago with all the mounts. Its pretty badass. I made a couple videos riding some gnarly trails on my Mt. Bike. Didn't have a good spot to mount it though. I heard the Chesty is the best for biking.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CHP2981:
I was also doing a little shopping for a action cam and I ended up getting the Sony instead, open box of course. Look at the comparison on you tube. To me the Sony was better on the road but the go pro was better in the water. Wifi is a plus cause I can control the cam from my phone. The open box Sony was 163.00 and the go pro don't have open box items, they get shipped back. At 300 the go pro 3 black was the top of the line then the silver, and white.

Thanks for the other option. I'm def leaning towards the action cam now. I like how everything for it is cheaper than the GoPro. can't beat it at this price http://www.amazon.com/Action-Video-Camera-Sony-HDR-AS15/dp/B0090EC5MS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382842730&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+action+cam

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com