Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » You like your vette well done or extra crispy?? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: You like your vette well done or extra crispy??
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Saw this over on svtp,sad sad shit no doubt,but in my o2 a car like this (mods for days) and a owner who "sounds" like he doesn't really kno what to do without his buds or have the mechanical know-how to really be wrenching ona car like this,it was operator error [Frown] cars dont just catch fire without reasoning,fuel lines don't just pop off and braded lines don't just come loose,if u ask me he was tinkering and forgot a minor detail and screwed himself,idk I may be passing judgments but from what's on the screen this is what I came up with lol..if he states later in the thread what the cause was I never caught it,I didnt read all 7 pages just saw the first post and took what I took from it,what's worse is his dumbass buddies posting old pics of the car in all its glory [Roll Eyes] anyway either way its sad..what do u guys think??

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/945466-heart-broken-today.html

[ 2013-07-05, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mmmmm.... Speechless [Eek!]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that's so sad
I don't know what to say

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know what to say "sure glad it was not my baby". Going to buy a fire extinguisher right now.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I dont know what i would do if my pride and joy just went up in smoke like that. That car was an absolutely monster.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If he's got that type of money to the build a vette im sure be will be back in something else. Id hate for that to happen to anyone who is a good guy

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
comments are epic [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've had a car that lit up on fire before, pulled over near IN and Out burger while my shit was smoking. A firefighter came up and said, don't open the hood until you get an extinguisher. So i went into in and out and took their extinguisher in there and came out and he popped my hood and sprayed where the smoke was coming from. Otherwise I probably would have done the exact same shit this dude did, which was to pop the hood and give the fire more air to make your shit burn faster.

It is always good to have an extinguisher.

If your smoking, NEVER pop the hood unless you have an extinguisher. You can find them at most businesses that are required to have them, like gas stations, restaurants, most places will have one.

Dudes probably got insurance so no tears will be shed, just goes to show most vette owners have more money than brains most of the time....

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
I've had a car that lit up on fire before, pulled over near IN and Out burger while my shit was smoking. A firefighter came up and said, don't open the hood until you get an extinguisher. So i went into in and out and took their extinguisher in there and came out and he popped my hood and sprayed where the smoke was coming from. Otherwise I probably would have done the exact same shit this dude did, which was to pop the hood and give the fire more air to make your shit burn faster.

It is always good to have an extinguisher.

If your smoking, NEVER pop the hood unless you have an extinguisher. You can find them at most businesses that are required to have them, like gas stations, restaurants, most places will have one.

Dudes probably got insurance so no tears will be shed, just goes to show most vette owners have more money than brains most of the time....

hahhahahaahaaa lmfao! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
comments are epic [worship]

-

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

[QUOTE]Originally posted by adower:
[qb] If he's got that type of money to the build a vette im sure be will be back in something else. Id hate for that to happen to anyone who is a good guy [/qb

[ 2013-07-05, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: DIRTY SALLY ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that sucks, but its a fuckin car shit can be replaced. Innocent people and kids get burned to death all the time in cars so he should be thankful him and nobody else got hurt and just chalk it up to shit happens thats life.

[ 2013-07-05, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

Posts: 947 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 65mustang408  Ford pictures for 65mustang408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i know i learned whats most important in life! also they still look better than a mustang even when flattened.
 -

[ 2013-07-05, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: 65mustang408 ]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ Sure keep telling yourself that.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Rims are sick!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bwahahahahaha

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 65mustang408:
i know i learned whats most important in life! also they still look better than a mustang even when flattened.
 -

Damn!!! When and how did that happen? I remember you pitting up cam vids a whileback.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that bitch lit up! I'd still take that Ford GT with the license plate F ENZO that burned down to the ground.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Yeah that sucks, but its a fuckin car shit can be replaced. Innocent people and kids get burned to death all the time in cars so he should be thankful him and nobody else got hurt and just chalk it up to shit happens thats life.

Truth.

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
 -

Lol,don't hate on the mustang guys bud,this car posted had more $$$ into it than 90% of the rigs on here,haters are haters always will be,I was just curious as to how it happened and also how it got so bad he was 10ft from a house why wouldn't u grab a hose or run door to door for an extinguisher [Confused]

[ 2013-07-05, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

65mustang408
¯
Member # 8681

lol i just like to give you pony guys a hard time. but i agree i would be trying anything i could think of to put it out or start unbolting parts.. [Razz]

--------------------
fast and cool shit

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Lol some of us have had our own fire experiences,it can get outa hand fast no doubt! Just be careful out there fellas [Eek!]

[ 2013-07-05, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yep! My vehicle fire involved a Chevy, who would have thought?

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

Holy fuck bro! Glad your still alive man. That looks like it hurt. Cars can be replaced like you said but a human being can't.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

I have heard of people getting there doors blown off but the roof and windshield to that must of been one fast mustang you was racing
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com