Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » stock h-pipe? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: stock h-pipe?
Antp
¯
Member # 12518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antp  Ford pictures for Antp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its that time to smog my 93 GT and i dont have a stock pipe anymore can anyone help me out? ill pay to rent it and leave you a deposit if needed i live in vacaville

thanks

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Asking to rent an stock H pipe is so illegal that it's not worth the risk of fines.

Suck it up and buy an new catted H pipe. Expect to pay around $900 for a legal H pipe.

By the way, why do you stupid fucks drive around with high flow H pipes? don't you idiots know that off road h pipes make mabye an extra 2 HP at best?

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ahahahah fucking tool ^^^^

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Asking to rent an stock H pipe is so illegal that it's not worth the risk of fines.

Suck it up and buy an new catted H pipe. Expect to pay around $900 for a legal H pipe.

By the way, why do you stupid fucks drive around with high flow H pipes? don't you idiots know that off road h pipes make mabye an extra 2 HP at best?

LOL You're a moron if you think we take off cats to become rocket ships. I did it for the sound and my car breathes a whole lot better. You must be one of those people who sit there and bitch at people breaking the slightest laws aren't you? I'm surprised you own a Mustang and not a prius that'll match your vagina.

BTW I gained 29rwhp going from stock manifolds/midpipe to longtubes and catless x, not to mention the sex coming out the back. [patriot]

[ 2013-08-21, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: NEIGHT ]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I've borrowed a stock h pipe for smog before on here, your allowed to do anything you want in a democracy you Marxist.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Stick to bicycles buddy. Cause it clear you don't have a fucking clue about cars. Going from a stock h-pipe to a hy-flow catted pipe netted a tenth and a half. On my buddy's other wise stock 03 mach 1, going from stock h-pipe to a off road pipe netted 23whp.. I don't know about you. But 23whp is worth it to me. But I understand you are just a fucking troll that has no clue about life, cars, or guns. It must of sucked growing up the bitch of the family. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:

I've borrowed a stock h pipe for smog before on here, your allowed to do anything you want in a democracy you Marxist.
Sorry you are wrong here. We are a Constitutional Republic. [Razz]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Sh-pipe to a hy-flow catted pipe netted a tenth and a half. On my buddy's other wise stock 03 mach 1, going from stock h-pipe to a off road pipe netted 23whp.. I don't know about you. But 23whp is worth it to me. But I understand you :
you are so full of shit. show us a back to back dyno run between a stock H pipe and a off road pipe with no other changes that shows a 23 HP gain. Impossible. AN off road H pipe is worth mabye 2 HP. FACT.

Don't click on this link you stupid fools. Kennebell superchargers disproving the inncorect notion that offroad H pipes add power.
[Eek!]
testing by Kennebell superchargers proving that high flow h pipes add no power.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sh-pipe to a hy-flow catted pipe netted a tenth and a half. On my buddy's other wise stock 03 mach 1, going from stock h-pipe to a off road pipe netted 23whp.. I don't know about you. But 23whp is worth it to me. But I understand you :
you are so full of shit. show us a back to back dyno run between a stock H pipe and a off road pipe with no other changes that shows a 23 HP gain. Impossible. AN off road H pipe is worth mabye 2 HP. FACT.

Don't click on this link you stupid fools. Kennebell superchargers disproving the inncorect notion that offroad H pipes add power.
[Eek!]
testing by Kennebell superchargers proving that high flow h pipes add no power.

LOl stop it troll go away. If I had video of it I would. We still talk about how damn crazy it was. I myself wouldn't of believed him, but I was there. Just because you lie, don't mean I do. It's ok I know you are full of shit and just like to troll. You are clueless when it comes to cars, guns, and life. You have shown it time and time again. Nothing you post or link matters. You are a known liar. I mean come one, You are known for lying and posting up skewed facts/charts. So again nothing you say means shit. So carry on... [patriot]

-

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:

stop it troll go away. If I had video of it I would. We still talk about how damn crazy it was. I myself wouldn't of believed him, but I was there. Just because you lie, don't mean I do. It's ok I know you are full of shit and just like to troll. You are clueless when it comes to cars, guns, and life. You have shown it time and time again. Nothing you post or link matters. You are a known liar. I mean come one, You are known for lying and posting up skewed facts/charts. So again nothing you say means shit. So carry on... [patriot]

]

Not only are you acusing me of being a liar, but you are accusing Kennie Bell superchargers of lying as well. You are not more knolegable about car than Kennie bell. You are a fool. Furthermore, I posted up proof to back up what I said. You on the other hand have not posted any dyno runs or other data to back up your post because you are full of shit and you know it.

By the way here is more proof from Kennie bell showing that off road cats are worthless.

Once again you stupid fools don't click on this link if don't like to see real numbers and proof instead of bull shit
Kennie Bell exhaust dyno tests.

The above link may not be what you dumb shits want to read, but it is what it is.

