Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Just bought my first gun today!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just bought my first gun today!!!!
triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 84SVOrick:
I almost grabbed a glock 30 but it was too small for what I wanted in that caliber, I heard its a wrist kicker. Yeah I get to pick it up on the 29th And headin straight to the range [Big Grin]

Glock 30 and 26 are the shit...26 you can have 15 rounds and 30 well its a .45 nuff said both consealable too

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
98 Saleen Cobra
¯
Member # 11679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 Saleen Cobra  Ford pictures for 98 Saleen Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess I'm the only Glock hater.. I've shot a lot of weapons being Military.. I used to own a Glock 22 and sold it after only putting 100 rounds though it.. Hated it.. Sold that and traded my other gun in for a HK USP .45.. You'd cry after you shot it because of how nice it shoots..

--------------------
98 Cobra - AED Built Motor - Griggs Racing - Vortech T-trim - Kooks - Aeromotive - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - AED Tuned

Posts: 22 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my glock 22

-

Blu50Stang
CAFords OG
Member # 489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blu50Stang  Ford pictures for Blu50Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 Saleen Cobra:
I guess I'm the only Glock hater..

You're not the only one.
92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Nice! I was dead set on getting one but instead opted for a XD40.. I pick mine up this Saturday. Whenever you down here and want to go lmk... XD's are sweet [Big Grin]

Good choice! I just got mine for my first handgun.
Both of my buddies have the Glock 22 and the XD40,at first I was also convince on getting the Glock but after getting a feel and shooting both guns,surprisingly I felt a lot more comfortable shooting the the XD40.

Don't get me wrong, The Glock are good guns despite the trigger safety and will eventually get one but I had to to go with the XD too.

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
92sleeperGT
¯
Member # 8076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92sleeperGT  Ford pictures for 92sleeperGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sold that and traded my other gun in for a HK USP .45.. You'd cry after you shot it because of how nice it shoots..

The HK USP.45 is a bad ass gun....
There a couple hundred bucks more than the Glock but worth every penny.

--------------------
1992 Mustang Gt

Posts: 718 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2007  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blu50Stang:
quote:
I guess I'm the only Glock hater..

You're not the only one.
Not the only two, [Wink] .

XD's, XDM's, FN FNP's and HK USP's shit all over glocks. glocks do have great reliability though, I will give them that but otherwise they just plain suck. dont like em. there are many higher quality side arms available today.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com