Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHAT? Its for sale? 03 cobra! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHAT? Its for sale? 03 cobra!
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
Who here hasn't taken their car to the track? We all beat the shit out of our cars [dance]

So y would buyers get scared?

I have never taken my cobra to the track and don't beat the shit outta it! I have had AED take my car for me after upgrades were done, but me personally have never taken it to the track. I would sell my 03 cobra for $23k with 50k miles on car and approx 20k miles on AED motor, approx 2500miles on built IRS. and i make close to same power as this guy on STD numbers, on corrected numbers i make 580/513 with 2.4KB, all work done by AED!
Wish I had the cash to pay aed to build and beat on my car
[Frown]

But I don't so I install my own parts (except throw out bearing which drew did for a very small fee) and beat on my own car/enjoy my car [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Who here hasn't taken their car to the track? We all beat the shit out of our cars [dance]

I have never taken my cobra to the track and don't beat the shit outta it! I have had AED take my car for me after upgrades were done
WTF ARE YOU THINKING SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS & LET THAT SHOP THAT BUILT YOUR CAR RACE IT. What a waste of money!!!! DRIVERMOD FTW!!!

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
quote:

I have never taken my cobra to the track and don't beat the shit outta it! I have had AED take my car for me after upgrades were done
WTF ARE YOU THINKING SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS & LET THAT SHOP THAT BUILT YOUR CAR RACE IT. What a waste of money!!!!
DRIVERMOD FTW!!!

With my work schedule, i have no time to go to the track. [Frown]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com