Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Irritated sad mad pissed (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Irritated sad mad pissed
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So the guy I traded my car to put it up forsale on Craigslist yesterday for $3700 and supposably it sold in one day but when I had it for sale for $3600 nobody wanted to buy it so I text him to see if I can buy it back and he feeds me a whole bunch of bs. The guy is a terrible seller person to do business with. He tired to ask me for money so he can buy some beer like the fact that I gave him the car with a full tank wasn't enough. The car I ended up with ended up needing a new clutch serpentine belt and other misc stuff well all in all this is what he tells me  - he didn't even let me ask to buy it back lying sack of shit. All in all I hope nobody deals with this shady drunk piece of shit. Buyer beware!!

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What's wrong with being drunk?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I guess I'm just mad that's 1st car went to a bad home

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why should/would he ask you if you wanted to buy it back if you just sold/traded for his car? If I were him I wouldn't even bother telling you what I was going to do with the car. Once the car is signed over, its a done deal....

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE [Confused] poor car lol

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Why should/would he ask you if you wanted to buy it back if you just sold/traded for his car? If I were him I wouldn't even bother telling you what I was going to do with the car. Once the car is signed over, its a done deal....

I mean the fact that once I texted him he deleted the post. Idk for some people it might just be a car but I actually grew attached to my first car. We all have aloud different feelings towards cars

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moral of the story. Don't sell your car if you're not done with it. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE [Confused] poor car lol

Ahah I feel bad for my car. She probably got rapped lol

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Yea DONE DEAL, sounds like you got over on the poor guy, and if he sold it for 3700 your just a bad sales man.

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
quote:

Yea DONE DEAL, sounds like you got over on the poor guy, and if he sold it for 3700 your just a bad sales man.
I guess lol but I mean I didn't get over on him his shit had more problems I'm already $1k into the vert but I guess everyone in here has a fuck it attitude toward every thing [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take your tampon out of your vagina because you can't expect someone to sell you back what you just gave up. Cry me a river Justin Bieber

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Take your tampon out of your vagina because you can't expect someone to sell you back what you just gave up. Cry me a river Justin Bieber

That's not even the point I'm trying to get across

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FiveOhChuck:
quote:

How do you not know he did sell, how do you even know how much he sold it for and how dare you even whine and complain to everybody on CAFords about some bullshit you did to yourself. This guy isn't some asswipe that traded a car he regrets on trading to someone else. He was actually able to sell it, and if he didnt maybe his experience dealing with you made him think twice about dealing with you again. The only person lying is you to yourself about how you should handled the car if you wanted to keep it so bad.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

How do you not know he did sell, how do you even know how much he sold it for and how dare you even whine and complain to everybody on CAFords about some bullshit you did to yourself. This guy isn't some asswipe that traded a car he regrets on trading to someone else. He was actually able to sell it, and if he didnt maybe his experience dealing with you made him think twice about dealing with you again. The only person lying is you to yourself about how you should handled the car if you wanted to keep it so bad.
[worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [patriot] [dance] [Cool] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
quote:
quote:

I guess you wouldn't know since you weren't there and last time I checked this was a CAR forum where you can discuss any situation about CARS but I was just trying to help you guys so you wouldn't run in to him but I guess it's whatever lol.

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I'm with this guy, not for nothing but you sell it it's out of your life, can't look back on it now it's his car now he can keep it sell it or take a dump on it and light it on fire.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

I guess if you guys knew me in person you guys would know I would never try to get over on someone I told him all the problems and everything even threw in some extra parts and went out of my way after we trade a couple days later and drove the 50 miles out to him but like I said it's my fault I'm not complaining about anything just trying to make sure nobody gets screwed by him. He could have easily told me if he didn't feel that the trade wasn't fair. Sorry for trying to look out for fellow CAFord members. Seems kind of shity of you guys to lash out on someone trying to help out the next person [Confused]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
I guess if you guys knew me in person you guys would know I would never try to get over on someone I told him all the problems and everything even threw in some extra parts and went out of my way after we trade a couple days later and drove the 50 miles out to him but like I said it's my fault I'm not complaining about anything just trying to make sure nobody gets screwed by him. He could have easily told me if he didn't feel that the trade wasn't fair. Sorry for trying to look out for fellow CAFord members. Seems kind of shity of you guys to lash out on someone trying to help out the next person [Confused]

I'm sure you're a cool dude but we're here to hash out all the bullshit and make a judgement based on all the facts presented. And though your heart may be in the right place, the story doesn't do anything but point the finger right back to you. Who on here hasn't sold a car and instantly regretted doing it, not many I wouldn't imagine. You're just having a hard time dealing with it and you want to blame the world. It's ok, and we're here to help you get back on that horse and move on.

You are very welcome! [patriot]

--------------------

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
quote:

I'm sure you're a cool dude but we're here to hash out all the bullshit and make a judgement based on all the facts presented. And though your heart may be in the right place, the story doesn't do anything but point the finger right back to you. Who on here hasn't sold a car and instantly regretted doing it, not many I wouldn't imagine. You're just having a hard time dealing with it and you want to blame the world. It's ok, and we're here to help you get back on that horse and move on.

It's not that I regret doing it or wanted to buy it back but I guess I hope someone does business with him to see what a shity guy he is

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
quote:

But thanks though as a younger person I do look up to some of you guys on here whether it's advice or what ever I just have to take this as a learning experience and make this vert a piece of art

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The person that buys or obtains your car in any legal fashion, has the right to do with it as he pleases. He doesn't have to think about previous owners feelings when doing anything with it. Legally or morally.

I'll bet you weren't the first owner. Maybe the original owner is disappointed that you have moved it yet again. Or modified it. (Assuming you've done a thing or two to it.)
Have you thought of their feelings? No, because why would you. It's your property that you payed for. Now it is for somebody else. He may not even want to sell it. He may be gauging the value of the investment he just made. Ever think of that? He may plan on keeping it a long time but just wants a value idea.

All in all, I know the feel. I miss my first car badly. Two tone 92 GT. The picture of it I see some people using still as their avatars. Miss it bad. I traded it for a horrible trade because I had gotten in too much trouble with it. You'll grow attached to a new one. I have. After I traded for the mustang I have now I put it up on CL to gauge value with no plan of getting rid of it. [patriot]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
The person that buys or obtains your car in any legal fashion, has the right to do with it as he pleases. He doesn't have to think about previous owners feelings when doing anything with it. Legally or morally.

I'll bet you weren't the first owner. Maybe the original owner is disappointed that you have moved it yet again. Or modified it. (Assuming you've done a thing or two to it.)
Have you thought of their feelings? No, because why would you. It's your property that you payed for. Now it is for somebody else. He may not even want to sell it. He may be gauging the value of the investment he just made. Ever think of that? He may plan on keeping it a long time but just wants a value idea.

All in all, I know the feel. I miss my first car badly. Two tone 92 GT. The picture of it I see some people using still as their avatars. Miss it bad. I traded it for a horrible trade because I had gotten in too much trouble with it. You'll grow attached to a new one. I have. After I traded for the mustang I have now I put it up on CL to gauge value with no plan of getting rid of it. [patriot]

I actually contacted the person that had it before me to see if he wanted to buy it back lmao [Roll Eyes] [worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

But I know what you mean Arch. I'm glad I rescued that car lol

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it is what it is, we learned from our mistakes (sure we all been through our ups in down) but you got to move forward maybe you make $$$$$ on some or lose some. Just have a postive mind on your convertible and dont give up! [patriot]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this is exactly why i tested water on my car.....this is the 1st car i can actually say i built...after a few friendly reminders behind the wheel this weekend i cant sale my Bitch SNOW WHITE LOL

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com