Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If Zimmerman was racist.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: If Zimmerman was racist....
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 444_C.I.D.:
You obviously missed this part, so ill post it again

Adjective
Or Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of LATIN AMERICA.

Noun
A Spanish-speaking person living in the US, esp. one of Latin American descent

Caucasian is zimmermans race, you see you can be part of the Hispanic ethnicity but your race is dependent on where you originate. You've seen black dudes from brazil who are of Hispanic ethnicity but belong to the black race. You got white guys like that are mixed but predominately Spanish or Portuguese you know the guys who speak Spanish like jotos they like Zimmerman are Hispanic but part if the Caucasian race. People who are aboriginal a lot of them are Aztec in Mexico are Hispanic but are racially Aztec or the raza. Learn some shit or read a book before you start quoting the websters bruh

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
Why isn't Zimmerman white?

If some is half black, they're half black or black.

If someone is half Hispanic, they're half Hispanic or Hispanic

If someone is half Asian, they're half Asian or Asian.

So why when someone is half white, he's not white?

Honest question, curious for responses. I know you didn't make the rule, but some of you are using it. So if you used it, why?

Your problem is that, to you it is in fact all about race. If Zimmerman was black you wouldn't care about this topic. If you are not a racist black man behind your monitor, I'm shocked. The guy spoke out about racism. You don't care. You just care about the little punk that tried to kill Zimmerman, and you care about him because he is black.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:
Why isn't Zimmerman white?

If some is half black, they're half black or black.

If someone is half Hispanic, they're half Hispanic or Hispanic

If someone is half Asian, they're half Asian or Asian.

So why when someone is half white, he's not white?

Honest question, curious for responses. I know you didn't make the rule, but some of you are using it. So if you used it, why?

I typically dont like to respond to outwardly prejudice folks on here, but in your case I will make the exception.

There was no " rule " ever made. Us white guys did not decide this at our weekly Klan meeting that is held by Warhorse as you would so like to believe.

Saying someone is half of the PREDOMINATE race for their home country is already a given.

With that being said.

If someone lives in India and is half black and half indian then even over there they would be referred to as half black, or even half WHITE for that matter.

This is because Indian is the PREDOMINATE race in India.

Same goes for China and Chinese

And Cambodia and Cantonese etc etc....

[ 2013-07-16, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: turbo50 ]

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I LOVE PINK NIPPLES!!!! [Big Grin] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:

Then you would love mine.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:

Then you would love mine.
Mine start off brown but turn hott pink when you rub em enough. [Wink]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com