[ 2013-08-21, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
quote:

stop it troll go away. If I had video of it I would. We still talk about how damn crazy it was. I myself wouldn't of believed him, but I was there. Just because you lie, don't mean I do. It's ok I know you are full of shit and just like to troll. You are clueless when it comes to cars, guns, and life. You have shown it time and time again. Nothing you post or link matters. You are a known liar. I mean come one, You are known for lying and posting up skewed facts/charts. So again nothing you say means shit. So carry on... [patriot]

]

Not only are you acusing me of being a liar, but you are accusing Kennie Bell superchargers of lying as well. You are not more knolegable about cars than Kennie bell. You are a fool. Furthermore, I posted up proof to back up what I said. You on the other hand have not posted any dyno runs or other data to back up your post because you are full of shit and you know it.

By the way here is more proof from Kennie bell showing that off road cats are worthless.

Once again you stupid fools don't click on this link if don't like to see real numbers and proof instead of bull shit

The above link may not be what you dumb shits want to read, but it is what it is.

--------------------

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't forget this one

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Beat me to it LOL.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude just asked for some help with an H-pipe. Not like he asked for a smog hook up. I don't think he needs a lecture on if off road H-pipes give him more horsepower or not.

Cobraracer, go back to your hole.

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL! i love these pictures.. sicc em sic sic sic emmmm.

Yo cobraracer can't you just be positive to the community? I understand you are upset because people enjoy the sound of a car without restrictive exhaust. Regardless what KB says restrictive exhaust is no Bueno! And considering exhaust is made for every damn vehicle on the market and they boast HP increases... lol cmon man really.

Go get on your bike strap on your helmet and enjoy that california air that my diesel truck is polluting [Smile]

And for the OP... Just check on craigslist and the for sale section you can pick one up for cheap usually less than $100 but sometimes it is a hit or miss. Also make sure you got new 02 sensors too. Best of luck!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
quote:
quote:

]

Not only are you acusing me of being a liar, but you are accusing Kennie Bell superchargers of lying as well. You are not more knolegable about cars than Kennie bell. You are a fool. Furthermore, I posted up proof to back up what I said. You on the other hand have not posted any dyno runs or other data to back up your post because you are full of shit and you know it.

I'm not accusing anyone but you of lying. You have proved it yourself over and over again, that you lie and post skewed facts/graphs. I have no reason to lie. You on the other hand do. Like always you are trying to make yourself look like you have a clue. It won't work, but you keep trying. My car was a 88 fox. I can show you time slips where I picked up the tenth and a half. I save all my time slips. Most with temps & mods written on them. I didn't know back in 06, I would have to video My buddy's dyno runs for some troll that knows little to nothing about cars in 2013. I would have done it, if I had known. But again I didn't know. But I will call him when he gets off work. Just to see if he does. But I'm sure you will make up some bullshit story, to try to disproved the video.

So when are you going to show up to the track to race me like you said you were? O that is right. You won't, because you are just flapping your cock washer. Glad on that day with that car, Kennybell couldn't get any real numbers out of it. Good for him. Don't mean shit to me. I watched it happen on the 03 mach 1. I also watched the tenths drop at the track with my coupe. You just searched the net tell you found 1 thread. Good for you. Keep taking what other say as cannon. I'll keep basing my shit off what I have done, or helped do. [patriot]

Edit. I wanted to add you are showing a 2007 Shelby compared to a 88 & a 03. We all know how much ford worked on the exhaust system for the newer cars. That is why you don't see big gains anymore. But again, you like to compare apples to oranges.. Because it fits the idea of what you want to believe.

Which one are you?
 -

-

[ 2013-08-21, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So any one gunna let him borrow a catted h pipe? i would but dont have 1

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what if this guy has an HCI car, you need to upgrade the exhaust when there's more power coming out of the engine. That's why there's different sizes from stock to 3.5 in, in order to make the most power out of the combo. Also remember the weight is about almost 40-50 pounds difference with those damn cats.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

cpthowdy
¯
Member # 10055

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cpthowdy  Ford pictures for cpthowdy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol lets not lose focus on OP's request for help to bash on some idiot

--------------------
*04 cobra,TT,magnum,sra,E85
*08 zo6 h/c/i
*03 cobra, whipple *sold*
*02 GT, stroker, blown, cammed *sold*

cemelevu
¯
Member # 10601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cemelevu  Ford pictures for cemelevu    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cpthowdy:
Lol lets not lose focus on OP's request for help to bash on some idiot

This
Antp
¯
Member # 12518

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for Antp  Ford pictures for Antp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HOLY $#!T LOL I just now checked this since yesterday and i was expecting a response MAYBE 2 and it said 21 replies Lmao i thought there had to be a mistake hahah WOW I'm just looking to smog my car LEGALLY and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a stock pipe for a day or 2 is this guy serious?? HOLY $#!T LOL I just now checked this since yesterday and i was expecting a response MAYBE 2 and it said 21 replies Lmao i thought there had to be a mistake hahah WOW I'm just looking to smog my car LEGALLY and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a stock pipe for a day or 2. is he serious?? lol

quote:

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can borrow mine for free if you'd like but you have to get flanges put on at the end to connect to your catback(someone welded the old catback straight to the midpipe). Just give me $200 deposit N I'll give the $200 back when you drop it back off it passed smog with no problem last time I used it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes] cobraracer glad to see your still an idiot........

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com