Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New rims for my notch, what's your thoughts! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New rims for my notch, what's your thoughts!
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SikWiditMke:
I plan to cut a coil, I'm hoping, its not to much to where it makes my height un-even

Yes, Benicia! There coffee is good! I work at that jiffy lube

Tell the guy with the Catfish to swap spots with you cause that Chevy don't deserve to take up two spots. [Wink]
I crack up at the tailpipes on the BMW. I've seen that car out at drift too LOL. Dudes a fool for that one.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

NORCAL281
¯
Member # 3754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NORCAL281  Ford pictures for NORCAL281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass coupe! Im thinking about doing that concave style wheel set up in the future. How much did the set cost and where did you buy them at? Thanks Jon
SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be cutting my springs soon and will post updated pics, at the same time I will be rolling my fenders!

I planned to get weight jackers, but I have BBk lowers for now and budget doesn't allow for new parts right now..

Thanks guys, just trying to be a little different.

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
SikWiditMke
¯
Member # 9699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SikWiditMke  Ford pictures for SikWiditMke    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
quote:
Originally posted by SikWiditMke:
I plan to cut a coil, I'm hoping, its not to much to where it makes my height un-even

Yes, Benicia! There coffee is good! I work at that jiffy lube

Tell the guy with the Catfish to swap spots with you cause that Chevy don't deserve to take up two spots. [Wink]
I crack up at the tailpipes on the BMW. I've seen that car out at drift too LOL. Dudes a fool for that one.

Hahha that's my coworker Rafael! He can keep the spot, he has gotten hit twice, parking in that are from our customers! Lol...

And the car with the pipes is actually a 1982 Toyota Cressida, my friend tristen, part of the drift squad in Vallejo! Lol kid has mad handles at sliding though.

--------------------
90 GT *sold*
92 GT *sold*
90 Notchback *wrecked and sold*
93 Ex-CHP notchback *Daily driver*

Posts: 558 | From: El Sobrante/Vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com