Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Navy Yard shooting. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Navy Yard shooting.
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In DC, the prison like city where there are surveillance cameras everywhere, an assault weapon ban, a standard capacity magazine ban, where permits are required to even own a gun, and all guns must be registered with the DC police, and they must be locked up or disassembled and remain in the house the whole time, there is still a mass shooting in a gun free zone...

Cobraracer tell me again how well gun control works. [patriot]

This is msn so take it's facts with a grain of salt. Other have said. 4 killed 10 wounded.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/09/16/20522196-at-least-12-killed-in-shooting-rampage-at-washington-navy-yard-chief-says?lite

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, its sad how gun free zones, and other related areas of utopian safety seem to be the new killing grounds.
Almost as if the people that would harm and kill, are trying to up their own safety and body counts.
Rest in peace to all those murdered in each of these senseless shooting scenes.

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is mind boggling is a black guy name Aaron. LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good thing i just bought my ar lower 4 days ago!!

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A reporter said an AK-15 was used [Eek!]

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And they say black guys dont do massacres and mass shootings
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another fuckin mass shooting and another sad example showing that People don't kill, guns do. Rip to victims and their families.
Meanwhile, in a Navy base where there are all already a shit load guns floating around, dip shit gun blasters like warhorse fart out the stupid and wreckless call for even more guns. Brilliant.

How many more mass shootings and many more Americans need to die befor we as country piss on the NRA and say enough?

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
sinisterblk
¯
Member # 8425

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sinisterblk  Ford pictures for sinisterblk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think warhorse is giving an argument about the impotence that prohibition policies have on controlling their intended subject, not a call to arm anyone with opposable thumbs.

[ 2013-09-16, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: sinisterblk ]

Posts: 549 | From: angels camp | Registered: May 2008  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Another fuckin mass shooting and another sad example showing that People don't kill, guns do. Rip to victims and their families.
Meanwhile, in a Navy base where there are all already a shit load guns floating around, dip shit gun blasters like warhorse fart out the stupid and wreckless call for even more guns. Brilliant.

How many more mass shootings and many more Americans need to die befor we as country piss on the NRA and say enough?

your a fool this shooting is a prime example that gun laws dont do shit.

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, that gun just possessed the shooter and made him kill against his will. They need to prosecute that gun to the fullest extent of the law.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Greasy:
Yup, that gun just possessed the shooter and made him kill against his will. They need to prosecute that gun to the fullest extent of the law.

It's really quite sad. This guy will be labeled as a murder for the crimes his firearm committed. Not fair! [Big Grin]

--------------------
86' LX Vert

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do you have to be reminded to breathe? You clueless retard. It was a gun free zone! In D.C. The strictest city for guns. It's Your dream city. Yet some how, some one still managed to take a gun, load it, and fire it off in a gun free zone. D.C. will arrest you for carrying a spend shell casing. Yet some one broke all these laws and still went out and shot people. So again, you fucking troll. Criminals didn't follow about 10 laws, in this mass shooting! So if you can't stop people from breaking the laws in this city. (gun control heaven for you) You can't in any other city. Proving again gun control only works on the law abiding citizens! Dip shit retarded tree fuckers like yourself have no fucking clue about the real world. Must crush you to see your dream city for gun control fail so hard.

P.s. Glad you didn't call me right wing. Since everyone knows I'm a Atheist and therefor can't be right wing... [patriot]

-

[ 2013-09-16, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by dean-93:
good thing i just bought my ar lower 4 days ago!!

Only 1?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

DEVERO2
¯
Member # 6155

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEVERO2  Ford pictures for DEVERO2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny story Cobraracer. I had one of my firearms in my spare bed room and it was on the bed all weekend. its a good thing it didnt just get up and kill someone. Cant believe I didnt know that its not people with guns that kill people but the gun its self. Whew... I dodged a bullet. Literally. What a dick cheese
Posts: 641 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So obvious that youre just trolling. I find it funny.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Seems he only had a shotgun when he entered. Took the Ar, and the pistol off a guard he shot in the head. So still not 1 case ever of a Legally own Ar being used by a criminal.. [patriot] Again still to early to know what happened for sure. Lets see how the story plays out.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Confirmed-Shooter-at-Navy-Yard-One-Person-Shot-223897891.html

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

86 T TOPS
¯
Member # 8855

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86 T TOPS  Ford pictures for 86 T TOPS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank god it wasn't an illegal unlicensed imigrant !!!! Lol

--------------------
TTOPNGT

Posts: 704 | From: redwood city | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
El Caballo
¯
Member # 6355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Caballo  Ford pictures for El Caballo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86 T TOPS:
Thank god it wasn't an illegal unlicensed imigrant !!!! Lol

In my point of view We will never see a mexican illegal or not do this kind of shit here in USA we don't need attention cuz we already have it [Wink] ... All this people going around doing mass shootings thats all they want' attention, thats all, they just loners.
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I find liberals amusing, at least with their inconsistencies. It is common sense that anything can potentially be a weapon...hell, prisoners can fashion shivs out of almost anything. What matters is the intent of the actor...is John goin to use a gun to commit a robbery or is John going to use it for home defense? Wouldn't prohibition of many different types of firearms create a lucrative black market whereby criminal enterprises (such as gangs) could profit? So we should prohibit guns to "eliminate" a problem, but legalize illicit drugs to supposedly eliminate another problem?
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobraracer is obvi trolling LULZ. Did you read what he wrote it makes no sense lol. Cobraracer you funny fellow you.. We should have a cafords roast. Ill film it. I'd like to nominate cobraracer, for now! Lol

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Media bias????

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/17/miller-new-york-times-gets-it-wrong-about-navy-yar/#.UjmjZbwVoQw.facebook

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
Media bias????

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/17/miller-new-york-times-gets-it-wrong-about-navy-yar/#.UjmjZbwVoQw.facebook

Naaaah!

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone carrying guns in the Naval Yard would be so much safer then only guards carrying them that it's beyond belief that cobraracer can't see that. But that's the liberal mindset for you. If a crazy draws his gun and starts shooting would you rather be surrounded by guys who can shoot back IMMEDIATLY or wait for security to show up?

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The NRA sucking gun blasters say "more guns!" that did not help in this case as the Navy yard shooter took out a security gaurd and took his weapon. Furthermore, first hand accounts also report that the shooter aquired more weapons from a safe.

The Fuckin NRA always says " the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun." That fucked up NRA notion of more guns did not work.

This country has lost its fuckin mind with guns. Too many fuckin guns. When will these fuckin mass shootings stop?

I have one idea: the founding fathers wrote the 2nd amendment. Fine. I propose that the USA will only allow its citizens to own weapons that only existed when the 2nd amendment was written so all you gun blasters get are single shot muskets. no more weapons of war capable of killing a lot of people. only the military and the police would be able to have weapons of war.

Finnally, I wipe my ass on the NRA and i'm thankful I live California, home of the toughest gun laws in the country.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com