Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Navy Yard shooting. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Navy Yard shooting.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
The NRA sucking gun blasters say "more guns!" that did not help in this case as the Navy yard shooter took out a security gaurd and took his weapon. Furthermore, first hand accounts also report that the shooter aquired more weapons from a safe.

The Fuckin NRA always says " the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun." That fucked up NRA notion of more guns did not work.

This country has lost its fuckin mind with guns. Too many fuckin guns. When will these fuckin mass shootings stop?

I have one idea: the founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment. Fine. I propose that the USA will only allow its citizens to own weapons that only existed when the 2nd amendment was written so all you gun blasters get are single shot muskets. no more weapons of war capable of killing a lot of people. only the military and the police would be able to have weapons of war.

Finnally, I wipe my ass on the NRA and i'm thankful I live California, home of the toughest gun laws in the country.

So tell us what the real reason why your angry? It's not guns its something deeper than that. Did you have a friend die from guns? Did you walk in on your mom getting barrel fd by a moss burg and now you hate all guns when you should be pissed that your mother has an over abundance of sexual partners and a wide variety of sexual activities that you as a small child couldn't understand what was going on back then?

-

[ 2013-09-18, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Cobra 93-4992 ]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I have one idea: the founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment. Fine. I propose that the USA will only allow its citizens to own weapons that only existed when the 2nd amendment was written so all you gun blasters get are single shot muskets. no more weapons of war capable of killing a lot of people. only the military and the police would be able to have weapons of war.

I propose that the USA will only allow cobraracer to voice his opinion on a piece of paper and ink. The internet, computers, loudspeakers, and soapboxes were not invented at the time the founding fathers wrote the First Amendment.

[ 2013-09-18, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I respect cobraracer has a strong opinion but I think he's way off from the truth of the matter.
He still doesn't get the fact that there is a person behind the gun itself. A gun cannot shoot itself and kill people.
Why doesn't he hate jet airplanes then? Or cars? You still have to pilot those vehicles.
Why doesn't he hate alcohol since it kills livers and causes people to crash their cars and die? It takes a person to open the bottle to pour it down.

Guns have been around a long long time. Americans have had them for decades and there hasn't been these mass shootings.

Why?

It's called lack of parenting and the break down of American society from taxes etc etc etc.

Not to long ago a man could supply for his family, took care of the kids college fund all while the wife took care of the kids. Now both parents have to works, can't pay for the college and still can barely take care of the mortgage.

It's the system that's fucked, not the guns. Cobraracer, I just have to go out and say this. WAKE THE FUCK UP.....IT'S NOT THE GUNS!!!!

Use whatever common sense you have, put on some glasses and try to see the light.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The NRA sucking gun blasters say "more guns!" that did not help in this case as the Navy yard shooter took out a security gaurd and took his weapon. Furthermore, first hand accounts also report that the shooter aquired more weapons from a safe.

The Fuckin NRA always says " the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun." That fucked up NRA notion of more guns did not work.

This country has lost its fuckin mind with guns. Too many fuckin guns. When will these fuckin mass shootings stop?

Finnally, I wipe my ass on the NRA and i'm thankful I live California, home of the toughest gun laws in the country.

So then you dumb son of a bitch. You no longer have 1st amendment rights. Because the 1st amendment only involves quail pens and hand operated printing presses. You fucking ass. You seem to be missing how many laws this guy broke, in your eyes the "safest city" in the USA. And to top it off, in a gun free zone. Not to mention he used what Joe Binden told him to use. Get a shotgun. You stupid bastard you can't really be this dumb!

So not 1 of those what 11 laws he already broke, stop him from doing it. Yet more feel good laws would of stop him? You seem to be glossing over the fact that gun control fail hard. Hell you must be even more pissed, that he didn't use a Ar-15. People like you should be taken out and dropped off in hood. See how fast you start crying for a gun to protect yourself. O wait, you couldn't protect yourself. You would call the cops and what? Wait for them to show as you are pissing all over yourself. Thank god no one wants to fuck you. I'd hate to see how fucked up your kids would be. [patriot]

Fuck sticks like yourself seem to think that the 2nd amendment only allows muskets. So this means you get to stfu now, cause the 1st only applies to ink dipped quail pens, and hand printed news papers. You are not allowed to say shit on the internet... Why because it doesn't say so in the Constitution! Fucking retard please go ride your bike off a bridge. You will be doing the world a favor!

I'll be happy to give up all my firearms, soon as the rest of the world does! [patriot] Although we both know people would just go back to swords and axes for killing. But hey, why not go ask the Jews how well gun control worked in Germany. Hell ask Hitler, he will tell you they worked just fine. [Wink]

[ 2013-09-18, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shit this is going to ruin Cobraracers day. Navy shooter was a liberal that was happy with Obummer, and even rented a prius..

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/17/shooters-friend-aaron-alexis-was-a-liberal-happy-with-obama/

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone hear the initial reports was he used an AR15 and now they are saying everyone that was killed was shot with a shotgun...Media trying to push their agenda?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard one news reporter say he had "a civilian version AR-15 that fired 3 rounds at a time". Ignorance, agenda, plain bad reporting. Only had a sawed off shotgun.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You need to stop dressing like a woman at night

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com