Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » This lady just hit my door with her door. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: This lady just hit my door with her door.
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A nurse from this morning parked next to my car and swung opened her door and hit my car. She didn't even acknowledge she hit my car door. (I was inside my car playing candy crush at the time) Lol what are some of the worst things that have happened to your Mustangs while parked? Note that my car's MSRP is about 40 grand, her car is probably worth [Whoo Whooooo!] lol

-

[ 2013-06-13, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: BURNOUT50 ]

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was she hot?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What did you do?

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Huh key her bru

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
was she hot?

If she was, she wouldn't have a problem fitting through the gap of our cars LOL jokes aside but anyways what got to me is the fact that she did not even acknowledge she hit my car when I clearly heard the bang. I came out of the car and told her, miss you just swung your door into my car. She said she was very sorry and that accidents happen sweety blah blah blah. Then I told her please don't park near this mustang if your going to continue doing that shit. I would have let it go if she did not try and walk away as if I was never in the car. I'm generally a nice guy, seriously.

[ 2013-06-13, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: BURNOUT50 ]

--------------------

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Huh key her bru

Bitch will know who keyed her, flatten her tires or some shit. Keying is straight up bitch shit and if your car is worth 4 times as much as hers she probably won't hesitate to retaliate. Flat tires, things like that shit happen all the time, lol.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
playin candy crush hahahaha [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Huh key her bru

Bitch will know who keyed her, flatten her tires or some shit. Keying is straight up bitch shit and if your car is worth 4 times as much as hers she probably won't hesitate to retaliate. Flat tires, things like that shit happen all the time, lol.
Lol well said.

--------------------

burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
playin candy crush hahahaha [Big Grin] [worship]

You know it! [Cool]

--------------------

BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how you didn't blur her plates. I will think twice when parking next to 5XHM973.lol

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I always keep an emergency set of screws in my center console for just the right kind of people, such as this bitch.
She has the me me me attitude and just doesn't fly with ME [Wink] .
She may just end up getting "screwed" in the near future [dance]

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok after she left what you do? Please don't say you got back in your car to play that dumb game and just went home lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was there any damage done to your car? A scratch? A ding?
Brock_Samson
¯
Member # 12359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock_Samson  Ford pictures for Brock_Samson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Um ask for insurance info,
if that doesnt happen call cops..
if the cop saw how she was parked it would be an easy close case.

actually just call the cops so she cant lie about that shit to her insurance.

[ 2013-06-13, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Brock_Samson ]

--------------------
I Powder coat shyt..
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057635

Posts: 138 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Report as hit and run I would of went crazy on the hoe, and yes this has happened to me exactly how you described so I did what I suggest to you I reported as hit and run and I got 700 for the ding

[ 2013-06-13, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: 50Reasons ]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

That picture is actually at my work. I get to work 20 minutes early for the best possible parking space and view from my office and start work at 8am so I just sit in my car til 8. She left a nice amount of silver paint on my sterling gray door but like I said before I would have let it go if she actually didn't try walking away. (I had to stop her)

[ 2013-06-13, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: BURNOUT50 ]

--------------------

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my question is why use a 40k car as a daily driver!
shit my 8k car isnt a daily, i use my other 10k car, but its a truck and has those door ding things (not the paisa crap either) so they can hit it n i really dont care unless its another truck...

but i would go ape shit too i know when i first bought my first car (brand new from the dealer) someone dinged my door an i broke the window of the car next to mines [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's some BS!

--------------------
86 Caged Coupe 5.0
91 Salvaged Coupe

Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.SL0W:
 -

Muthafyckin banana in the tailpipe trick , lol

--------------------

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you get to smash or what [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

S351-R
CAFords OG
Member # 1605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S351-R  Ford pictures for S351-R    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BURNOUT50:
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
was she hot?

I came out of the car and told her, miss you just swung your door into my car. She said she was very sorry and that accidents happen sweety blah blah blah. Then I told her please don't park near this mustang if your going to continue doing that shit.
I agree, accidents do happen and can sometimes be unavoidable. However, what she did was not an accident and was straight up negligence on her part. Negligent people have no respect for other's property, so why have any respect for hers. I would remove the valve cores out of the valve stems in her tires and let the air out then put the valve cores back in. You're not, technically, damaging anything.

[ 2013-06-13, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: S351-R ]

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:
shit my 8k car isnt a daily, i use my other 10k car, but its a truck and has those door ding things (not the paisa crap either) so they can hit it n i really dont care unless its another truck...

but i would go ape shit too i know when i first bought my first car (brand new from the dealer) someone dinged my door an i broke the window of the car next to mines [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

That's just how much shit is nowadays when you buy a new car and actually the new 5.0 is one of your best bangs for the buck when it comes to performance. But why not drive a brand new car as a daily? Low mileage, warranty, plus it probably looks nice on top of it. Why drive some piece of shit civic and then bang doors with a brand new car? Cause she's a fat disrespectful bitch that aint got shit and wants to fuck up other peoples nice shit. Fuck her fat twat. [Mad]

--------------------

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT03Gt:

That's just how much shit is nowadays when you buy a new car and actually the new 5.0 is one of your best bangs for the buck when it comes to performance. But why not drive a brand new car as a daily? Low mileage, warranty, plus it probably looks nice on top of it. Why drive some piece of shit civic and then bang doors with a brand new car? Cause she's a fat disrespectful bitch that aint got shit and wants to fuck up other peoples nice shit. Fuck her fat twat. [Mad]
+100000000

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Brock_Samson
¯
Member # 12359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock_Samson  Ford pictures for Brock_Samson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i agree...

so what happened? she pay or agree to?

--------------------
I Powder coat shyt..
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057635

Posts: 138 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com