Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Gone in 60 Seconds for 1 million... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Gone in 60 Seconds for 1 million...
NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by El Caballo:
What make you guys think this guy doesn't have a shit load of rare cars in his 20,000sqf garage?? I'm sure this is not the first and only fastback mustang he has in his collection I'm sure he owns at least a couple original ones... It might be a gt500 replica, But it is the original Eleanor driven by Nicolas cage.. This guy is the only one in the world to say he owns the original Eleanor the car that every mustang lover wanted to have in there garage when the movie came out, lets be realistic people, if you would be wealthy like this guy you guys would buy stupid shit too, I kno I would,...

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Saleen9675
¯
Member # 9207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen9675  Ford pictures for Saleen9675    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RiddlerGT:
Actually for the movie they had 3 Eleanor's. Two of them were wrecked and crushed this is the only survivor. This is also the car that did all the close up shots in the movie and went on the promotional tour. So its very unique. The classic car market is heating back up so I'm not surprised it went for this dollar amount.

Wrong. Where are you getting your information? One of them was on display in a private collection in Vegas.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com