Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » man blows his own head off at the NRA sponsored NASCAR Texas 500 race (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: man blows his own head off at the NRA sponsored NASCAR Texas 500 race
0089GT
FREE
PALESTINE
Member # 9996

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 0089GT  Ford pictures for 0089GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahah YOU ARE ALLL CLOWNS YOU GUYS GET TROLLED LIKE YOU ARE SOMEBODIES BITCH

--------------------
FREE PALESTINE

Brandonn
CAFords OG
Member # 632

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brandonn  Ford pictures for Brandonn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Go away! A man took his life for whatever reason and you are celebrating it?

I don't celebrate an ending of a life. That's why I'm against guns, the death penalty and the NRA.

People don't kill people, guns kill people.

Tell ya what man, you wnat to feel safe and live in a country with no guns, get a new country. But in the mean time. LEAVE MY COUNTRY ALONE
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol Cobraracer46 is the dumbest person i know.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
MaK_1967v8
¯
Member # 12187

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaK_1967v8  Ford pictures for MaK_1967v8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
[QUOTE]People don't kill people, guns kill people.

I've practically brushed off all the shit that comes out of your mouth, until you said this. Guns kill people? You sir, are a fucking moron.

thats enough feeding i'll do. good day, troll.

[ 2013-04-15, 08:38 AM: Message edited by: MaK_1967v8 ]

--------------------
1967 C Code Coupe
2004 Roush Stage 2

Posts: 620 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys need to stop responding to his post if you don't respond he will eventually go away.. Your falling for his stupid rants that I doubt are real and is just a cry for attention.. Please stop responding or reading his posts

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So you and all you liberal clones are against guns which the majority of people use to protect their families and not commit crimes and the death penalty which is used to punish murderers of children police officers etc. but all for Abortion??? Riddle me that one??? Guarantee you have no answer seems to be the Democrat Catch 22.

On Abortion, you can argue about when life starts and the Christian fundamentalists and Republican voting Gun blasters NASCAR
fans think that life starts at conception. I don't think so and in that case, performing an abortion is not like you are killing some one.

Maybe Planned Parenthood can step up and sponsor a NASCAR race.

The NRA should not be sponsoring a NASCAR race. Tobacco kills people and that's why you don't see cigarette companies in NASCAR anymore so when I first learned that the NRA was going to sponsor a NASCAR race, I thought it was a joke.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
You guys need to stop responding to his post if you don't respond he will eventually go away.. Your falling for his stupid rants that I doubt are real and is just a cry for attention.. Please stop responding or reading his posts

Good idea! I tried getting people to ignore him a while back but ended up disregarding my own request and posted a response to him again. It is almost impossible to not respond to him because he is so annoying, which I guess by definition makes him the ultimate troll.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Murder mach
¯
Member # 10590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murder mach  Ford pictures for Murder mach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The op is a complete dumbass
Posts: 860 | From: stockton area | Registered: Jan 2011  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why not just ban the troll like the Corral did years ago?
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

So you and all you liberal clones are against guns which the majority of people use to protect their families and not commit crimes and the death penalty which is used to punish murderers of children police officers etc. but all for Abortion??? Riddle me that one??? Guarantee you have no answer seems to be the Democrat Catch 22.

On Abortion, you can argue about when life starts and the Christian fundamentalists and Republican voting Gun blasters NASCAR
fans think that life starts at conception. I don't think so and in that case, performing an abortion is not like you are killing some one.

The NRA should not be sponsoring a NASCAR race. Tobacco kills people and that's why you don't see cigarette companies in NASCAR anymore so when I first learned that the NRA was going to sponsor a NASCAR race, I thought it was a joke.

Lol, cigarettes and guns have absolutely no connection. You aren't making any sense with any of your so called "logic"

Its funny, you paddle so fast and so hard but never realize your pointing up-stream. Turn around my friend, it's not to late.

Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:

+1 everyone should stop responding to his posts no matter the content n he can take his bullshit somewhere else

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

96stang4.6
¯
Member # 9970

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96stang4.6  Ford pictures for 96stang4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Go away! A man took his life for whatever reason and you are celebrating it?

I don't celebrate an ending of a life. That's why I'm against guns, the death penalty and the NRA.

Maybe its just me, but I find it crazy that the fuckin NRA sponsored a NASCAR race and then at the same race, a NASCAR fan decides to blow his own head off. That is just fuckin crazy. I don't think a suicide has ever happened before at a NASCAR race.

People don't kill people, guns kill people.

wow against the death penalty, I say thank you for making this country broke as fuck but not Texas because they have people there that have BALLS to execute a person with a death penalty sentence, that means you support terrorists, serial rapist, and murders, and child molesters who strait out don't give two fucks about society and would go back and do it all over again and deserve to die
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well the last troll got booted and site is way better. No more hillbilly talk to where nobody understood. Just like Daniel said, stop responding.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

ItzStock
¯
Member # 9665

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ItzStock  Ford pictures for ItzStock    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

About the tobacco thing. You said it kills people. Why are you not pushing to have that banned immediately?
Posts: 1394 | From: Vallejo, Ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
People don't kill people, guns kill people. [/QB][/QUOTE]

I've never got involved in bashing this clown but how guns kill people on their own is besides me [BS flag]

Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
You know what's funny? I haven't seen anybody troll as successfully as cobraracer since the cummins days. You guys crack me up.

At least cummins was funny some times.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kirk Franklin???  -

[ 2013-04-16, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: BlackBrad 96pacgreen ]

BruhBrahBrad
¯
Member # 9497

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BruhBrahBrad  Ford pictures for BruhBrahBrad  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that picture is huge..

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com