Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WHAT? Its for sale? 03 cobra! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WHAT? Its for sale? 03 cobra!
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3805406071.html

Why u selling it man?

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
26k with 75k miles ? Lol

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

RODRIGUEZ
¯
Member # 9104

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RODRIGUEZ  Ford pictures for RODRIGUEZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
26k with 75k miles ? Lol

For that kind of $ you cand find a low mile one with a whipple/kenny shipped to your door on svtperformance...
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RODRIGUEZ:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
26k with 75k miles ? Lol

For that kind of $ you cand find a low mile one with a whipple/kenny shipped to your door on svtperformance...
or buy a new GT with warranty

[ 2013-05-14, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT03Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd rather buy a new 2013 5.0 for 28k with no miles and the great smell of new car! Buy hey good luck with your sale!

--------------------
To be or not to be

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who's car is it? Looks like its been driven hard
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know the guy hes one of my boys , car is clean that setup hes got has very low miles he just did all the work,barley drives it, reason he sellin is cuz he loves his range rover and mobs that more than the cobra , lets not hate now, let him sell his whip , he aint hurtin for doe

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice.

Tell him to take off blower and sell car for less. Hard to get that much for a cobra.

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea we talked about taking the parts off and all that but he wants to see if someone will appreciate it as is i mean its got great pArts with low miles on the build , for someone whos gonna buy a termi for 16-17 and dump another 10 its pretty even, if i didnt have my 03 id buy this cuz its got everything ima do to mine as soon as my warranty is up

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
Yea we talked about taking the parts off and all that but he wants to see if someone will appreciate it as is i mean its got great pArts with low miles on the build , for someone whos gonna buy a termi for 16-17 and dump another 10 its pretty even, if i didnt have my 03 id buy this cuz its got everything ima do to mine as soon as my warranty is up

You have a 1/4 million dollar car in your garage bro!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:

You have a 1/4 million dollar car in your garage bro!
Your right dan,i gotta stop with this BS and work on that, although just to keep u updated , ive been saving for 5 yrs in another 5 and i can put a nice dent on it, when im ready to tackle something ima call you and get some pointers, shit i mite have you rebuild my 440 [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This Cobra clean!

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That car is super clean/nice and built right by AED. And yes he does drive his range rover way more than he drive the Cobra. He's probably only put about 2-3k miles on it and maybe less than 1k with all the upgrades. Like 2Tone said. STOP HATING!!! Not like most of people can even afford it and yet they talk shit!!! [patriot]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
That car is super clean/nice and built right by AED. And yes he does drive his range rover way more than he drive the Cobra. He's probably only put about 2-3k miles on it and maybe less than 1k with all the upgrades. Like 2Tone said. STOP HATING!!! Not like most of people can even afford it and yet they talk shit!!! [patriot]

Damn! He is already selling it?! Very clean car, hope he gets the asking price.

I see a z06 in the future [Big Grin]

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is that the one that backfires?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shiet..this car aint a supra. [Razz]
Brock_Samson
¯
Member # 12359

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brock_Samson  Ford pictures for Brock_Samson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the issue here is his pics suck... what is that instagram?

if your selling for a commercial price you need commercial pics.

GLWS.

--------------------
I Powder coat shyt..
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=057635

Posts: 138 | From: Roseville, CA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm sure those last 2 pics are going to scare away some potential buyers.
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Brock_Samson:
I think the issue here is his pics suck... what is that instagram?

if your selling for a commercial price you need commercial pics.

GLWS.

Ill make sure to tell him to hire a photographer next time, so you can be satisfied with his pictures. [patriot]

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
I'm sure those last 2 pics are going to scare away some potential buyers.

+1 but clean looking cobra. Good luck with the sale. [patriot]
Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who here hasn't taken their car to the track? We all beat the shit out of our cars [dance]

So y would buyers get scared?

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Instagram photos FTL

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
Who here hasn't taken their car to the track? We all beat the shit out of our cars [dance]

So y would buyers get scared?

I have never taken my cobra to the track and don't beat the shit outta it! I have had AED take my car for me after upgrades were done, but me personally have never taken it to the track. I would sell my 03 cobra for $23k with 50k miles on car and approx 20k miles on AED motor, approx 2500miles on built IRS. and i make close to same power as this guy on STD numbers, on corrected numbers i make 580/513 with 2.4KB, all work done by AED!

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

79stanggt
¯
Member # 11197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 79stanggt  Ford pictures for 79stanggt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Idk wat you guys say that cobras shittn !!!!!
Posts: 168 | From: atwater ca | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sick car. I wish I had the dough and space in my garage to pick this one up. Hopefully this car sells as is to someone who appreciates it.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com