Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » New 2013 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: New 2013
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet ride!
twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats you're gonna love it...

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

BIG KEITH
¯
Member # 6523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIG KEITH  Ford pictures for BIG KEITH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice! Love the seats!

--------------------
95Gt blown & stroked
2013 Gt gotta have it green..married 12/4/12 lol
06 harley road glide
STALLIONS CC OG 2001

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
quote:
Originally posted by drews50:
welcome to the Coyote club! color combo looks great!
that grill and fog light placement looks better than on my GT, i might have to upgrade and ditch the stock foglights!

Thanks maybe we could get all the coyotes together for a photo op before or after the 50Reasons BBQ this year, kinda like they had the Cobra's all show up a couple years back.

I was happy about the entire frontend of the car, I was thinking I would have to get the Roush grill kit but this model had exactly what I had in mind. I still like the 11-12s but I don't think they have the LED's and HID's the 13s and 14s have which was a big reason why I wanted to get a 13 and up. Not too sure about having an IRS so that's why I didnt want to wait for the 15's, plus the first years of the model change you gotta watch out for the bugs.

i'd love to but i'm currently living out in phoenix [Frown]

i agree with your reasoning. I also wanted the 13/14 b/c of the retro styling and i knew it was going to end for 2015. The interior and parts of the exterior match my 67 and it's awesome.

I was just looking at the Roush foglights and grille and that might be the way to go unless i can find the CS equipment. although i am partial to the running pony on the front instead of the tribar badge...

-

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the CS grill and frontend looked the best to me. But the Roush frontend or the Saleen front end looks good too.

Roush  -

Saleen  -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com