Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » man blows his own head off at the NRA sponsored NASCAR Texas 500 race (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: man blows his own head off at the NRA sponsored NASCAR Texas 500 race
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, What an irony that a red neck decides to blow his own head off at an NRA sponsored NASCAR race. [Roll Eyes]

Mabye at the next NRA 500 NASCAR race, the fans in the grandstands will start shooting at the cars out on the track or the drives will shoot at each other.
right wing Christain blows his own head clean off

How can you possibly get more right wing and red neck then having a fuckin NASCAR race sponsored by the NRA.
Who know, Mabye FOX news and the Christian right will team up with the NRA to sponsor another NASCAR race. [Eek!]
 -

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You're such a fucking moron.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
migs66/92
¯
Member # 4811

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for migs66/92  Ford pictures for migs66/92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey cobra racer why not teach us a lesson and blow your head off with that pink dildo you piece of shit
blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OP lives for weapon violence related body count numbers in the news.Then gets his jollys by posting this grim stuff here. Pretty twisted shit.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Go away! A man took his life for whatever reason and you are celebrating it? Not very Democrat of you. Thought all you tree huggers were into sharing and caring!

[ 2013-04-14, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
*Als50*
¯
Member # 6003

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Als50*  Ford pictures for *Als50*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why God??? Why???....wasnt it the OP?? [Frown]
Posts: 1897 | From: La Bahia... | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahaha it's like he gets his pussy wet trying to get a rise out of people what a fucken cunt lol. Great I just wasted a minute of my life replying to this gay ass thread! I'm going to go shoot myself now [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Go away! A man took his life for whatever reason and you are celebrating it?

I don't celebrate an ending of a life. That's why I'm against guns, the death penalty and the NRA.

Maybe its just me, but I find it crazy that the fuckin NRA sponsored a NASCAR race and then at the same race, a NASCAR fan decides to blow his own head off. That is just fuckin crazy. I don't think a suicide has ever happened before at a NASCAR race.

People don't kill people, guns kill people.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
quote:

I don't celebrate an ending of a life. That's why I'm against guns, the death penalty and the NRA.

Maybe its just me, but I find it crazy that the fuckin NRA sponsored a NASCAR race and then at the same race, a NASCAR fan decides to blow his own head off. That is just fuckin crazy. I don't think a suicide has ever happened before at a NASCAR race.

So you and all you liberal clones are against guns which the majority of people use to protect their families and not commit crimes and the death penalty which is used to punish murderers of children police officers etc. but all for Abortion??? Riddle me that one??? Guarantee you have no answer seems to be the Democrat Catch 22.
TubeSteakJohnson
¯
Member # 8967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TubeSteakJohnson  Ford pictures for TubeSteakJohnson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A very simple question to the op. Was that or wasn't that you in a picture holding a shotgun a few months back? If it was, you really need to STFU. If it wasn't, you really need to STFU. [patriot]
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

So you and all you liberal clones are against guns which the majority of people use to protect their families and not commit crimes and the death penalty which is used to punish murderers of children police officers etc. but all for Abortion??? Riddle me that one??? Guarantee you have no answer seems to be the Democrat Catch 22.
[worship]
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by JohnCM:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]
LOL they never have an answer for that one, I'm not some crazed Republican pro life demonstrator but Liberals never cease to amaze me in their thinking, even if you account for emergency situation and life saving procedures the numbers are insane,

2010 Statistics

US Murders- 12,996
US Abortions Performed- 1.2 MILLION

So basically Cobraracer and liberal superfriends stance on killing is,

Death Penalty for Police and Baby Killers = BAD

Shooting of intruders in your Home = BAD

Killing Babies= GREEN LIGHT

[patriot]

[ 2013-04-14, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://healthland.time.com/2013/04/13/dr-kermit-gosnells-abortion-case/

You want to get into politics Cobraracer? Why don't you chew on this article. [BS flag]
Why isn't this on all the media networks? I thought all you liberals were out to protect every child from danger? I guess snapping late term aborted babies spines isn't as high on the list as Self Inflicted Gun Shot stories. [Roll Eyes]

[ 2013-04-14, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

iSTUNT707
¯
Member # 11430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSTUNT707  Ford pictures for iSTUNT707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this country was built on militia and the right to bare arms take your ASS BACK TO EUROPE YOU WAINKER

--------------------
"toooouchdown RAIDERS!".....greg papa

Posts: 170 | From: fairfield/vallejo/cordelia | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cobra racer: guns give people the opportunity to kill themselves. Not good. But would u rather have them jump in front of ur car causing u trauma?Off bridges causing od traffic? In front of Bart ruining everyone's commute? Hanging themselves is still an option too. Taking guns away won't take away death. Death is inevitable.

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

^ I haven't encountered one gun that has killed someone without a human pulling the trigger....... Just like I haven't met a liberal who had common sense.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I still find it really interesting that this guy just happen to take his own life at this event. Obviously trying to send some stupid message about gun safety but this idiot was far from safe or sane.

They are really trying to take our gun rights away so rapidly right now my head is spinning. Not sure what to make of this one sponsored by the NRA of all things.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

510cpskid
¯
Member # 8277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510cpskid  Ford pictures for 510cpskid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He was drunk on alcohol,that's the reason he is now dead, not the gun.

--------------------
old set up
92 coupe 100 wet nx 410's mickey t's
new set up
?

iSTUNT707
¯
Member # 11430

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iSTUNT707  Ford pictures for iSTUNT707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510cpskid:
He was drunk on alcohol,that's the reason he is now dead, not the gun.

he had problems that's why hes dead the gun didn't pull the trigger he did

--------------------
"toooouchdown RAIDERS!".....greg papa

Posts: 170 | From: fairfield/vallejo/cordelia | Registered: Nov 2011  |  :
phildog
¯
Member # 1214

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phildog  Ford pictures for phildog    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Outlawing guns will have little effect on alcohol induced suicides. While we are at it, let's outlaw rope, power tools, any building higher than four stories, trains, large waterfalls, cliffs, on and on and on. If you want to kill yourself there are plenty of options.

With all due respect to the departed's family, its the idiot behind the gun that was the problem, and now its solved.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Janet relax. Nobody was happy and laughing at those retards in the runaway Prius that were too stupid to turn off the car.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You know what's funny? I haven't seen anybody troll as successfully as cobraracer since the cummins days. You guys crack me up.
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And as always, when this cocksucker is asked a legitimate question he's no where to be found. STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!!

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Lol Your lack of common sense is always good for a laugh. Again I guess I got the best trained firearms ever. Have had 2 out of my 6 for 20+ years and never has one even went off, let alone killed anyone.. So what I'm saying is. You are lying again.. Maybe you want to fact check your comments like the rest of you libratards. You guys seem to have a problem fact checking anything.. You know like you girl Frankinstien's, Idea that if you have a mag bigger than 15 rounds you are legal to hunt people..

So which one of these memes fit you better? I'd take bets it's the 1st one..

-

-

[ 2013-04-14, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com