Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Racin Jasons Foxbody convertible for sale (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Racin Jasons Foxbody convertible for sale
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
any of you old guys rember these guys

Don Walsh Sr. (Customer of Joe DaSilva)

??????

joey is from east coast boston or jersey im sure, don owns D&D trans in wixon MI. customer ??? cant see it....the walsh boys have and always HAVE had the best T5 business in the world. factory recon's for $599 back in the day with the "super duty" gear sets

all the rest yes.... SP correction...lidio iacobelli is down the street....owns "alternative auto" performance...and works on GM cars too now

forgot about greg csernai, his '79 was the fastest street legal mustang for a while, he owned "great lakes customs"

we got some shit here in motown....reppin fo sho do

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
quote:
quote:
I wouldn't buy it it's been raced like a whore

Yeah who would want the 1st fox mustang in the 7's.. [Roll Eyes] This car is mustang history, not to mention racing history. Would would want that? [patriot]
Hmmm I'd rather buy a race block and go to work. With turbo 50!
[patriot]

Go for it. You still won't even get close to what this car has done. Shit I take bets you couldn't get in to the 8's let alone the 7's. Even if you did go 7's. It isn't the same. You would just be another turd in the 7's. Again you can never do what this car has done! Every! There is only 1 first time. This car was the 1st mustang in the 7's. You can never change that or copy it. Even Dan knows this car is Mustang/Ford/Racing history that can never be duplicated.
I don't know about me being another turd, you should really articulate yourself better.

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yeah who would want the 1st fox mustang in the 7's.. [Roll Eyes] This car is mustang history, not to mention racing history. Would would want that? [patriot]
[patriot]

Go for it. You still won't even get close to what this car has done. Shit I take bets you couldn't get in to the 8's let alone the 7's. Even if you did go 7's. It isn't the same. You would just be another turd in the 7's. Again you can never do what this car has done! Every! There is only 1 first time. This car was the 1st mustang in the 7's. You can never change that or copy it. Even Dan knows this car is Mustang/Ford/Racing history that can never be duplicated.
I don't know about me being another turd, you should really articulate yourself better.
You shouldn't get so butt hurt. I call everyone's car a turd. Hell I call my car a turd. And I take bets it is more modded with better parts than yours. Don't get you panties twist over nothing. Simple blanket statement. Stop over reacting. [patriot]

[ 2013-05-07, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

You shouldn't get so butt hurt. I call everyone's car a turd. Hell I call my car a turd. And I take bets it is more modded with better parts than yours. Don't get you panties twist over nothing. Simple blanket statement. Stop over reacting. [patriot]
it prolly is since you have been in the game longer than i have but i did put a nasty ass build together and itll be ready. if you stop being an asswipe all the time maybe we could actually run for fun and i wouldnt mind speaking to you about putting together a stronger build...im not over reacting i just dont know why you have to be such an arrogant asshole all the time

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

it prolly is since you have been in the game longer than i have but i did put a nasty ass build together and itll be ready. if you stop being an asswipe all the time maybe we could actually run for fun and i wouldnt mind speaking to you about putting together a stronger build...im not over reacting i just dont know why you have to be such an arrogant asshole all the time
But I'm not being a arrogant asshole. If you knew me you would know that. But because all you have every seen is text on a page, you assume I am. Me calling a car a turd is no different that someone calling a girl a chic/hoe/bitch/. Doesn't mean that guy is being a asshole.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

But I'm not being a arrogant asshole. If you knew me you would know that. But because all you have every seen is text on a page, you assume I am. Me calling a car a turd is no different that someone calling a girl a chic/hoe/bitch/. Doesn't mean that guy is being a asshole.
i guess man..if you didnt mean anything by it, its all good

[ 2013-05-08, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: 0089GT ]

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

88saleenclone
¯
Member # 11775

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88saleenclone  Ford pictures for 88saleenclone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another reason I love mustangs ...
There's a history behind it period

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Steve Grabeck
Stormin Norman
Joe DaSilva
Racin' Jason
Ken Boomsma
The Briante Gang
Barry Sheppard
Craig Radovich
Wild Bill Devine
Lido Icobelli
Gene Deputy from Texas Turbo

Memories, I even still have Stormin Norman adjustable upper controls on my GT, lol

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
707iiii
¯
Member # 10923

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707iiii  Ford pictures for 707iiii    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone remember Hurley Blakeney? Probably the first turbo car I ever saw in person. That car was ahead of its time for sure.
Posts: 327 | From: Lost Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  :
essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Steve Grabeck
Stormin Norman
Joe DaSilva
Racin' Jason
Ken Boomsma
The Briante Gang
Barry Sheppard
Craig Radovich
Wild Bill Devine
Lido Icobelli
Gene Deputy from Texas Turbo

I would add Les Baer, Jim LaRocca, John Bennet and Pete Misinsky to the Pro 5.0 class legends. Special mention to Billy Glidden in his black fox because nobody touched him in 10.5" Outlaw.
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wouldve been nice to be around foxes during the mid 90s. Now its only known for being a hoodrat donut sideshow car.( in california atleast)
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:
Wouldve been nice to be around foxes during the mid 90s. Now its only known for being a hoodrat donut sideshow car.( in california atleast)

Maybe in the bay area and socal but the tracks back east are littered with them

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
Originally posted by Robb:

Maybe in the bay area and socal but the tracks back east are littered with them
Yeah, ive noticed foxes are still extremely popular drag cars in other states. CA completely ruined the car and its history. Now i cant even own one without a car load of ghetto POS circling around it. Sold it a week later and never looked back.

[ 2013-05-08, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Robb ]

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com