Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Which one of you CAFords members went overboard with road rage and bikers?? (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Which one of you CAFords members went overboard with road rage and bikers??
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
dean-93
¯
Member # 9401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dean-93  Ford pictures for dean-93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2 points
Posts: 1175 | From: novato and fairfeild | Registered: Aug 2009  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2:42

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope the motorbike guy that T-boned the cyclist got hammered by the cops and his insurance company!!

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
I hope the motorbike guy that T-boned the cyclist got hammered by the cops and his insurance company!!

Does it make me a dick to say, "I wish it was you"?

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

Does it make me a dick to say, "I wish it was you"?
Not at all my friend, not at all. They need to ban motorcycles!!! They injure bicyclist.

--------------------
To be or not to be

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats an easy 30point hit. Took down 2 on one shot! Brings back great memories of the ever so cafords classic "run over a bike to work day thread" Lol!

Never understood why these dumbfucks ride bikes on curvy 2lane mountain roads with blind corners. Then wonder why shit like this happens. Now the guy doesnt desrve to be injured, but could have easily been avoided.

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There's no way the motorcycle is 100% at fault

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Am I wrong? How is he suppose to see them. Coming up from a corner. And there's not even a bike lane for them so technically they are riding on the road. Which isn't intended for cyclists! Am I wrong? I ride my fixed gear but never do I ride like this I'm in PLAIN VIEW 100% of the time always

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats 100% the motorcycle riders fault.....

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:

Please elaborate. ....
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd fuck that chick in the gray sweats.

Hope cobra racer recovers.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 0089GT:
Am I wrong? How is he suppose to see them.

Call me crazy, but if some one is riding a Motorcycle or driving a car and they cant see what's in front of them and therefore hit a cyclist or a pedestrian on the side of the road, then that reckless motorcycle rider or driver must be subjected to the full weight of the laws and justice system.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:

Please elaborate. ....
If you cant see what's in front of you or you carry too much speed through a public road and as a result, you hit some one, that is your fault for being reckless and carless.

--------------------

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:

Never understood why these dumbfucks ride bikes on curvy 2lane mountain roads with blind corners. Then wonder why shit like this happens. Now the guy doesnt desrve to be injured, but could have easily been avoided.

Yeah, I cant understand why I would want to ride a bike in an amazing location that's free from heavy traffic with incredible views either. [Confused]
 -

--------------------

BLK66FB
¯
Member # 8282

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK66FB  Ford pictures for BLK66FB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thats an easy 30point hit. Took down 2 on one shot! Brings back great memories of the ever so cafords classic "run over a bike to work day thread" Lol!

That thread is the best and funniest Ive ever read on CA Fords, the lulz

--------------------
----------------------

1966 Mustang Fastback
2016 Mustang GT

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah that looks nice to drive a car or ride a motorcycle through! Bike? Yeah ONLY if it wasn't meant for cars otherwise you're asking to get hit....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
Yeah that looks nice to drive a car or ride a motorcycle through! Bike? Yeah ONLY if it wasn't meant for cars otherwise you're asking to get hit....

The roads don't just belong to moto riders and motorists, cyclists have every right to be on the roads as well. By the way, in the California vehicle code, cyclists are permitted to use the entire lane if a dedicated bike lane is absent from the roadway.
 -

[ 2013-04-30, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

The roads don't just belong to moto riders and motorists, cyclists have every right to be on the roads as well. By the way, in the California vehicle code, cyclists are permitted to use the entire lane if a dedicated bike lane is absent from the roadway.
 -

Until they come to a stop sign or road signal which they typically ignore.....

--------------------

NK2186
¯
Member # 12319

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for NK2186  Ford pictures for NK2186    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Someone tell the motorcycle racer to aim for CobraGirl next time!

I also would fuck the girl in the sweats like Dan said [Smile]

All bad that the someone got injured but shit happens... Honestly though keep that shit moving if your on a bike on a road cars/motorcycles use otherwise find a nice turn off to hang out at!

--------------------
90 LX 5.0 - Stolen/stripped
89 LX 5.0 - Stolen and missing as of 7-24-13. LIC# 4HIP151 :(
99 Cobra
00 Exploder

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Woulda never happened if dude on the bicycle would have been doing the posted speed limit

--------------------

ArchersGT
¯
Member # 5177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArchersGT  Ford pictures for ArchersGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
quote:
quote:

-

Until they come to a stop sign or road signal which they typically ignore.....
Always ignore. I make a point to cut them off at intersections when they try that shit. So annoying. Preach about sharing the road. Guess what mother fuckers, have to share the laws too.

--------------------
86' LX Vert

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:

All bad that the someone got injured but shit happens... Honestly though keep that shit moving if your on a bike on a road cars/motorcycles use otherwise find a nice turn off to hang out at!

Thanks to you & Dan for making me go back and watch more than 45 seconds of the video. I third the motion. I'd also would fuck the chick in the grey sweats.

That bike rider is a sad little vag. He needed a amblalamps to take him away. After a little bump drafting mishap. The moto guy took a 200lbs gay dude to the face. Then just walked it off. That guy is a man. [patriot]

[ 2013-04-30, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by NK2186:

Thanks to you & Dan for making me go back and watch more than 45 seconds of the video. I third the motion. I'd also would fuck the chick in the grey sweats.

That bike rider is a sad little vag. He needed a amblalamps to take him away. After a little bump drafting mishap. The moto guy took a 200lbs gay dude to the face. Then just walked it off. That guy is a man. [patriot]

Everything is PERFECT about that quote.

NOBODY deserves 200lb, probably gay, man ass in there face at ANYTHING over human running speed.

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Hahahah OMG this is SOOOO awesome, now they can see HOW FUCKING annoying they are when the driver gets annoying BACK. He shares the road alright! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFM5QiAd3QA

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com