Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » finally got a handgun (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: finally got a handgun
Tom Renzo
¯
Member # 13165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Renzo  Ford pictures for Tom Renzo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BIG BULLETS BIG HOLES> GREAT GUN .

--------------------
I spend money i don't have. Building cars i don't need. To impress people i don't know.

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Love the .45 ACP and the 1911 platform but my first Springfield was a huge disapointment. Make sure you keep it really clean and test out all kinds of ammo through it before you put your life on it, at least that's my experience with Springfield. Looks cool though.
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by autumnstang97:
The 1911 pistol is IMO the best pistol ever built. I own several. My primary and first 1911 is a Springfield 1911 TRP Stainless. The best pistol in my collection at the moment. Its sentimental to me bc I have always liked the 1911 profile, and when I decided to finally purchase one a few years back, I chose the TRP. So as my first 1911 she will always be with me until the day I die, and my first born will then take it.

Good choice on that pistol of yours. You will love it.

Nice! And thanks I love this gun I plan on handing it down later on as well and I opted for a handgun instead of a shotgun because if qorsr case scenario ever happened and someone got into my home I didnt want to be swinging a big barrel around trying to aim. Plus the only shotgun I want is the saiga 12 and I couldnt find one locally...

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice pistol man!!!

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com