Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SHADY SELLERS ON THE SITE (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: SHADY SELLERS ON THE SITE
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
dude is being cool. Meeting up tomorrow and hope to get it unlock. He seems to be legit. I post update tomorrow

Good luck. Keep us posted
silver n black
¯
Member # 8369

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silver n black  Ford pictures for silver n black    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol ^^^
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's gets him outta the clear that he initially LIED tho [Confused] I wouldn't trust this car after the initial lye fuck that "O it's brand-new never used" and it clearly was...I just get the cash back,good luck tho man [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's not out of the clear, he's still a punk bitch seller considering his big bird terminator for sale ad says specifically SCT tuned. Mutherfucker knew the tuner was worthless without being unmarried. He was double dipping on it for sure.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
He's not out of the clear, he's still a punk bitch seller considering his big bird terminator for sale ad says specifically SCT tuned. Mutherfucker knew the tuner was worthless without being unmarried. He was double dipping on it for sure.

+100000000 he's a bitch and knew what was up...after I got the tuner un married to this dudes car I would mouth off so bad and call him all kinda of great names put him on blast make him feel like a dumb ass what a fuckn dick [Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-07-11, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what you guys mean but at this point I just want a fully functional tuner. I just don't want to spend TIME nor MONEY going thru SCT when I clearly asked if it was unmarried.

We all make mistakes, so giving the benefit of the doubt and hope he comes thru and make it right.

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Fuck this fagget! Met up with him n he plugs live wire to his car and live wire doesn't even light up. Turn around and go to my car to get his usb cable n CD to give back to him n he says he would follow me to the bank n he just took off!!!

Who can get an address with his plates

[ 2013-07-12, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: LETHL 03 ]

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
N/m

[ 2013-07-12, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Cstang5.0 ]

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
 -

Fuck this fagget! Met up with him n he plugs live wire to his car and live wire doesn't even light up. Turn around and go to my car to get his ish cable n CD to give back to him n he says he would follow me to the bank n he just took off!!!

Lol, how do these petty mother fuckers end up with terminators.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

1Nasty66
¯
Member # 12991

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Nasty66  Ford pictures for 1Nasty66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch:
quote:
 -

Fuck this fagget! Met up with him n he plugs live wire to his car and live wire doesn't even light up. Turn around and go to my car to get his ish cable n CD to give back to him n he says he would follow me to the bank n he just took off!!!

Lol, how do these petty mother fuckers end up with terminators.
thats so fucked up Hope you find him!

--------------------
2001 Bullitt DHG #2673 of 5582 built(sold)
1966 mustang 289

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
someone should pm or text him about buying his car n whoop his ass! and pee on him too!

[ 2013-07-12, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT03Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ready!!!! he knew point blank, or why else would he even bother to hook it up to his car, he never used it brand new? bullshit! drink a forty before u hose him down lol
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is some fucked up shit! Fucking asshole.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
ready!!!! he knew point blank, or why else would he even bother to hook it up to his car, he never used it brand new? bullshit! drink a forty before u hose him down lol

lol. i had a few pm's with offers to get his address. also, someone says they seen his car parked a few times at the air base in fairfield.

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:

lol. i had a few pm's with offers to get his address. also, someone says they seen his car parked a few times at the air base in fairfield.
[patriot] [Big Grin]

Make sure you record it and say worldstarhiphop

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn that's some shady bullshit pussy move. he isn't too bright. someone please pee on his face [patriot] .
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn bringing back memories of iron50... yo give him the R kelly treatment hahaha.

Damn bro shady ass fucker just going to cut on you like that... What is wrong with people these days?

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

One ugly ass cobra if you ask me.
 -

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pop-corn time!!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That car is on craigslist for sale. Thats a fucked up situation

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Im 90% positive i saw this car pass me on the causeway while i was changing a blown tire at like 1pm.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Im 90% positive i saw this car pass me on the causeway while i was changing a blown tire at like 1pm.

must have been him. i met him at in and out on madison and he took off around 12:15

--------------------

Hard Head Muscle

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
world is too small to scam a close community like CAfords. [patriot]

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Scumbaggery at its finest. Smh.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You should take a trip out to FF and get 300$ worth of damage to his car...

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com