Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » lx james got me!!!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: lx james got me!!!!!!!
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a great deal on a motor!!! lol. another great memeber told me his price lx james told him, i asked for the same price and he held that price, he didnt have too at all, and he was up waiting on my lagging ass again to come buy it, this time i had a viable excuse of a starter going out and me fixing it before we could roll out, james waited, pulled the motor when i was too help, then helped me do my leak down test, everything was as he said it was. i can really say this james guy really goes out his way to help! he cares about his reputation and the parts hes selling. this is one of those ride or die i got your back type of people. i dealt with him for a gd while and this is def one of those people that wont ever screw u over on purpose ever. goes out of his way to help period.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG I was thinking that Lxjames added your tahoe to his kill list. LOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

LOL I thought something amongst those lines too except I don't know what Duncan drives.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:

LOL I thought something amongst those lines too except I don't know what Duncan drives.
He's got a couple cars but the only thing I think he could "kill" was the tahoe. If he raced the vette it would be over quick.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He knows better than to screw you or the squirt gun would come out. [Eek!]

James is a cool dude! [patriot]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lxjames is the shizz.. The hood he sold me, got me a extra tenth. [Razz]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A+ Seller [patriot]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
james is hella coo.. always has everyone laughin when ur with him, even if he just met you.. [patriot]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i herd he got his ass beat by a wasp what a sissy [Embarrassed]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

Kenneth you saw that wasp attack me I can't believe your still on its damn side?!?! We where supposed to brothers!!!
And to Duncan and all my homies I appreciate y'all knowing the real me and I'm glad I know the real you! I'm down for anybody real and who enjoys my passion as I do and I will continue to share with whoever as long as they meet those requirements!!

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:

Kenneth you saw that wasp attack me I can't believe your still on its damn side?!?! We where supposed to brothers!!!
And to Duncan and all my homies I appreciate y'all knowing the real me and I'm glad I know the real you! I'm down for anybody real and who enjoys my passion as I do and I will continue to share with whoever as long as they meet those requirements!!

all i know is you need to teach me some of then dance moves tho [Big Grin]

[ 2013-07-30, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com