Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » You like your vette well done or extra crispy?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: You like your vette well done or extra crispy??
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why buy firewood when fiberglass burns so well lol

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Why buy firewood when fiberglass burns so well lol

[BS flag]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Saw this over on svtp,sad sad shit no doubt,but in my o2 a car like this (mods for days) and a owner who "sounds" like he doesn't really kno what to do without his buds or have the mechanical know-how to really be wrenching ona car like this,it was operator error [Frown] cars dont just catch fire without reasoning,fuel lines don't just pop off and braded lines don't just come loose,if u ask me he was tinkering and forgot a minor detail and screwed himself,idk I may be passing judgments but from what's on the screen this is what I came up with lol..if he states later in the thread what the cause was I never caught it,I didnt read all 7 pages just saw the first post and took what I took from it,what's worse is his dumbass buddies posting old pics of the car in all its glory [Roll Eyes] anyway either way its sad..what do u guys think??

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/945466-heart-broken-today.html

Waste of time reading that worthless post. A corvette burned. Who gives a fuck
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
/\ ya go fuck yourself [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think Dumbass outa take whatever the insurance company gives him, thank whatver god he believes in for free money ( because no doubt the fire was his fault, or whoever worked on the car last) and take the insurance money straight to the nearest car dealer, to invest in a car that he wont touch and destroy.

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Anderthizzle:
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
i know i learned whats most important in life! also they still look better than a mustang even when flattened.
 -

I have heard of people getting there doors blown off but the roof and windshield to that must of been one fast mustang you was racing
HahahA

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ive heard those cool valve covers that say corvette on them, made of plastic but have metal clips actually wear and rub on the fuel lines and have been a problem, ive looked at mine and do see wear from them rubbing on the fuel lines as well..
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
ive heard those cool valve covers that say corvette on them, made of plastic but have metal clips actually wear and rub on the fuel lines and have been a problem, ive looked at mine and do see wear from them rubbing on the fuel lines as well..

Thats good to know! Thanks

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Ouch!

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So looks like the Chevy boy that burned his vette down went out and got a FORD!! Lol way to funny!
[burnout]

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/966986-build-thread-v2-0-a.html

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I fail to see how the guy's a dumbass just because his car caught fire. From what I can remember from reading his posts on SVTP, he and his buddy have built those two cars (the 03 cobra as well) in their garage by themselves - seems like plenty of know-how. In addition to all of the hours they've put into those cars, the $$$ invested would make that a terrible loss - regardless of who manufactured the car. At some point, I think the 'car guy' brotherhood transcends brand-loyalty and we can/should all look at something like this and feel for the guy's loss. Don't understand the need to pass judgement on the guy.

Phil

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It spontaneously combusted [burnout]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com