Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » If Zimmerman was racist.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: If Zimmerman was racist....
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Then why was he whistle blowing for a homeless black dude??????????

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/05/23/zimmerman-sanford-police-covered-up-beating-of-black-homeless-man-by-white-officer/

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Seems to me that more & more evidence is comming out that's showing Zimmerman wasn't racist at all. He probably could have been a cop cop had this whole shooting not taken place.
it's too bad people will still pull the race card because most people won't hear about this story.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His step sister is black too, how inconvenient for the anti gun media to mention. They want guns off the streets but they're willing to start a race riot between Latinos and blacks to prove their point.....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
His brother did a great job in his interviews..... They deffinetly have more class then most of the pundants on television. Even the Martin family has been pretty good for the most part. I was happy to see them speak out against violence.

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They also keep calling him a cop wannabe even though he turned down an offer to have his own patrol car and cop like uniform.

But they swept all that under the rug.

[ 2013-07-15, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Oh & anyone who owns a gun now, especially if you have a CCW your a, " wanna be cop. " [Roll Eyes]

But if you illegally carry a handgun your a hardcore gangster from the streets. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
Seems to me that more & more evidence is comming out that's showing Zimmerman wasn't racist at all. He probably could have been a cop cop had this whole shooting not taken place.
it's too bad people will still pull the race card because most people won't hear about this story.

people will always pull the race/gender card.... SO SAD!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The best part about Zimmerman is that his name sounds white and he looks white so it's so easy to pull the race card. Pull out the race card whenever you can America [dance]
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let the fucks burning our flag read that article...

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This! I care about people burning the flag to a point. I understand it is a symbol of Freedom to some. But for the most part it is their right/freedom to do so. But if you burn a cross omfg your are a plain racist! The double standards and Hypocrisy runs deep on cafords and this country! [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You're making the assumption that everyone in this country has the ability to read.
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:

You're making the assumption that everyone in this country has the ability to read.
 -

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why isn't Zimmerman white?

If some is half black, they're half black or black.

If someone is half Hispanic, they're half Hispanic or Hispanic

If someone is half Asian, they're half Asian or Asian.

So why when someone is half white, he's not white?

Honest question, curious for responses. I know you didn't make the rule, but some of you are using it. So if you used it, why?

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MSC_ROY:

Honest question, curious for responses. I know you didn't make the rule, but some of you are using it. So if you used it, why?

The president is half white, so you say he is white?
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your thinking Roy. If I said a thread sucks and 8 outta 10 people that posted in it are Hispanic. . You would call me a racist.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 444_C.I.D.:
quote:

I'm saying the president is black. But he's also half white, so why wouldn't you, if you're white, say he's white? Educate me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
Your thinking Roy. If I said a thread sucks and 8 outta 10 people that posted in it are Hispanic. . You would call me a racist.

Love, peace and Afro grease my brotha.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm saying the president is black. But he's also half white, so why wouldn't you, if you're white, say he's white? Educate me.
No one ever says the president is white, that's the hypocrisy here. Zimmerman is half Hispanic, yet the MSM and most other people say he is white.
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No one ever says the president is white, that's the hypocrisy here. Zimmerman is half Hispanic, yet the MSM and most other people say he is white.
Why isn't he white? Hispanic by definition relates to Spain, which is in Europe. Are Spanards white, are Europeans white? What makes a white person? And what makes you not white? Again, honest question so educate me.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why isn't he white? Hispanic by definition relates to Spain, which is in Europe. Are Spanards white, are Europeans white? What makes a white person? And what makes you not white? Again, honest question so educate me.
Educate you? Whats with you saying that?

Anyways, Here is the definition you didnt correctly state:

his·pan·ic  

/hiˈspanik/Adjective
Of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of LATIN AMERICA.
NounA Spanish-speaking person living in the US, esp. one of Latin American descent

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Educate you? Whats with you saying that?

Anyways, Here is the definition you didnt correctly state:

his·pan·ic  

/hiˈspanik/Adjective
Of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of LATIN AMERICA.
NounA Spanish-speaking person living in the US, esp. one of Latin American descent

The definition you just posted about Hispanics has a relation to Spain.

Educate me means, tell me why this is so with an educated and possible detailed response.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

You obviously missed this part, so ill post it again

Adjective
Or Spanish-speaking countries, esp. those of LATIN AMERICA.

Noun
A Spanish-speaking person living in the US, esp. one of Latin American descent

[ 2013-07-15, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: 444_C.I.D. ]

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Doesn't Zimmerman classify himself as Hispanic?
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ItzStock:
Doesn't Zimmerman classify himself as Hispanic?

I'm only mexican for the scholarships

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWBACK 67:
His brother did a great job in his interviews..... They deffinetly have more class then most of the pundants on television. Even the Martin family has been pretty good for the most part. I was happy to see them speak out against violence.

Robert Zimmerman is a chill dude seen a lot of his interviews.

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com