Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Post up some pics of 4eyed stangs! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Post up some pics of 4eyed stangs!
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KRZ4EYE:
 -
 -
This is one sexy bitch!!!

Thats the car that got me into fox bodies and what i wanted to accomplish with the 84 GT i had. Then i soon faced the fact that having a fox body in Norcal is like leaving your bank account in the middle of the road for someone to take.

Someday i will build one.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
^That's a nice ass hatch! Just that the '93 Cobra wing doesn't go well with 4-eyes too rounded IMO. And for the GT fox question I think they're ugly because of the body kit and you have to run turndowns which I personally think sound like shit because they sounds like air is trapped under the car.

Ahhh jr so much to learn....that gt is ridiculously sick 93 cobra wing and all!! Not to mention a gt with a full catback and a lx with a full catback same exhaust sounds identical..exhaust doesn't get "trapped" under the car nor does it even sound remotely close to dumps in any way if that's what ur reffering to I've had plenty foxes and a ton of exhaust setups and there's no difference [Wink] an yes it's hard to get that love for a 87/93 gt but any fox when done right looks good in my o2 but doing it "right" is what most dudes fuck up lol

[ 2013-05-17, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ed650:
quote:
Originally posted by triple b:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
ewwww uglier than the sn95s

Says the guy with a GT fox. FTL
Only Mexicans like GT foxes
Older white people in their 40s like GT Foxes.
This is what you do with a GT fox and what I am doing with my GT fox as soon as I find the rear bumper cover:

-

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
^That's a nice ass hatch! Just that the '93 Cobra wing doesn't go well with 4-eyes too rounded IMO. And for the GT fox question I think they're ugly because of the body kit and you have to run turndowns which I personally think sound like shit because they sounds like air is trapped under the car.

Ahhh jr so much to learn....that gt is ridiculously sick 93 cobra wing and all!! Not to mention a gt with a full catback and a lx with a full catback same exhaust sounds identical..exhaust doesn't get "trapped" under the car nor does it even sound remotely close to dumps in any way if that's what ur reffering to I've had plenty foxes and a ton of exhaust setups and there's no difference [Wink] an yes it's hard to get that love for a 87/93 gt but any fox when done right looks good in my o2 but doing it "right" is what most dudes fuck up lol
No I think that wing is too rounded for a 4-eye. A stock LX or steeda wing would look way better IMO.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neights gay....

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
Neights gay....

Fuck you Moe. If anything you're the gay one....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Neights gay....

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
99Flyer
¯
Member # 1528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99Flyer  Ford pictures for 99Flyer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, I LOVE all these shots, makes me want one really bad!

--------------------
2021 Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch
1971 Camaro 350 SC
1977 GMC Kingsley Class A

Posts: 415 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A couple pics of my 82 chp & my boys 4-eyed'z..
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
AR's BLK351FX
¯
Member # 10434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR's BLK351FX  Ford pictures for AR's BLK351FX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Neights gay....

I second that

--------------------
88 Turbo357w fox
03 mach 1

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by AR's BLK351FX:
quote:
Neights gay....

I second that
HAHA You mad kuz I talked shit on what your butt buddy is trying to do to his fox? Get outta here....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
AR's BLK351FX
¯
Member # 10434

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AR's BLK351FX  Ford pictures for AR's BLK351FX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AR's BLK351FX:
quote:
Neights gay....

I second that
HAHA You mad kuz I talked shit on what your butt buddy is trying to do to his fox? Get outta here....
I'm doing the same swap turbo lsx notch

--------------------
88 Turbo357w fox
03 mach 1

VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
quote:
Originally posted by KRZ4EYE:
 -
 -
This is one sexy bitch!!!

Thats the car that got me into fox bodies and what i wanted to accomplish with the 84 GT i had. Then i soon faced the fact that having a fox body in Norcal is like leaving your bank account in the middle of the road for someone to take.

Someday i will build one.

Couldn't have said it any better..

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86_on_DD_machs:
 -

-

That's one bad ass notch right there^^^^^^ [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50: [/qb]This is what you do with a GT fox and what I am doing with my GT fox as soon as I find the rear bumper cover:

- [/QB]

FTMFW [worship]

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
86' LX Vert

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

If that's the car i think it is, Its damn near a shell now.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 925_GT:
quote:
 -

Lol Chris that's the one haha. When you know the truth you get to laugh harder

--------------------
King Lx

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LXjames:
quote:
quote:
 -

[Confused]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Unfortunatley that's what happens when nice things end up in a morons hands [Roll Eyes] enlighten us as to what's so funny James??

[ 2013-09-21, 02:10 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

Unfortunatley that's what happens when nice things end up in a morons hands [Roll Eyes] enlighten us as to what's so funny James??
Yup. I regret getting rid of that car..everyday ..anyone know or go pics of how bad it is? Might want it back as a shell
[BS flag] [BS flag] [BS flag]

Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

My boy 8notch9 has it an I'm not putting anything out there he doesn't say himself you can pm and ask him what was up with it and for it back it's still for sale

--------------------
King Lx

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com