Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This lady just hit my door with her door. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: This lady just hit my door with her door.
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/QUOTE]I agree, accidents do happen and can sometimes be unavoidable. However, what she did was not an accident and was straight up negligence on her part. Negligent people have no respect for other's property, so why have any respect for hers. I would remove the valve cores out of the valve stems in her tires and let the air out then put the valve cores back in. You're not, technically, damaging anything. [/QUOTE]

+2 but add a post it note under her wiper with "next time respect your surrondings"....

[ 2013-06-13, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: mikeP ]

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by S351-R:
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
was she hot?

I came out of the car and told her, miss you just swung your door into my car. She said she was very sorry and that accidents happen sweety blah blah blah. Then I told her please don't park near this mustang if your going to continue doing that shit.
I agree, accidents do happen and can sometimes be unavoidable. However, what she did was not an accident and was straight up negligence on her part. Negligent people have no respect for other's property, so why have any respect for hers. I would remove the valve cores out of the valve stems in her tires and let the air out then put the valve cores back in. You're not, technically, damaging anything.
Shit when i was little I used to find small pebbles on the ground and put them in the valve caps, twist that shit back on and you can hear the tire slowly deflate.
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL nice haha

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com