Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hello from DENVER! (pic posted) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello from DENVER! (pic posted)
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
86 on dd mach.....hell yea I gotta show colorado how we do it in cali foos were jockin hard.....slowback yeas sir that's gonna be a good ass game man

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man Manning and the Broncos are soo crisp and precise right now it's crazy watching that offense.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Man Manning and the Broncos are soo crisp and precise right now it's crazy watching that offense.

Manning is playing out of his mind right now. They havent really got challenged yet though.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I can't wait for Denver & KC. I want to see 2 good division games against those two teams.

Lol KC REALLY? KC SUCKS!!!!!

[ 2013-09-30, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Infamous5.0 ]

--------------------
To be or not to be

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
I can't wait for Denver & KC. I want to see 2 good division games against those two teams.

Lol KC REALLY? KC SUCKS!!!!!
Last time I checked KC was 4-0 LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who has KC or Denver played. Denver is in a whole different stratosphere than KC. But lets pump our brakes and remember peyton manning always folds in the playoffs. When its starts getting cold Peyton's number will slow down.

--------------------
03 Terminator

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think KC will give Denver their first loss
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn my eagles, they got raped!

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Been to Denver a few times to watch the Broncos play, my girl and I just found stuff to do around 16th street mall. Been there in the snow vs the raiders and then when the famous timeout was called on Janakowski! Loved the stadium, no matter where you sit, you can see a big screen! Hope to go back for a 3rd time soon!

GO BRONCOS!!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
Been to Denver a few times to watch the Broncos play, my girl and I just found stuff to do around 16th street mall. Been there in the snow vs the raiders and then when the famous timeout was called on Janakowski! Loved the stadium, no matter where you sit, you can see a big screen! Hope to go back for a 3rd time soon!

GO BRONCOS!!

how's the atmosphere out there? I know out here in the bay area we have some of the greatest fans but I bet it's different elsewhere.

--------------------
03 Terminator

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man was it different there lets put it like this...there was only 600 seats availible in the hole stadium....and this is normal their if i remember correctly it was over 7000 fans just sitting in the stadium not to mention tailgates n shit all outside.....im gonna be making this trip once a year now.....i had a good time not to mention it was drama free...no fights all over the place and what not.....pace of life is alot different too tho

--------------------

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

-
 -
 -
 -

[ 2013-09-30, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: moeofit32 ]

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like a cool stadium. Not a bad time to make a trip too, considering they appear to be the most dominant team early this year.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
had a good time not to mention it was drama free...no fights all over the place and what not.....pace of life is alot different too tho

This is the Key! Isn't it nice to go to a game a stadium a city where you don't have to worry about being robbed beaten and or raped by the fans just for wearing the other teams jersey. I've been going to A's and Raider games all my life and have also had a chance to travel and see a lot of games in other cities and states, man it's a way better atmosphere if both teams fans show up and have a good safe time makes it lively.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:

GO BRONCOS!!

how's the atmosphere out there? I know out here in the bay area we have some of the greatest fans but I bet it's different elsewhere.
Completely different atmosphere!! Even the few raider fans I saw were respectable there, unlike me going to oakland to see the Broncos play in my orange and blue attire!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com