Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Swoopin up an SS TODAY (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Swoopin up an SS TODAY
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So where is the ls1 bruh??? Pics or it didn't happen! [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pickin it up sat , went to his bank to do the paper work , waiting on smog and its all gucci

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
If buying a catfish buy an extra tranny too.

Their transmissions are actually pretty strong, Alot stronger than the T5. The rear end is the weak link of the car.
I knew they had something wrong I just thought it was the tranny since a buddy of mine just bought one and the tranny went out 3 days after.
If i remember right F body cars (Trans am's Maro's) had a shitty problem with clutch forks or something which caused some trans issues.

"SWANG SHIT CLICK YOLO ESO WAT IT DO"

[ 2013-06-28, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: NK2186 ]

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Their transmissions are actually pretty strong, Alot stronger than the T5. The rear end is the weak link of the car.
I knew they had something wrong I just thought it was the tranny since a buddy of mine just bought one and the tranny went out 3 days after.
If i remember right F body cars (Trans am's Maro's) had a shitty problem with clutch forks or something which caused some trans issues.

Hmm please enlighten me with this "trans issues"? From my experience the t56 is pretty damn good. The only weak link I can see right away would be the shitty 10 bolt.

--------------------
-American Revolution-

POWERED BY FORD
¯
Member # 9204

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for POWERED BY FORD  Ford pictures for POWERED BY FORD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't it have to do wih their hydraulic clutch or something that goes out
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by POWERED BY FORD:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't it have to do wih their hydraulic clutch or something that goes out
Power shifting and cruising with your hand of the shifter can fuck up forks. May not be the problem in t56's per say but it's a fact

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :