Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Which one of you CAFords members went overboard with road rage and bikers?? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which one of you CAFords members went overboard with road rage and bikers??
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Motorcyclist fault, he hit someone from behind. Obvious. Sadly how it may be, we share the road. Had it been a stalled car then what?

Anyways, I ride a bicycle. I blow through stop lights and stop signs as long as its safe to do so. (Meaning I'm not causing any other cars to stop or avoid me) If I get hit doing so, my fault. What I hate most is folks blowing their horn from time to time, to me it seems no reason at all. What surprises them is that they think I'm another punk ass bicyclist, until I flip them off and meet them at the next stop light. Then it's a different story, kinda like e-thugs hiding behind the computer. Most of these guys hide in the safety of their vehicle. Lol

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
i
¯
Member # 12534

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for i  Ford pictures for i    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How is this possible?
Posts: 1901 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2012  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's scary. I ride a road bike, I also work in EMS. Ive seen the aftermath of accidents like this. All I can say is those 3 are lucky.... Ive ridden my bike up Kings Mt rd to Skyline blvd (4 corners area) Fuck that!!!!! Motorcycles and Performance cars go WAY to fast up there. I know this for a FACT... B/c they fucking crash all the time, if the riders/drivers don't die (5/10 do) once Search&Rescue teams fish them out of woods we stabilize and transport them. In route we asked the rider or a witness what/how did this happen? Its almost always "oh he was going way to fast for the corner" But! this shit will continue to happen EVERY WEEKEND and personally, I'm not willing to die over a good work out and a nice view... And to those that do, the saying goes "if you play with fire your gonna get burned"

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
I hope the motorbike guy that T-boned the cyclist got hammered by the cops and his insurance company!!

You would welcome being rear ended by anything large as a motorbike.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why all the hatred towards cyclist? I can only speak from my own personal experiences. I've been cycling on the road for 5yrs + I've never had or witnessed any kind of altercation with a motorist?

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
I'd fuck that chick in the gray sweats.

Fuck the chick with the grey pants. What's up with the EMT chick! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ed650
¯
Member # 9897

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed650  Ford pictures for ed650    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Fuck the chick with the grey pants. What's up with the EMT chick! [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!]
I agree, the girl in the sweats has no ass.
Posts: 1744 | From: menlo park | Registered: Apr 2010  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

ppfftt, I'll take both of them.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL wtf was the motorcyclist doing.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It would of been prevented if they did a real fucking sport

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe the biker(dude on motorcycle,not the pedal pussy) thought the dudes spandex were gayer then a 3 dollar bill and said fuck it and mowed him down for the hell of it..........you see it all the time........
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
True Story

Today I'm on a windy mountainous road in the backroads of hollister/gilroy, come around a turn and there is a spandex wearing douchebag on his "race bike" just sitting in the middle of the road on a turn. Luckily my cat like reflexes kicked in as i was just about to press send on the text I had just written out...I was able to narrowly miss hitting him with 5k lbs of Silverado.

Now I know what many of you are going to say, and you are right he shouldn't be in the road, especially since it interrupted my text message. What a prick. I blared my horn at dude and he got on his tight ride and pedal towards my direction, he tried to toss his water bottle at me and nearly crashed into a telephone pole..Couldn't help but laugh and think about this thread..Oh and yes, in case anyone was wondering,the text message went through successfully.

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
True Story

Today I'm on a windy mountainous road in the backroads of hollister/gilroy, come around a turn and there is a spandex wearing douchebag on his "race bike" just sitting in the middle of the road on a turn. Luckily my cat like reflexes kicked in as i was just about to press send on the text I had just written out...I was able to narrowly miss hitting him with 5k lbs of Silverado.

Now I know what many of you are going to say, and you are right he shouldn't be in the road, especially since it interrupted my text message. What a prick. I blared my horn at dude and he got on his tight ride and pedal towards my direction, he tried to toss his water bottle at me and nearly crashed into a telephone pole..Couldn't help but laugh and think about this thread..Oh and yes, in case anyone was wondering,the text message went through successfully.

lol ^^ [worship] [worship]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry to say this but these roads are for motorist not road bikes or mountain bikes , there are plenty of bike trails and roads with bike lanes to ride in..I seen no bike lane in this video... Also if you decide you want to ride a bike on these winding roads with no bike lane , be prepared to be mowed down by an unsuspecting motorist who hit the blind turn and 25 to 30 mph while your trucking up hill at a mile an hr ..just saying.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I can say is that there has been more than one occasion when cyclists abruptly cut in front of me while I am on my motorcycle going on highway 9. The attitude is basically since we share the road that they have the right away regardless of the situation..not saying all of them do it..just that it happens EVERY TIME I ride up that way. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
when ever i see a biker on the backroads i like to put my car in neutral and quietley roll behind then till im about 5 feet behind them then i downshift to 2nd at 45mph and get sideways right by them,u should see the look on there face hahaha

--------------------
93 5.0 trickflow h/c/i

Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com