Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sold My Acura and picked up.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sold My Acura and picked up....
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=028220

2k such a bargain. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Yup, after dealing with this one problem 5 days in I realized why I don't own a mustang anymore, I don't have the time, money, or patience to sink into this car, plus it will never be a V8. It's slow and not that great on gas, I'll gladly go back to a FWD VTEC HONDA.
If you don't know what you're doing around a car buy a civic and log off [Roll Eyes]
Why don't you get off my nuts troll, jeeze. It's like I'm not allowed to have an opinion, or defend myself, or ask for help when I'm stumped. You don't know me, never will, never even had words with you once in the 2 year's I have been on cafords. How about YOU log off and go get some pussy instead of fucking a dirty, crusted up blow up doll.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yup, after dealing with this one problem 5 days in I realized why I don't own a mustang anymore, I don't have the time, money, or patience to sink into this car, plus it will never be a V8. It's slow and not that great on gas, I'll gladly go back to a FWD VTEC HONDA.
If you don't know what you're doing around a car buy a civic and log off [Roll Eyes]
Why don't you get off my nuts troll, jeeze. It's like I'm not allowed to have an opinion, or defend myself, or ask for help when I'm stumped. You don't know me, never will, never even had words with you once in the 2 year's I have been on cafords. How about YOU log off and go get some pussy instead of fucking a dirty, crusted up blow up doll.
I would like to see pics of said doll..please

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMFAO

You turn to a bitch fest and cry that Mustangs suck because you bought a piece of shit (no one would say I'm wrong about that) ask for a crystal ball diagnostic when you haven't checked if you even have spark?!?!? You're throwing parts at the car like it's a dart board and with each part you blindly throw you are getting madder..... But I'm the asshole.... Goodluck with that

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
LMFAO

You turn to a bitch fest and cry that Mustangs suck because you bought a piece of shit (no one would say I'm wrong about that) ask for a crystal ball diagnostic when you haven't checked if you even have spark?!?!? You're throwing parts at the car like it's a dart board and with each part you blindly throw you are getting madder..... But I'm the asshole.... Goodluck with that

Obviously you cannot or did not read the very first post of the help thread. I have checked for spark, there is none, I replaced the coil, still no spark, got my money back for coil today. I'm not mad nor do I think Mustangs suck, just realized why I shouldn't have one, lack of patience for the car. So yes, you are the asshole.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Boo hoooo hoooo

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here you go, not so crusted tho.

-

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AS, your day is coming my friend. When you look people up on sites you should make sure there is no history of who searches or looks ;-)

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
quote:
LMFAO

Obviously you cannot or did not read the very first post of the help thread. I have checked for spark, there is none, I replaced the coil, still no spark, got my money back for coil today. I'm not mad nor do I think Mustangs suck, just realized why I shouldn't have one, lack of patience for the car. So yes, you are the asshole.
Wambulance! Lack of patience or undersanding? Get a Civic n be happy!

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
AS, your day is coming my friend. When you look people up on sites you should make sure there is no history of who searches or looks ;-)

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

quote:
quote:
quote:
LMFAO

Wambulance! Lack of patience or undersanding? Get a Civic n be happy!
Definitely lack of patience. I comprehend many things. While there some things i dont understand, isnt that the point of tech talk, to use for help needed?
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Does the doll look like Joe Dirt, cause if my lady looked like Joe Dirt, i'd rather be fucking the blow up doll. True [Razz]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com