Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Restaurants banning kids during peak hours (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Restaurants banning kids during peak hours
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes good point. LET THE FREE MARKET DECIDE.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol it's a public area it's just something u have to expect to happen. not saying it should happen but it's life...I don't think it's always necessary to control such things.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
TopNotchCoupe707
¯
Member # 9740

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopNotchCoupe707  Ford pictures for TopNotchCoupe707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Tht shit is bullshit my nephew has autism and thts not his fault or the parents fault so why should he suffer more then he is already suffering if u dont like then leave and go somewhere else or move to a differnt part of the restaurant some people jsut want a reason to bitch cuz it makes them feel better about their shitty ass life

--------------------
As I lay rubber down the street, traction i pray to keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride!!

Posts: 274 | From: sac 2 vallejo | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Double post

[ 2013-08-10, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: 87MclarenMustang ]

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
If you're going out to eat get a babysitter. Nobody whats to hear your kids whine and complain and cause a huge mess.

Did u forget u were a kid and u did that shit to your parents. I understand that there kids thats are loud and out of line but thats not the kids fault.
It's not fair for the kids too, its always the bad parents who have no control over their offspring that ruin it for everybody else. There will always be FAMILY friendly places for you to take kids too, but don't bring your kids to BJ's or Yard House and let them ruin everybody else's dinner.
Theres grown ass people who act a fool as well. I was at BJs the other night and there was 2 tables on opposite sides of the building who were trying to talk to each other the whole time and had to yell over every one else! How hard is it to just sit at the same damn table?

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's the free market. Restaurants are private sector, not government. They can refuse service to anyone for any reason. If you don't like the policy of a business, don't give them your money. If enough people do this, the impact to their bottom line will encourage the business to change its policy...

If people keep going there, then obviously more people agree with the policy than oppose it. I for one, would eat at a restaurant with such a policy.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
WILDMAN97
¯
Member # 9138

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDMAN97  Ford pictures for WILDMAN97    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't agree on a ban, I have two kids my youngest has autism but they never get out of control. If one does we will go out side and he will be straightened out. Instead of a ban how about the restaurant grows some balls and tell the family that LETS their kids get off hook to leave.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of them have already banned the shits and sales are up!

http://www.news10.net/video/2440361444001/1/Restaurant-Bans-Children-Under-18-Years-Old

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Those of you who let their kids dictate everything and do what they want: do you realize that letting them run all over the place in a restaurant is a liability for the restaurant themselves? I have a friend that I really don't care to eat out with anymore. His kid makes a mess everywhere we go, he runs all over after he's done eating, and if he doesn't get what he wants, he screams and throws a tantrum until he gets it. If that kid runs into a waiter carrying a hot bowl of soup and gets burned, you know the scumbag parents will hire some scumbag lawyer to sue the restaurant. While I don't agree 100% that a blanket ban on kids is the solution, I can certainly see where they are coming from. You have too many pussy parents who won't police their kids nowadays and it ruins it for those families who are more respectful. Bottom line, restaurants are a private business - if they choose not to serve kids, they have every right to do so. They have a right to refuse service to anyone, just like the no shoes, no shirt, no service policies. Let people's wallets decide whether or not the policies were the right decision.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
Those of you who let their kids dictate everything and do what they want: do you realize that letting them run all over the place in a restaurant is a liability for the restaurant themselves? I have a friend that I really don't care to eat out with anymore. His kid makes a mess everywhere we go, he runs all over after he's done eating, and if he doesn't get what he wants, he screams and throws a tantrum until he gets it. If that kid runs into a waiter carrying a hot bowl of soup and gets burned, you know the scumbag parents will hire some scumbag lawyer to sue the restaurant. While I don't agree 100% that a blanket ban on kids is the solution, I can certainly see where they are coming from. You have too many pussy parents who won't police their kids nowadays and it ruins it for those families who are more respectful. Bottom line, restaurants are a private business - if they choose not to serve kids, they have every right to do so. They have a right to refuse service to anyone, just like the no shoes, no shirt, no service policies. Let people's wallets decide whether or not the policies were the right decision.

This!
Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:

This!
just because your friend has a bratty child doesn't mean everyone else has kids that don't listen. I agree keeps your kids in check but once again a few bad apples ruin it for everybody
Brock_Samson
¯
Member # 12359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock_Samson  Ford pictures for Brock_Samson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds good to me, this is why i prefer adult vacation resorts and beaches.

--------------------
I Powder coat shyt..
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057635

Posts: 138 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com